Oral Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, what stuck in her craw was that Josh had kissed Carol. She was not sure why, but that bothered her a little more than the fact that Josh had gone down on Carol. Although Tina was not thrilled about that either. And it was not so much those acts that bothered Tina, but more the fact that Josh had not discussed it with her first.

Arriving at her friends' home, Tina rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Phil opened the door. He was wearing a blue button down and khakis. As soon as the door closed behind her, Tina threw her arms around Phil's neck and kissed him passionately. Her tongue danced in his mouth. After what seemed like an eternity, she took her mouth off his and said, "I love my husband." She then kissed Phil again.

After a few seconds, Phil broke their kiss and said, "I love my wife." He then kissed Tina again as passionately as she had kissed him.

This time, Tina broke their kiss. She asked, "Do you know about everything that happened between Josh and Carol yesterday?" Josh nodded his head. "I have never been jealous of anyone in my life before," Tina said. "But I think that the only way I can make what I'm feeling go away is for us to do everything they did." She thought for a second and said, "Well, almost everything."

Phil responded with a smile, "I don't know if that will work, but I'm all in on trying."

"Great," Tina said. She walked to the couch in their living room and sat down. She said, "Before I came over, Josh asked me if I was bringing you dinner." She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide, displaying her hairless twat. She giggled and said, "Dinner is served. I hope you like Greek."

Phil walked to Tina. He got on his knees in front of her. He licked his lips, grinned, and said, "Yum. It looks delicious."

The moment Phil's tongue touched Tina's pussy, she threw her head back and let out a moan. Josh was not the only one in their marriage who suffered sexually because of Tina's insane work schedule. Although Josh had gone down on Carol the day before, he had not done the same to Tina in months. But Tina was not suffering on this night.

Tina had been fucked well by her husband a little more than an hour ago. Now, her husband's best friend was chowing down on her snatch. And Phil was good at it. Really good at it. Tina's body was tingling all over.

It was like his mouth was vacuum sealed to Tina's pussy, completely covering it. All the while, he continued to lick, flick, and massage her clit with his tongue. Tina's body began to convulse. She felt herself orgasming.

She was breathing so heavily that she could barely speak. Tina's orgasmic juices flowed into Phil's mouth. She had climaxed from being eaten out before, but never so fast. Tina let out a loud "Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!" then her body went limp.

"Was that to your liking, Your Majesty," Phil asked.

Tina said, "I know Josh called me the blow job queen, but you are the..." Tina searched her brain for a title befitting a man with his oral skills, then said "King of Cunnilingus. Your tongue should be insured for a million dollars."

"Thanks," Phil said. "I'm flattered, but I've always thought that I was better with my hands." Phil then reached out and gently touched Tina's labia.

"I know some women can have multiple orgasms, but I've never been one of them. The fact I came so quickly is a feat in itself. I don't think I can have anoth--"

The sensation she was feeling prevented Tina from finishing her sentence. Phil had slipped the ring and middle fingers of his right hand into Tina's sopping wet kitty. His fingers slid in with ease. To Tina, it felt like Phil did not have to search for her G-spot. Somehow, he knew exactly where it was.

"Oh my gawd. How are you doing that with your fingers? That's amazing."

"Prestidigitation," Phil said. "When I was a kid, I was really into close-up magic. You need nimble fingers. I got very good at using my hands."

"Just don't pull a quarter out of my hoo-hah," Tina joked breathlessly through the intense pleasure.

Phil continued to manipulate Tina's special place. She could feel an orgasm building. She couldn't stop moaning from the sensual rapture. Soon her juices were again flowing out of her. This time over Phil's fingers and onto her skirt. She cried out, "Yes! Yes. Yes!" and climaxed for the second time since arriving at Phil's door.

Tina stood. She pulled off her shirt. She was wearing a turquoise bra with black lace trim. It matched the panties she had thrown at her husband. Tina reached between her breasts and unclasped her bra.

Her natural double-Ds dropped only slightly as they were released from their holsters. This was the first time Phil had ever seen Tina's magnificent breasts. They were bigger than he had imagined. His eyes lit up.

Carol appreciated his reaction. She unzipped on the back of her skirt and shimmied her hips a little. The skirt, which at this point was a mess, fell to the floor.

"You've been calling me 'Your Majesty' for a week," Tina said. "Now, let me show you how I earned my crown."

Tina kneeled in front of Phil. Before he knew what was happening, Tina had unbuckled Phil's belt and his pants and boxers were down around his ankles. Phil's dick was standing at attention and pointing directly at Tina's face. Only because of Josh's insecurity, Tina took a good look at Phil's manhood. She thought to herself, "Not bad, but he's no Chidi."

Keeping eye contract with Phil the entire time, Tina licked up and down the shaft of Phil's cock. She then swirled her tongue around the head. Once Phil's member was thoroughly coated in saliva, she said, "Hey, Houdini. Wanna see my magic trick? Watch me make this disappear." Tina then deepthroated Phil in one motion.

Phil's jaw dropped as he watched Tina's feat of sword swallowing. Once she had taken the length of his cock, the tip of her nose was pressed against Phil's lower abs. She pulled back so that only his bulbous head remained in her mouth, then quickly engulfed his full length again. She repeated this sequence again and again.

When Tina finally withdrew all of Phil's cock from her mouth, she jerked the shaft with one hand, while massaging his balls with the other. She saw a familiar look in Phil's eyes. Tina had sucked off enough men in her life to recognize when one was about to bust a nut. Tina jerked Phil right up to the edge of erupting. Then, she abruptly stopped. She firmly squeezed the head between her thumb and forefinger, preventing Phil from blowing his load.

"Not yet," she told him. Tina continued squeezing the head of Phil's cock until his urge to shoot his wad subsided. "I'm having too much fun to let it end so quickly," she said.

Tina had almost forgotten just how much she loved sucking cock. Although she loved her husband, she was appreciating a little variety. And she wanted to make the experience of having a new dick in her mouth last a little longer.

A dollop of precum oozed from the tip of Phil's unit. Tina ever so slowly licked it off and drew back her head, creating a long string of precum and saliva between her tongue and the head of Phil's dick. Phil looked mesmerized by what he was watching. "Are you enjoying the show," she asked.

"I'm having a ball," Phil replied.

Thinking quickly, Tina quipped, "I think I'll have two." Tina then quickly moved her mouth to Phil's family jewels and sucked them in. She gave them a tongue bath while enthusiastically jerking his cock. Making sure to include the head and shaft with each stroke.

Phil began to grunt, indicating that he was again close to erupting. This time, Tina decided that she would allow him the sexual release he craved. When Tina released the suction grip she had on Phil's balls, there was a popping sound.

Tina put Phil's cockhead back in her mouth and sucked hard and fast. She also continued rapidly jerking the shaft. Soon, she heard a loud "Oh!" come from Phil. A split second later, Phil's seed was gushing into Tina's mouth.

She continued sucking even as Phil's dick began to soften. When Phil pulled his cock from Tina's mouth, she let his cum pool on her tongue. For a few seconds, Tina savored the taste and creamy texture before swallowing.

Now that they were both sexually satisfied, there was an awkward moment as Phil stood in front of her, naked from the waist down, with his pants and underwear around his ankles. Still fully nude and having just swallowed a load from her husband's best friend, Tina got up from her kneeling position and said, "I think we need to talk."

An hour later, Tina walked through her front door. Josh immediately noticed that she was wearing a red skirt that she had not been wearing when she left. It was slightly too long and very tight. "What are you wearing?" Josh asked.

"It's Carol's. I had to drop mine off at the dry cleaners. I'll explain later if you want to hear."

"Okay, I'll definitely want to hear."

"I spoke with Phil and then called Carol on my way home. Above all, Carol and I are smart, beautiful women and great wives. And you and Phil are lucky to have us. Do you agree?"

"Yes," he said.

Tina said, "Here's the deal. We're renegotiating the contracts. No more scheduling oral sex. No more wives filling in for each other. You and Phil will get what you get when we give it. And you will not complain about not getting enough. You will be supportive of us and our careers. In exchange, we will try to make more time in our schedules to spend with you. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Josh said.

Tina then said, "And, as a treat, if you and Phil are very good boys, once a month, the four of us will get together and..." She slyly smiled and said, "bring each other dinner."

With a baffled look on his face, Josh said, "What?"

"Ugh," Tina said in frustration. "We'll swap partners like before, but we'll all be in the same room. I was trying to be playful. Remember, earlier you asked if I was bringing --"

"Oh, I get it now. Agreed," he said with a smile.

"One final thing," Tina said. "I think you need a hobby for when I'm not here. Starting Tuesday, I signed you up for magic lessons."