Oral Exam

Story Info
Mistress Pepper has a little test for Kate's new slut skill.
8.6k words
4.3
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come Friday afternoon Kate arrives exactly on time again. Only this time she's not as dressed up. I didn't think she would be. She gets off work at 3:00, and that's assuming she gets out exactly on time. I doubt anyone does at Wal-Mart. To get here by 4:00, she wouldn't have had time to go home and change, and I can't imagine she would have worn her better clothes to that job.

When Sophie lets her in, Kate's wearing a plain white blouse and navy polyester slacks with sneakers. She's taken off the ugly vest the store makes them wear at least. And it looks like she's spent a few minutes fixing her make-up, probably in her car, just before she came up. I'm prepared for all of it. I set the time early enough to make her come right from work. Just so I can see her after a day's work. At her worst.

Sophie puts Kate against the wall. With no instructions from me, Sophie leaves Kate standing there and waiting. Sophie comes over and kneels before me. When I nod for her to speak, she tells me Kate is here and waiting "until it's convenient for me to deal with her slutty butt."

I send Sophie to "get the slut's things." I sit back on the sofa, sipping a cup of hot herbal tea, and watch as Sophie returns to Kate and has her undress. Once Kate is naked, Sophie takes everything Kate had, even her panties, and locks it in a drawer of the file cabinet in the playroom. Then she returns to me.

With a deep sigh I hope Kate hears, I stand up and walk over to Kate. Without a word, I spend almost a full minute looking over her nude body. I look closely and make sure Kate notices how close I'm looking. I even run my hand over her legs and the creases of her thighs to check for razor stubble.

"This won't do." I lament. "There's razor stubble. This slut reeks of work." I smirk wide as I continue "probably working on it's back in a whorehouse... I don't even want to see how skanky that pussy is!" I sigh again, deep and hard. "clean this whore up, slave."

"Yes, Mistress, I'll make it spotless for You!" Sophie eagerly accepts her assignment.

She doesn't hesitate to use one of my tricks. She grabs a handful of Kate's dense bush, says "come with me you skanky little whore!" and starts pulling Kate firmly towards the bathroom. Kate stumbles the first steps, not expecting Sophie to take her let alone so firmly and quickly. She gets her feet under her and keeps pace.

I follow, hanging back a little way, just to watch the show. Sophie is a wonderful girl. Nothing makes her happier than seeing that she's made me happy, and she'd do anything to make me happy. The smile, the approval on my face, is the only thing she truly craves in life. And she gets heaps of it. She's extremely dedicated to me. But her eagerness to please me also makes her a little curt with the toys. She has no patience for a toy that's not doing it's best to please me. And when I allow her free reign, she can't be somewhat firm in pushing a toy to behave for me. She knows I want that toy to do whatever, so she's going to make it do it.

Sophie takes Kate straight to the toilet and pushes her down on it. She doesn't bother instructing Kate. She just takes her knees and spreads them wide apart, then straightens Kate's back up. Sophie takes hold of Kate's hands, sets them atop the middle of Kate's thighs with her palms turned up. "Use it, slut. You won't have another chance until my Mistress deigns to allow you one. It might be a very long time before She inconveniences Herself that much for your skanky butt." Sophie doesn't allow Kate any privacy. She doesn't even avert her eyes. She glares at Kate, waiting for her to do as she said. The look of embarrassment on Kate's face tells me she'd prefer to do about anything but.

I stand just outside the bathroom, leaning against the wall with one eye on Kate. She's still new, and this is the first time she's had to take direction from Sophie whom she sees as her daughter's friend.

A couple of minutes later, Sophie has Kate in the shower, the water running. I'm sure it's not very hot. I usually use lukewarm water for toys. Sophie knows that, and I'm sure she's doing the same, only with Sophie it's maybe a few degrees cooler. Sophie stands just outside the shower, closely watching every move Kate makes. And frequently telling her to redo something.

A half-hour later I'm sitting on my sofa when Sophie brings Kate in freshly washed and dried. Her long hair is even brushed out for me. I compliment Sophie on how good of a job she's done deskanking this slut. Sophie's face lights up with the praise.

I tell Sophie she may come along, then tell Kate to get up to her feet. I lightly squeeze one of Kate's small breasts, both with nipples already stiff and standing out prominently, and tell her to come along. I keep my light grip on her breast as I lead her into the playroom.

