Oral Servicing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will try, Helen, I'm not very experienced with make-up, other than lipstick."

She continued. "There is to be no masturbating. Unlike Debra, I like seeing you erect. And therefore, I don't believe in any kind of cages or chastity. Your erection shows me you're excited with your chores and being a Sissy, near my pussy. You will be on the honor system. Usually, on Saturdays when you're done with your chores, I will masturbate you. It's good for your prostate. I use latex gloves and petroleum jelly. Chrissy got excited just watching me snap the gloves on. You hold up your skirt and pull down your panties. You do NOT ever take your panties off without my permission! I apply petroleum jelly to your penis, and I make my hand feel like a pussy for you. You push back and forth in my hand, using your hips. You hold out a glass while I masturbate you and you cum into it. You drink down your cum. If it's thick you can use a spoon to get it all. It's good for you. Protein. Zinc. Magnesium. My husband objected at first. I used to mix it in his oatmeal. I'd prefer if you just drink it down or spoon it out without complaining. Less work for me in having to make the oatmeal. Chrissy did just fine with this as she was training to be a cocksucker and cum eater."

I knew not to argue, and the masturbation part did sound exciting for me. Debra never touched my penis in all the time we were together. Again, I answered, "Yes, Helen."

"Oh, and before I forget, Debra said you have no problem giving oral anal? She said you enjoyed licking her asshole?"

"No, Helen, I will do it for you."

"How's that? What will you be doing for me?"

"Giving you oral anal. Licking your anus for you."

"Alice, I love to lay naked on my side and read in bed. I used to have my husband, Cindy, curl up in a fetal position by my feet with her face at my bottom. I would place my bare feet on his pantied penis and have him get his tongue in my asshole while I would read for up to an hour. I know you will love it. Cindy would get so excited licking my asshole sometimes she would cum in her panties on my feet. Cindy also drank my urine, up to a glass a day. I won't give you that much, but occasionally, I will pee in your mouth during an oral session with my pussy. I don't like to get up to use the toilet if I have to go during a session with my pussy. I don't expect you to have a problem with this. I'll tell you when I'm going to pee. Just open wide and drink it down. I like seeing my sissy's drink my pee. Shows your dedication to me and your willingness to degrade yourself."

My face blushed crimson red! Omg, now I was going to be drinking this old lady's piss!

"Now let's talk about your diapers. You looked confused when I told you to put the diaper on when you arrived. But It says here in my notes that you often wore diapers with Debra?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Well, a diaper would be a good thing for you to wear when you're washing the kitchen and bathroom floor, so you don't get your clothes wet."

"Yes, I suppose it would."

"Make it your own idea, Alice."

"Helen, I think it would be a good idea for me to wear a diaper when I'm washing floors. I mean, I would like to wear a diaper when I'm washing your floors for you."

"Have you ever peed in your diaper?"

"Oh, no, never."

"How humiliated would you feel if I made you squat down in front of me and pee in your diaper?"

"Oh, Helen, no, please not that."

"Oh, I can picture it now. Wearing a pretty white bra and a white diaper. Squatting in front of me. Trying to hold it in. Needing to pee so bad. Begging me to let you go to the bathroom, like a big boy. Only you're a Sissy and you pee in a diaper in front of Miss Helen. I tell you, 'Alice, it's no use fighting it. You're going to have a very embarrassing, humiliating moment very soon. Let it out. Go pee in your diaper, Alice. Do a warm hot piss in your diaper.' Then I put you in the bathroom. You stand in your wet diaper while I run a bath for you. I take down your diaper and clean you up in the tub! Little sissies get to play with their penises in the bathtub!" Helen laughed.

She added, "I have a lot planned for you, Alice. And I did say you would feel humiliated often. I enjoy seeing a Sissy humiliated, degrading himself in front of me. It feels powerful and makes my pussy tingle. Knowing you'll do anything to be between my legs, even drinking my piss."

