All Comments on 'Orally Inspired'

by luvcurious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PeteoralPeteoralalmost 17 years ago
The pleasures of being a cocksucker

Ver hot description of the feeling, emotions and desires we cocksuckers experience as we service a cock. Damned hot, you have to be a cocksucker to have described it so damned well. I fucken loved it as I love sucking dick. JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
searching for cock to suck

I am a married white masculine man That wants to suck the cock of another married white masculine man I need some advice on how to hook up I am 42 and have not suck since I was 13 I live in North East Georgia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
begging for a cock to suck

i realy enjoyed your story it made me so hot i would like to have a nice cock to suck i think it would a heavenly feeling to suck him dry

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wanting to suck a cock

i am a married man in my sixtys after reading your story i am hot to suck a cock how do i meet someone that i can suck an have him to cum down throat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll suck you

If any of the three who left comments this year want to suck cock, say so here and how to contact. Right now, my dick is slathered in olive oil and reaaly hard thinking about sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome and greatly erotic

I mentally went through all the movements of your two characters. It reminded me of the time a very good friend of mine came to my house during summer and since my folks were away working, we were alone. And we did as we wanted. Back then oral and mutual masturbation was all we did. But my suprise was to find how BIG he had become over the last school year, as compared to the Scout week long camp-out where we first started our sexual desires. I should write a story about that.

RobineaRobinea6 months ago

Great story. You've described so well the emotions and feelings experienced as you set about giving a man the very best of pleasures. Taking your time to explore and treat his body to gentle licks, kisses, nibbles and sucks before you start to take it up a level to begin the joy of sucking and fondling his jewels and ultimately his cock. Hearing his breathing change and the sounds he makes as you take him on his journey to his ultimate release and he fills you with your reward for a job well done. Keeping him in your mouth as he calms down and slowly softens until you release his cock and set about savouring the clean up duties before snuggling up as close as you can to him and drifting off to sleep. A dream like state takes you over and hopefully when you wake it's to the feel of his morning wood pressing hard against you and you know you can start the new day off in the best way possible for you both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvcurious@luvcurious
132 Followers
54 year-old, gay male. I love writing stories, which help men satisfy themselves. I also love to hear from anyone who has read my stories. Drop me a line, and let's get acquainted!