As soon as we're in there I cuff Kate's hands behind her back taking them away from her. Then I have her kneel down, which she does the way I've taught her to. "Caitlyn... have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Kate answers. I see her eyes dart quickly around the room as if she's wondering if there might be a man in here that she missed before.

"Are you any good at it?"

"I... guess so, Ma'am..." this time Kate is a little unsure in her answer. "I mean, no one has ever complained."

As if any man would complain about that! "Did he cum in your slutty mouth?"

"Uh... a couple of times, Ma'am."

"Did you swallow it?"

"Not really, Ma'am..."

"Not really? I'll take that as a no. I'll take that to mean you spit it out like some soccer mom housewife instead of a gutter slut." I sigh again, deep and long. "We both know you're nothing but a cheap gutter slut, I have no idea why you keep trying to pretend you're a person or something instead of the street-corner whore you really are."

I get a strap on dildo out of a cabinet along the wall. This is one of the larger ones I have, and I have a nice assortment of them. It's not the biggest. It's not even that close to the biggest, but it's definitely bigger than average. Its phallus is 8" long and 1.5" thick. It's realistic looking, complete with a bulbous purple head and fake veins along it. It's latex and stiff. It's about as close to a real one, at least in look and feel, as rubber can get. It even has a thin, loose, outer layer of latex that moves over the stiff shaft exactly like the skin moves on a real one. I strap it on over my jeans.

I stand in front of Kate, putting the tip of my new cock to her lips. I'm sure she knows what I want her to do, pretty much any would in her position would. Her eyes strain to look down at the big shaft, and more of that nervousness I've come to expect from her sweeps onto her face. "Show me. Suck my dick like a gutter slut."

Kate stretches her mouth open and barely manages to get the fat head in. Her teeth scrape over it. She starts, trying to suck the big shaft and barely getting between two and three inches of it into her mouth before she reverses her stroke. Her teeth scraping it the entire way. I let her demonstrate for a few seconds.

"You call that a blow job?" I say tauntingly in my "bully voice." "I've seen 18-year-olds who can do better on their first time!" I grab her head, one hand under her jaw, and then other on the back of her head at the top, my fingers weaved through her hair. I hold her firmly with a grip like a vise.

I pinch the corners of her jaw hard, forcing her mouth to open wider. I keep squeezing even as I feel the muscles of her jaw straining until her mouth won't open any wider.

Kate groans a little with the strain as her muscles stretch. But her teeth are no longer scraping the shaft. Close, but not on it. My other hand nudges her to keep going, taking the cock into her mouth. I very firmly tell her to suck lightly on it. I see her cheeks draw in a little as she sucks.

It's only a second or two until Kate tries to reverse her stroke. I stop her, feeling her neck muscles tense up to fight me. She loses. Her neck doesn't have close tot he strength as my arms do. I make her keep going, taking a little more of the thick shaft into her mouth. Maybe less than ¼" of it. Barely more than she was already taking. Then I relax my grip a hair, enough that she can move her head back. But I keep my grip firm enough to slow her and keep her pace steady.

I let her go up until only about half of the head is between her lips, then tighten my grip and reverse her stroke again. As she goes down, I hold her mouth stretched wide. I make her take a hair more of the shaft into her mouth on this stroke, and this time she starts to gag on it. I allow her to reverse.

On the next stroke, I make her take about another 1/8th of an inch. It's not much, barely enough that she feels it going deeper into her. She gags harder as I hold her head steady in my vise-tight grip.

I start Kate on another stroke. As she gags, she tries hard to reverse. I don't let her, forcing her to take just a bit more of the phallus into her mouth. She gags hard on it as I finally allow her to reverse.

On the next stroke, I keep her going even as she's gagging, making her take the next little slice of cock into her mouth. She almost chokes, and for the first time, I feel the muscles in her shoulders and arms tensing as she tries to resist.

And then comes the stroke that finally starts her choking. She chokes hard as the tip of the shaft pushes against the narrow entrance to her throat. Her shoulders squirm. Her hands try to come up and push me away, but those cuffs keep them behind her as their chains rattle.

