All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 05'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RockcrawlerRockcrawlerover 17 years ago
Fantasy.

Please keep going with this story line. I need to know just how naughty Jessica can be and if the "Professor" will follow.

Will he fuck his Professor and Jessica together? How about Sara and Jessica together?

I find the use of sex as a drug that leads one away from life's commitments to be so interesting. Will he keep up with his work as he needs to or will he abandon those cares altogether to explore his perverted longings? It should be interesting to see if he can do both.

This is great work and you should be proud of your efforts. Please continue to bring us tales from a sex induced fog.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 17 years ago
No Prince Albert?

I love the toungue piercing - realization sequence. I figured it out right with the Professor; only I laughed. That little minx Jessica certainly pulled the wool over his eyes. I was a bit surprised when the mystery woman began to rub the Professor in her snatch that she didn't have a Prince Albert piercing. I would have loved to have read how that would rock his world. As always though this is fantastic and keeps getting better!

TalynndaTalynndaabout 17 years ago
Reminds me of... Me!

Jessica pulls stunts like I have, and her fuck loving ways really remind me of myself!

Only I never had to fuck for a grade, I fucked my profs just for the fun of it!

Keep up the good work-- your use of good grammar and spelling makes you one of my favorite people here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

These stories are so hot! As a past grad student professor I relate to every feeling in your stories. I loved that time of my life and your stories bring me back to it. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous