All Comments on 'Oral Exam Ch. 09'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was Great!!!

I simply love this series. Some of my favorite stories are of a College Professor doing his students, either willingly or through a little gentle arrangement to improve their grades. I am really looking foreward to the three girls breaking in the Taco Bell girl and sharing the Professor with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You can give me an oral exam

From a student's prespective .... this story is definitely hot ... I wanna fuck your cock gradprof ... hehe .. I'd definitely wanna be a student in one of your classes just so that I could flash and improve my grades in any way that I could or maybe even for free ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Encore!

Bravo gradprof!

I'm very curious to see more stories of your hand!

asmosisasmosisover 17 years ago
again awesome

stop it... you're gonna kill me with these tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Oral

Great Oral i wish i can taste it too....jackie.chan3@gmail.com

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 17 years ago
Great Ass!

Excellent description of annilungus; let alone a for a virgin ass. I am glad to read things are progressing well between the Professor and Jessica. I was hoping she would tell him the latina in the drive thru was actually his mystery fuck. Surprise! Another female to pleasure. I'm sure he has a thing or two to teach her...

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Hot Series

Very well written hot series just flamed up. Just discovered this series. Have been reading a chapter or two a night. Voted each a five. Can't wait to show them to my very young gf(38). She will love the series. Hope the rest of the series is even hotter.

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Definitely 10/10!

That was so hot i have no words!

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Definitely 10/10!

That was so hot i have no words!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous