All Comments on 'Oral with His Uncle and Aunt'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
reloader44reloader44almost 4 years ago
Nice

Well done, slow & steady with a nice finish. Please continue !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Smooth..

One of the best I've read. It flowed along smoothly. Sure hope you continue with the story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
So restrained

This is a very nice story but the main characters cut the intimate play too short. When Kelly and Martha were first getting the feel of each other in the sewing room, it should have gone on further. Next, when Charlie and Martha were going to fuck, it seems like Kelly would have stayed and carried their threesome further. I'm not a fan of having gratuitous sex page after page, but the two ladies could have done their thing and then it could have been a much more involved threesome, just saying.

The title is a bit misleading because "he" didn't have sex with his Aunt and Uncle, it was his wife that did. Can't complain too much because it's still a sexy story and I'm just the reader, not the author. Anyway, thanks for posting.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Can't believe Doug nor understand why they sent Kelly away so they could fuck, maybe next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous