All Comments on 'Oral Sex From Sister In Law'

by runningbear02

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
quality

Try making up names is stead of insert name bs. Also when talking to self italicize so it's noticeable their not speaking aloud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Anonymous "Quality"

When correcting others, make sure you don't make errors of your own!!

I agree with the bit about the (insert name here) crap but - "... so it's noticeable their not speaking aloud. "

No, no, no!!

NOT 'their'!!!! 'Their' is 'possessive! It belongs to 'them'!

It should be 'they're'!

As in "they are"!!!

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Ditto....

...on the advice. That "insert name" is just plain juvenile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think the plot of your story is a great one, as many SIL and BIL fantasize and would probably do something under the right conditions. Good start, more physical details are good and forget the " insert name here " part and your story will get even better. Eventually, screwing each other hard and again will do a lot for both of them and hopefully would continue ??? Thanks and cannot wait for the next chapter.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Next Chapter

Continue the story. Thanks

runningbear02runningbear02over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for commenting on my story and I'm glad you like it. I'll take the advice on board about the [insert name here] thing and I'll use italics when the comments are in the head.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

LOVE sister in law stories. Keep "em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SILs

Agree that I have fantasised about my sil - a long time ago now but did have a heavy petting session which somehow did not go further. thanks for great story.

WileyDomNoobWileyDomNoobabout 7 years ago
More cowbell

A good start for what may be an excellent SIL story, but more cowbell please (and by cowbell I mean would love to get a longer/fuller descrip on the head she gave and how close she brought him to completion before the money shot. What it was like to finally feel the inside of her mouth, look into her eyes as she took you in, etc)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened next? Did you ever post it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous