Oral Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give her maybe a half-hour before the final part of her test. I select one of the youngest guys in the place. He's maybe 20-ish, definitely college-age. About Emily's age, too. He's not exactly well-built, wirier, and just a hair awkward. But he's in a group of four guys and they're getting along well. One of his friends looks a bit geeky, but the other two are kind of cute. Cute enough that even with the 2-to-1 ratio in here, they'd have a chance, at least if they're good talkers. I'm not sure why I pick him. He's not the least desirable, even in his little group. He's the cutest either. He's more overly ordinary. I'm sure he could get enough dates on his own, although I'm guessing that tonight it would be borderline for him.

I have Kate get to her feet. The leash hasn't left my hand since I got it back from Sophie's boy. I lead her over to the group and point to the guy I've selected. "Ask politely to suck his cock. Very politely. Pretend your butt depends on his accepting." The smirk on my face should tell her that her butt really does depend on it. I lead her right up to the guy. I glare at Kate.

"Excuse me, Sir..." Kate begins in a shyly quiet voice. "I just learned how to give a very slutty blow job tonight, Sir... I was wondering... please, may I please suck your cock, Sir? Please, Sir? Please allow this worthless whore to swallow your cock, Sir? Please! I promise you'll like it, Sir! Please!" It sounds like she's shamelessly begging to do it, and the look on her face says the same thing.

His friend just glare. I'm sure, like the others, they're wondering why they weren't the one I picked. And if they might get lucky later.

He accepts. I have Kate take his hand and walk him to the supply room as she thanks him for the opportunity to "demonstrate her absolute sluttiness."

She does. I have her start this time by taking her dress off to show him her nude body, then get down on her knees and service him.

He cums, and he doesn't last any longer than the other men did. I'll bet his cock is the longest yet, too, but only by about ¼ inch. Too bad it's not thicker than the rest.

He leaves the storeroom with his own souvenir video, too. I don't even have Kate back to the table before I see that he's showing it off. He sends us a round of drinks as well.

I give it about ten minutes, now that I've done what I came to do. To make Kate suck three total strangers, men whose names she'll never know. But she'll know they have a video of her half-naked on her knees in a storeroom sucking them like a porn star. She won't know those videos don't show enough of her face. She'll assume they're making the rounds and any day someone will mention it to her. Or worse, one of these guys will stumble on her at work or something. That's the only thing that might actually happen. Then maybe she'll find out who's cock she's sucked.

I tell Sophie it's about time for us to say goodnight to her date. I tell her to take him for one more dance, and make it a very sweet one, then "say a proper goodbye to him." I slip her the combination to the storeroom.

She's back in 20 minutes, the boy following her with a huge smile on his face. I've taught her to give a blow job, too, and she gives them far better than Kate does. But she's had a lot more instruction. I've taught her how to control it, how to keep sucking it leisurely and make him cum when she wants him to. It's a skill I've put to use many times in my playroom, having her torment some toy that way.

Sophie knows what I meant by a proper goodbye. Those last a bare minimum of five very blissful minutes. I don't have to ask to know that she took him on the dance floor, danced as dirty as she could to get him going, and took him in that storeroom. Then I'm sure he got a peek at her breasts and their stiff nipples, her silky smooth pussy, and her bare bottom. And he suffered through an agonizingly slow and even sweeter blow job until she finally allowed him to cum in her mouth. And she swallowed. His grin is all I need to know Sophie did exactly what I told her to.

He asks for her number. I say no, that my slave doesn't need a boyfriend to distract her from serving my whims. Then I take them both back to the apartment, Kate still on her leash.

Once we're there I have Sophie get my things back from Kate, except the collar and leash. I leave Kate leashed.

With her naked, I have her show me her pussy, and one glance is all I need to see that she's sloppy wet and about as horny as a woman can get. I get my crop and allow her to masturbate. After suffering five impossible minutes of playing with herself, I get to watch a screeching orgasm.

I have Sophie take the collar off of her and send her away, telling her that "I'll summon your skanky butt when I want my house skanked up again. Leave that cum dumpster between your legs alone, slut!"