All Comments on 'Oral Switch'

by PossumBee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lauren or Laurel?

Switched names during the story

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 4 years ago
so hot

she have a sister?

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 4 years ago
I'd like to see this a second chapter, taking the action a bit further

Perhaps a three way, with Lauren encouraging him to take a cock elsewhere, or maybe just talking dirty about that possibility with him being reluctant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My woman let's me suck cock in front of her.

About once a year I get a birthday blowjob. But it's not like you might think. It's my birthday so I get to give a blowjob. I'm straight but love sucking dick so I'm glad she lets me. The story is fucking hot because she set it up and took pictures too! Now I've got a raging hard on and really want my birthday to hurry Sand get here!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago
He's like me

Yes, he’s like me wanting to suck a real cock for my wife. We role play to this every time we have sex. Want to fulfill our fantasy with the real cock in my throat. Great story. Any dick sucking story is my favorite.

1mbibry1mbibryover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read. Would be a fun fantasy to live out!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great short cock sucking story

Great story would like to see a 2nd chapter also. I like short reads personally good job.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years ago

Short story, but a very nice fantasy. Like others, I'd love to see you continue the story with more of his adventures. Would like to see him at a party orally servicing both men and women, including being forced to eat others' creampies from Laurel.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago
Thanks for the cum

God that was hot! Just what I needed today, thanks! Really enjoyed the writing and the situation. Would love to hear more about these characters; how they met, how he came to submit to her, how she came to embrace her dominance, etc... And how she knows Adam. Really hope you write more, I'm happy to help edit if you need that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Please write more!🙂

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year ago

A short fantasy, but sometimes it's better that way. I would read more.

Diamondking666Diamondking666over 1 year ago

A nice smutty story with a delicious happy ending :)

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A good story. However, the verbal humiliation was not necessary and detracted from the story

PG564EPG564E5 months ago

I wish a girl would make me suck dick and swallow big loads. I'm a faggot, and do it for my own pleasure but the thought really turns me on also.

Hope you write more soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous