Orange Walk Films Ch. 04

Story Info
Polly and Anna record 'Fellatio,' movie #4.
1.1k words
4.44
3.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale and Lance - by Polly+Anna (1085 words) We record 'Fellatio,' movie #4 (1/24/20)

Monday - November 16, 1993

Our story arc began 11/12/1993 the day after the youngest of us turned 18.

In my highly biased opinion Dale is the funniest guy anywhere. I can't be too very far off-base since Anna and most of our classmates agreed with that assessment. In school he had been given a copy of the useful and humorously titled, 'DOS For Dummies.' He thought that a parody of the dummy type guide for a totally clueless male would make a good movie. Not wanting to steal another author's title - just their ideas - he wrote the script for 'Sex for Do-do's,' and suggested it could be our fourth video.

This is where things sometimes get delicate. Dale is hilarious, and I love his sense of humor. By removing the tiny amount of sex in it, his script would have made a great school play. That was sort of the problem right there. Anna had a great idea, perhaps after we made a few more single subject pieces we could take Dale's script and tweak it just a tad.

Lance could play a clueless geek and Dale could be an even more clueless therapist helping his client with relationship issues. Anna and I could wear wigs and play a number of different potential lovers and we could use the farcical humor aspect as a marketing tool. It could have a dozen short segments each tied to an abject failure, promoting a like number of movies on said subjects. Movies that were actually full blown - pun intended - pornography.

Lance is the most intense person that I have ever met. Not one for maintaining a daily routine, at least not the way that most people do, he has this creative energy that he brings to all things he gets involved in. Like yesterday morning when I flew us all to this gorgeous lodge that Dale's parents had just bought and were planning to develop into an eco-tourism destination.

The 15-minute flight avoided an hour in a jeep to get to a huge private conservation area that boasts 392 bird species, 35 species of bats, river crocodiles and turtles living in four distinct forest habitats - pine, secondary palm, broadleaf and marsh - and a freshwater lagoon. Twenty-two vegetation types and 230 tree species can be found there.

If only Ayn Rand could have seen Lance talking about the lodge and potential renovations and improvements with Dale's father. He was whom she had in mind when she wrote the Howard Roark character in 'The Fountainhead.'

Anna looked at me and said, "we don't need a script, we let Lance be Lance and film it."

Scissors cut paper, so it was I who was honored to be his co-star.

***

Fellatio - a film by Polly+Anna - c. 1993

fellatio

[fəˈlāSH(ē)ˌō]

NOUN

oral stimulation of a man's penis.

Orange Walk Film #4

***

Wordlessly, he moved my arms into an upright position and then removed my dress by slowly pulling it off very gently over my head. Since he is not eight feet tall, in the process he also guided me down into a kneeling position. There I was, nearly naked and on my knees, looking up at him with my mouth at just about the same level as his belt buckle.

Lance doesn't need words to communicate, he feels, he pays attention and he anticipates. He is totally dominant without ever being pushy or forceful. When I am with him, when Anna is with him, we do as he wishes for us to do because he wordlessly communicates that following his lead is what each of us or all three of us want to do. It is almost hypnotic.

It is always an extraordinarily emotional exchange. He reached down to carefully unhook my black lace bra, and I knew that I wanted to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. His beautiful penis was being held prisoner in cottony confinement. It deserved freedom. It deserved my affection after being locked away. I could and I did rescue it.

Every guy's penis is extraordinarily important to that guy. Lance's dick is no different in that regard, it isn't huge or unusual in and of itself. It's so very important to me and to Anna because it is attached to Lance. His confident demeanor makes me, and her, want to make love with his penis. As I knelt in front of him and released his penis, I felt my own dampness.

I was still wearing my low-cut black lace panties, the ones with the damp gusset. My body craved his touch, and he had felt my need and anticipated it. His hands were in my hair playing with my locks and gently massaging my scalp. I was taking his penis in my hands and rolling the area right behind the corona between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand and gently weighing his scrotum with my left hand.

With him I can be primal, I can love his penis and be rewarded for that love. Lance knows that my desire, Anna's desire, for a man's penis is a wonderful natural instinct. That desire is never wrong, that desiring affection, desiring pleasure, desiring to give affection, desiring to give pleasure cannot be wrong. It is the expression of what it means to be a sensual and sensuous being.

He was hard and ready for the first blow job of the day. I took him into my mouth and licked the tip and glans of his penis. I encircled the corona just behind the tip and then slowly slid my lips down his shaft. I played with his shaft and his scrotum with my hand as I made all of his most sensitive flesh wonderfully wet with my saliva. I opened my mouth and allowed him to feel the contrast between the air and my mouth. Then I licked the underside of his shaft and returned him to my wet, warm, mouth.

I could tell from his movements and the small noises he made that he was feeling really good. But even in his ecstasy he returned pleasure and wordlessly guided me. He was playing with my scalp in a way that I adored enticing me to go harder and faster and deeper. I could almost, but not quite, get him into my throat. His knowledgeable hands guided my head and caused me to vary the angle of my mouth, changing the stimulation that my tongue and palate were giving him.