All Comments on 'Oral Fixation with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years agoAuthor

As always, thanks for reading. Be well.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Real-World parallel?

Dr.Gupta reminds me of a doctor treating me in the ER once years ago. She was attractive enough, dressed very professionally if a bit strait-laced. Very prim and proper, you might say, So she was giving me my release instructions, and I kept my focus on her while she spoke. All of a sudden, she colored as if embarrassed about something. I had done nothing but listen to her, and I hadn't made any moves of any kind, but she got flustered and struggled to finish her instructions and moved on to her next patient.

I have always wondered if she realized that a man was looking at her and it triggered something in her. I did get the impression that she might well have been sexually repressed, as she might have seen avoiding relationships as key to getting through med school. I'll never know, because I never saw her again.

Still, I wonder.

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Just wish it was longer!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 4 years ago
Great story

Nothing like a good BJ to check out the taste of cum!

MastercaptMastercaptalmost 4 years ago
Treatment.

I was in a hospital for cheat surgery. It required removing arteries from m yleg and transplanting them in my cheat. The legs were cut and resewn on the inside of the skin after extracting the artery, and the outside taped. After 3 days a nurse came in and had me sit in the shower, nude of course, while she removed the tape strips.

She got a conversation going, and it became clear she was "interested" in me. long story short: she relieved my pent up sexual energy there. This story brought this memory up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story ,

I enjoyed reading this and it made me remember my son .

As a mother I too enjoyed his taste he still like to play at 26 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Old Stories

I miss ur old storys like Quarantined with Mom or Train Ride with Mom where some supernatural force makes mom and son ultimately, reluctantly fuck like bunnies. U should do one where mom takes meds and it turns her into a nympho n she doesnt remember. Then son confronts her and ultimately leads to her wanting son without meds and they fuck like crazy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Irritations

Maybe Ben and his mother SHOULD examine one another's ass. You never know where those pesky rashes could be.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story and considering the current coronavirus situation it makes it seem real. Today is also Mother's Day so it adds another twist to the story. I would be lying if I said I never fantasized about my mother. I would love to see another chapter to this story.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 4 years ago

Yes, a very good story and it fits with the current events not taking its seriousness lightly. Can you imagine a hot Mom and her friend the Doctor also a hot woman and a hoeny young well hung guy; the best of both workds as they say. I sure hope that the doctor ends up taking an active role beyond the instructions and supervision. Can you imagine how HOT this will get if Mom starts doing her son at home ??? Yes, more please. Thank you.

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 4 years ago

A caveat, I imagine that the son would be much more than semi-erect with his mother pulling his pants down to suck him off. Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

As usual your stories don't ever disappoint me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!!

I would love a chapter two! Where they can’t stand it anymore and the son fucks them both silly while they eat each other’s pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! There has to be at least a second chapter, more would be fantastic!

NorthernManHHNorthernManHHalmost 4 years ago
The helpful advice ...

... lead to a serious problem in my case! The story is awesome and thrilling despite the fact that a scientist even in the most aroused state of mind would not at all trust his own tasting abilities. Some fresh element in storytelling if you don´t mind the joke within this statement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story A five star epic

It held my attention start to finish. You have a very fertile mind. I'll have to read more of your works.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

very good exciting Health check, hope the pnademie will request this treatment for long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure fucking master piece of writing would love to watch a Mother suck her son's cock,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The other female doctor in the sex scene didn't serve a real purpose in this story. If she was adding to the titillation by sucking the son's balls, or even tonguing his ass, that would have been fine. Otherwise, it would have been best for her to have remained a third-party voyeur, pushing the mother and son deeper into an incestuous relationship.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Being a male and placing myself into the scene, I find myself unable to be that son with my mother. Our circumstance did not allow for even thinking of being sexual/sensual with each other. Our relationship started in 1948, when I was born, and was ejected into another culture when I became 7. There was a culture shock that the entire family had to face. Thus, we had to come up with our own individual workup at the same time. Thus I have to imagine the scenarios of the story as one sitting behind the fourth wall, looking in to figure out the mechanics of the players on the stage. Your story helps in giving an insight as to the minds of the participants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...