Helen was seated on the couch, and I was still on my knees as she explained her rules. She continued and I listened. "And you can suck my old saggy titties when we're watching TV. They practically hang down to my belly button. Debra said she didn't allow you to touch her tits, probably saving them for her girlfriend, the one she's with now. I heard she's doing great with her new girlfriend, and Debra moved in with her. I like mine sucked. Now stand up, take off your apron and pull your panties down for me, Alice."

I was hard and a wet spot formed in the front of my panties. I was learning quickly to obey her. I found myself becoming more and more attracted to this woman. She was more dominant than Debra, but in a different way. She kept me hard since I walked in the door. I took off my apron and lowered my panties. Helen inspected me by just looking. She didn't touch my penis. "Small, like Debra said. It's ok. Most sissies are small. And you won't have much need for it around here anyway. I'm thinking I may masturbate you in front of Julia and show her your little penis. Won't that be nice for you?"

I hung my head. My hard penis was close to Helen's mouth. She still hadn't touched it at all.

"Alice, I asked you a question. Don't make me ask it again."

"Yes, Helen, it would be nice."

"What would be nice? Use your words. Saying things out loud helps you reinforce your sissyhood!"

"If you masturbated me in front of Julia."

"So, you want to be dressed as a Sissy, have your panties pulled down and be jacked-off by me, wearing my rubber gloves, in front of us two old naked women?"

I knew I was doomed by her round of questioning and there was no way out unless I gave her the answer she wanted. "Yes. Helen, I would like to have Julia watch you masturbate my little penis."

Helen took a latex glove from the box she had next to couch, stretched it over her hand and put her hand on my balls. "Have you ever had your balls stretched, Alice?"

"Oh, I don't think so Helen."

"Take a deep breath." I did and she grabbed my ball sack, the skin below my balls, and began slowly pulling them down, until I started to bend forward. "Stand straight, let it out," she said. "Another deep breath." She stretched them further down. I grunted. "Let it out." She did it one more time and then said, "I won't pull them any harder today, but I'm going to hold them down like this for a few minutes. I kept grunting while she held my balls down. "It excites the penis and helps keep you hard. Try to relax and just breathe in and out. We'll do this a few times a day. My husband used to ask for it. It stimulates the penis without touching it. I expect you'll be asking for it too. I can let you do chores on Saturdays without your panties for an hour or so and attach ball weights to your scrotal sack. I'll have you do it while your vacuuming for good ball movement. Maybe when Julia is here." She left me hard, released me and told me to pull up my panties. I hesitated. I was really aroused. She was right about the stimulation the ball stretching caused. I was hoping she might suck me or masturbate me. Alice got louder, "I said, pull up your panties, Alice!"

Helen said, "Alice, I don't want an incident like that again, where you disobey me, like that. Debra said sometimes you had trouble following directions. That won't happen with me. When I tell you something, I tell you one time. If I tell you to pull your panties down, you pull them down. If I tell you pull them up, you pull them up! If problems persist, you will be spanked, and you won't like it. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Helen, I'm sorry."

"I had a special wooden paddle made for my husband. I can use it on you just as easily. And we can have Julia watch that too!" Helen laughed.

"Ok, let's have you bring me to orgasm one more time and you can leave for today." She reattached the chain. "You'll take my dirty panties home to get used to my scent and addict your little penis to me, no masturbating, and I'll see you Friday night for your weekend visit. I will email you the time."

On my drive home, I realized Debra was right about me. I am a Sissy. And now Helen was going to be my sexy, 84-year-old dominant. I know there's not a lot of men like men, who would put up with this, but Helen excites me. What can I say? Yes, of course she humiliates me but she's amazing. She's so different from Debra and I'm learning a lot from her already. I love her pussy, just like Helen said I would. Two hours ago, I nearly walked out. Now I can't wait to go back. I want to masturbate so bad, but I'm on the "honor system" for Helen now, and will have to wait till Saturday, when Helen's hand will masturbate me after my chores.

12