With the next stroke, she's choking even harder. And she's fighting me almost desperately. I see her hands fighting hard to free themselves as the chain rattles loud. I feel the tension in her muscles as she tries to resist. I keep her head moving until she's taken that next sliver of the shaft.

If she hasn't figured out the rhythm, it's simple. On every stroke, she's getting about 1/8th inch more of that shaft. No matter how hard she tries not to, I'm not letting her have a choice. It's going into her, and I'm holding her jaw so she can't bite on it.

The next stroke chokes her completely. So hard that I see her shoulders snapping crisply. And I feel the firm resistance as the tip of the shaft presses hard against the entrance of her throat. I even see little tears start to well up in the corners of her eyes. I imagine that she's wondering just how much of this fat shaft I'm going to force into her.

On the next stroke, the tip of the cock finally starts to shove it's way into the very narrow opening of her throat, stretching it wide and stuffing it way-over-full. Kate chokes and heaves as it blocks her throat for the second it takes to reverse the stroke. Chokes hard, her stomach snapping with a hard spasm that shoots her bottom upward.

I ignore Kate's obvious discomfort. And Keep going, making her take more yet of the shaft on the next stroke. Then even more. And more, until finally, the entirety of the head is in her throat. Kate chokes and heaves with every stroke, but there's nothing else she can do.

As the head finally stuffs her throat, stretching it a couple of times wider than normal, Kate finally discovers that she can't breathe. Her throat is completely blocked by the thickness stuffed into it. She panics and struggles against me and the cuffs with everything she has. It's pure reflex. Get her hands up, push me away, and get air! Pull her head back and get air. Just get air! Her struggles are futile. The cuffs keep her hands in place behind her. My arms are stronger than her neck. The cock keeps stroking it's way into her throat, going a hair deeper on every stroke.

Kate chokes even more. Those tears finally start running down her cheeks. I make her keep going. I make her keep inching that shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth. But once the first five inches of its length is into her, it starts slowly getting easier for Kate. Because by then the fattest part of it has forced its way into her throat, and there's nothing more left for her to suffer. From here on, it's only sliding deeper into the rubbery tube of her throat. By then I can see it in her neck as it stretches everything so much that it balloons her neck out as it slips into her. Like a huge bite of food would. And she chokes just like she would if she'd swallowed that gigantic bite. Except I hold her jaw wide open, and the shaft blocks her throat and her body's efforts to expel it.

As it inches its way further down her throat she starts choking less powerfully. Her throat is getting used to being stretched and allowing it to slide in and out of her very tight throat. And it is very tight. I can feel the heavy resistance as her throat's muscles squeeze around it.

I make her take every bit of the phallus until finally, her lips are against the fake pubes and balls attached to it. I stop her there, holding her head firmly in place with every millimeter of that cock down her throat. After maybe ten or fifteen seconds she stops gagging on it and stills. "Good slut!" I finally say with a bit of honey in my voice for her. "See, you can swallow a cock like the very cheapest of whores! From now on that is how you will suck a cock. You will swallow every bit of whatever he has to offer. You will use slow, steady strokes just like I've been guiding you through. You will stretch your useless jaw wide and never allow those teeth to touch his delicious cock. You will not stop until he has fully finished cumming into your filthy mouth. And then you will suck the last drops of cream from his cock. You will swallow every drop of it. None will leak out of your mouth. None will get spit out. You will swallow, lick your lips, and politely-and-sweetly thank him for allowing a slut like you to suck his cock."

As I talk the panic starts to creep back into her. Held firmly in place with her throat stuffed, Kate can't breathe. And by now it's been about half a minute without air. It's not too long. Anyone is capable of holding their breath longer than that. But by now her lungs are starting to warm up, if not burn, from the lack of air. Which gets her instincts riled up and gets her struggling to free herself and breathe again. I hold her firmly in place. "That's right, slut, you breathe when I allow it. I don't care if you suffocate, as long as you suck cock well while you do."

"Now it's practice time. Suck my cock, slut." I start her head moving again, holding it firm so she can't hurry back and breathe. The instant the shaft isn't blocking her throat anymore, I hear the sharp, desperate intake of breath as she sucks the air through her nose. I ignore her and keep her head moving steadily with its rhythm.

I make her keep going with full strokes, every one of them starting with only half the tip of the phallus between her lips, then going all the way down until her lips are against the fake rubber balls before she reverses. And I keep her pace steady.

