Oral Fixation with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Gupta: Only an option. Please remember, safety of entire lab at stake! Let's proceed with caution. Who knows who your son may be tempted by. Better YOU than Ben dating around. Have to go. Luv u

She knew she was being guilt-shamed, but as a mother, it always worked. It was time to implement the plan and Lauren stood up to do what she needed to do.

"Come on," she said, tugging at her son's arm.

Ben was surprised, sitting in front of the computer. "Where are we going?"

"Stretching our legs with a walk. I want to show you something."

Without saying another word, Lauren marched her son down the hall, like a teacher sending a student towards detention. They went to the floor where the labs were, and while most of the researchers and staff were on a short break, they headed towards Dr. Gupta's office.

"I'll try to make this quick," Lauren said, closing the door so they could have privacy.

The office was normal sized and formal looking. Medical books were arranged on the walls. The doctor's desk was cluttered with papers. Then her eyes darted towards a couch which had a comfortable pillow on it. Now, all she could think about was how that pillow would feel on her knees.

"What are we doing here?" Ben asked with a shrug, wondering what this was all about.

"Look, you're a handsome young man, strapping, and at your physical peak. I know where this will eventually lead between you and that intern, or anyone else."

"Huh?"

Lauren sucked in a deep breath. "You obviously want sex."

"Well... I mean... who doesn't?" Ben blushed. "But why are you asking."

"Dr. Gupta has been advising me on virus prevention strategies these last two months. She's also given me additional tips on how to spot infection, which is why I showed you my nipple earlier. Because we're going to check each other's skin."

"Oh, wow," Ben said, taken aback by all this. "So you want to check each other's skin now?"

"No, I want to suck your dick."

Those words felt like blasphemy coming from her mouth. But it was necessary. It almost felt like therapy, where after saying it, it felt like a huge relief. She saw the stunned look on her son's face and she had anticipated this.

"You do?" he asked.

"Let's get something straight, I'm not a pervert, and this isn't about my fantasies or whatever. Nor does it have anything to do with me being single either."

Ben gulped and slowly nodded. "I get it. The doctor gave you... I mean, us... advice on how to spot something."

"Right, exactly."

"That's why we're here," he gulped again. "Because... ummm... you want to check something. I mean, something out of necessity."

"Correct. So you understand."

He nodded. "I do."

Deep down, Lauren saw through her son's act. She knew her son was horny as hell at the prospect of getting blown by mom. She couldn't blame him. This was her own doing. She was the one who put her son in this precarious position.

She walked over to the couch and grabbed the pillow. Then she tossed it to the floor, in front of her son, as she walked towards him.

"Dr. Gupta believes we should try this," she tried explaining. "Something about a potential link between semen and the virus. It's nothing confirmed, but it's suspected that it could affect the taste, if that makes sense."

Ben gulped, hard. "It makes all the sense in the world."

She was thoroughly amused when her son's voice nearly squeaked. And when she stood before him, she saw that her son was nervous.

"I'm going to get on my knees," she said as calmly as possible. "I'm going to undo your pants. Then I'm going to give you a standard blowjob to extract your semen."

"Okay," he said in a low voice.

"Is your load full? Did you masturbate this morning? Or in the bathroom here? Did the intern blow you?"

Ben pushed away his shame to answer. "I haven't done anything with myself since last night. So I'm pretty full I think."

"Do you promise you haven't done anything with the intern? If I put my mouth around your penis, and I discover that the intern gave you a blowjob, I'm going to flip out. I don't tolerate getting anyone's sloppy-seconds."

"I swear. I'm as clean as can be."

Her son's voice squeaked once again and she knew he was telling the truth. The fact that her son hadn't cum today only meant that there'd be plenty for this unholy taste testing. And it would have to be the first of many, if the results were to be accurate.

Lauren dropped down to her knees, onto the pillow on the floor. The doctor was right. It was comfortable having her knees on the pillow and it would help her focus during this incestuous task.

She met no resistance as she undid her son's pants. Looking up, she saw disbelief on Ben's face as he realized that she was telling the truth about all of this. That she was really going to suck his dick.

When she pulled Ben's pants down, there it was. Her son was halfway erect and it looked so enticing. She reflexively cleared her throat in preparation for what she was about to do. She had to keep reminding herself that this was for health reasons, and not solely for sexual pleasure.

But seeing her son's cock throb, her pussy could only turn wet. It looked beautiful and her eyes feasted on her son's manhood.

Touching her son's penis for the first time, it instantly twitched. Then she grabbed a tight hold of it. The cock was officially throbbing in her hand and she gave it a few strokes, making it truly come to life.

When she pointed the tip of her son's penis towards her mouth, she questioned whether or not she could actually do this, but she had already come this far. Her pussy was aching and she wanted what was best for her son. So she did it.

She took her son's erection into her mouth and sucked on it. She heard an instant moan and she expected that. With a mouth and tongue as good as hers, she knew how to give pleasure. She just never thought she'd ever be giving that pleasure to her own son!

Closing her eyes, she did her very best to make her son orgasm as quickly as possible. In the rush to do this, she hadn't prepared any containers or anything, so she'd have to swallow her son's entire load. For some reason, that only made her wetter.

As her mouth sucked tightly and her tongue swirled around the head, she was lost in the moment. It was, without a doubt, the most unusual and sexually taboo moment of her entire life. It would be something that was being seared into her mind and possibly something to keep her masturbating for a long time.

Without a hint of warning, the door swung open and she could hear footsteps. Before Lauren could spit her son's dick out of her mouth, she heard the door close.

"Oh good!" Dr. Gupta exclaimed. "I was afraid I missed this."

Lauren held the cock in her hand, saliva hanging down her chin, while looking at her friend. It all happened so fast that she didn't know how to process this embarrassing situation.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren asked after gulping and wiping the saliva from her lips.

"It's my office."

"But you knew I'd be here."

"I never mentioned anything about privacy," Dr. Gupta said, approaching them with a flounce in her step. "Please, continue. I can help facilitate, but from the looks of things, you're already a pro at giving oral sex."

Lauren was oddly flattered. "Thank you."

"Come on, I have to get back to work soon. Keep on sucking. Allow me to observe your research."

Before Lauren could seek clarity over what was happening, the doctor reached down and shoved Ben's penis back into her mouth. She was miffed that the doctor had actually touched her son's penis. And she was slightly annoyed that the doctor had stuffed it in her mouth, pulling her head towards it, nearly making it hit her throat. But it was hot, so she forgave the doctor.

The doctor never let go, either. Lauren had to get used to the fact that Dr. Gupta was now in charge of this medical blowjob. The doctor had a firm hold on the back of her neck, and made her head bob in a fast rhythm, all while holding her son's cock straight.

Lauren looked up to see how her son was handling all this. Ben hadn't agreed to let another woman join this session. Seeing her son's reaction, she should have known that Ben would still be horny as hell. Her son was loving this.

"This is for your own good," Dr. Gupta said in a low moan. "Mom needs to keep you satisfied, or else you could go around infecting others with your magnificent penis."

Being forced to suck deeper by a pushing hand, Lauren was shocked by what she was hearing. Now she fully understood that her friend, the doctor, had ulterior motives in all this. She knew that the doctor was attracted to this salacious taboo.

Dr. Gupta continued, "In the lab, please let mom suck on it. We do vital work here and it's so important to maintain harmony. We need things nice and safe and we can't have your cock screwing our interns... just your mom's mouth... oh goodness..."

While sucking deep, Lauren looked to her side to see the doctor, who was still pushing her head back and forth. She caught a glimpse of the aroused expression on Dr. Gupta's face. This woman seemed entranced by the incest, but it wasn't a reason to stop. Lauren kept on sucking her son's dick with all her might.

"I'm going to cum," Ben whispered.

"Yes, yes," Dr. Gupta replied with delight. "Fill your mother's mouth so she can get a good taste of it."

The doctor stroked Ben's shaft while pushing the back of Lauren's head. With a hard cock plunging in her mouth, Lauren held tight for what surely would be a real mouthful for her to receive.

Sure enough, as the doctor stroked the shaft furiously, Ben's cock shot an explosion of cum into her mouth. The first load hit the back of Lauren's throat, nearly making her gag. But she just swallowed it down like a trooper and kept on sucking. The second load hit the top of her mouth. The third load glazed her tongue.

Lauren swallowed everything and she savored Ben's taste. It was like any normal man's flavor, but with a special something of knowing that it came from her own son's penis. Her tongue licked the entrance to her son's softening penis to get the rest of the cum.

When the cock turned flaccid, she allowed it to fall out of her mouth and she looked at her friend with a serious gaze.

"I may have gotten carried away," Dr. Gupta smiled. "Now tell me, how does it taste?"

Lauren licked her lips. "It tastes like cum. Plain, regular cum. It's delicious as far as I'm concerned."

"But it's your son's. You should be proud."

"We need to have a long, long discussion about this in private later."

"Of course," Dr. Gupta said in a courteous tone, before turning towards the son. "Ben, did you enjoy your mother's mouth?"

"I did," Ben nodded. "That was amazing. I've never been sucked off like that before in my life. Wow."

Dr. Gupta smiled, "There's nothing like a mother's love, is there? I expect you two to report to my office every morning. Consider it my professional recommendation."

Mystified, Lauren looked up at her son, who stood proud with his flaccid penis dangling, and a hint of excitement on his face.

Epilogue: The Examinations

The doctor masturbated like never before since this all started. First in her office after seeing it. Then at nights and mornings before work. It was all part of the job. But this was business and pleasure.

In the morning, she had Lauren and Ben remove their tops completely while in her office with the door closed. She inspected their flesh. Then she had Ben examine Lauren's breasts in full detail. Not just the skin. But she taught Ben how to give mom a breast exam to check for any lumps.

"It's good education," the doctor told the son.

They agreed, and despite their nerves, continued with the medical examinations of their sexual parts. She even taught Lauren how to perform a proper testicular exam on her son.

Afterwards, she had Lauren get on her knees (with the pillow, of course) to suck Ben's dick.

"Morning blowjobs are always a treat," the doctor chirped. "Isn't that right, mom?"

She smiled when Lauren moaned her approval. And she was deeply aroused when Ben filled mom's mouth with cum. The doctor's rule was strict. Ben was not allowed to cum at home during the weekday. The only place Ben could cum was in this office, in mom's mouth, under the doctor's supervision.

Following orders, Lauren opened her mouth to show off a pool of Ben's cum. Giving a thorough visual inspection first, the doctor followed up with a taste test. The doctor dipped her finger into Lauren's pooled mouth and tasted the cum.

"Delicious... err... It tastes normal," Dr. Gupta smiled, correcting herself. "Lauren, you may swallow now and put your top back on. Today is another busy day."

The doctor took pleasure in watching Lauren swallow. She used a sanitary wipe to help clean Lauren's face. She also took pleasure in watching the mom/son duo get dressed and leave towards the legal department.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12