It takes a good dozen strokes like that for the rhythm to sink into Kate. But as she keeps going she chokes a little less with each stroke. Finally, she stops choking, instead only gagging lightly on the thickness. After another dozen strokes, she starts to get used to it. Then she's used to doing this enough that I start to loosen my grip on her head, letting her do it on her own. As I loosen up, I remind her "be a very good little skanky slut for me, Caitlyn, and keep sucking cock like a gutter whore!" After another dozen or so strokes, Kate barely gagging now, I take my hands from her head.

She manages to keep going on her own, slowly and steadily stroking the fake cock with her throat. I tell her she's a good slut and let her go. I make her do it for a full five minutes, which is about as long of a practice session as I use for teaching slut skills.

I give her a five-minute rest, standing there while Kate knees still. At first, she pants a few breaths. Then she tries to work the cramps out of her jaw.

And then I make her do it again. As she starts I keep a firm grip on her head, ensuring that she does it properly. The first few strokes, when the cock reaches her throat and she starts choking, I have to force her to keep going. But she's soon able to keep going on her again for another five-minute practice session.

With five minute rests between five-minute practices, Kate has to suck this fake cock four times. And she only gets to stop at four because she finally manages to do it completely on her own, my hands never touching her head for the entire blow job. I congratulate her for sucking cock like a true gutter whore.

I turn to Sophie. "Wouldn't this slut look pretty in pink?" Sophie agrees that Kate would look good in pink. "Slut her up, slave." I unlock Kate's wrists. She keeps her hands behind her back but rubs the red chafe marks from her struggles to free herself. I leave her to Sophie.

A half-hour later Sophie brings Kate out. And Kate is perfect. Perfectly slutted up. I picked the outfit for Kate from the stock I keep here in various sizes. It comes in handy for just such occasions. It's a plain, but tight, stretch dress in pastel pink that covers her from just below her breasts to about 1/3 of the way down her thighs. At the top, it has a built-in all-lace strapless bra that pushes Kate's small mounds out to maximize them, while covering only about half of them. As much as lace can cover anything. Through that lace, the outline of her dark rings is visible. Her longish nipples are obvious, straining the fabric as the poke out against it. She didn't get panties.

She did get shoes. They're pastel pink patent leather the thin little straps around her ankles. And with five-inch spiky heels. Open toes, too. And she got one of the pink training collars. On top of that, Sophie has done her make-up expertly, accenting her eyes with a hint of pink shadow and covering up the little imperfections on her face without it being obvious. Sophie's done Kate's hair as well, brushing it out again and pulling it back into a tight tail at the center of her head that hangs free. A pink scrunchie to hold it in place.

Sophie brings Kate to me and has Kate kneel down. Sophie kneels beside her and waits patiently. After a few seconds, I look Kate over, then praise Sophie for "turning this skanky whore in a merely filthy slut!" I get a white leather leash and clip it to Kate's collar. Then I tell Sophie to fetch my purse. She totes it for me.

Sophie follows close at my side as I walk the leashed Kate out of the apartment, then down the elevator to the street level. There's not much of a lobby here. Almost all of the street level real estate here on Dauphin street is taken up with businesses, mostly restaurants, cafes, clubs, and bars. Heavy on the bars. It's Mobile's pitiful version of an entertainment district.

I feel the hesitation in Kate's steps as I walk her from the lobby out onto the street. It's a little after seven, which is getting late. Here most of the bands are playing by eight, and little is happening after midnight, even on a Friday night. The street has people on it. It's not packed like the French Quarter of New Orleans, but there are a good number of people on the street heading between the various businesses.

I keep Kate walking on her leash. People stare and glare at her. I scold her to ignore them and keep her eyes forward like a good girl. "I'm not embarrassed at all if they see you on a leash!" I keep her walking even as a few phones come out. As we cross the street I finger-wave to a cop standing there. He's already staring at Kate. I don't particularly like cops, but I tell Kate to blow him a kiss with a huge smile. She obeys. He shakes his head but grins. Kate keeps her hands behind her, but they're not locked so she could unclip the leash whenever she wanted to. I'd never speak to her again if she ran away like that, but she can. I think the cop can see that she's not bound and thus willingly leashed. He watches, but not with concern.