Lesson Taught Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom's wife decides he no longer needs an online Domme...
1.8k words
4.16
26.4k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers

Vicki was a bit unhappy with her husband. Of late, Tom had been rather, well, unsatisfactory. She decided to take steps, and hopefully teach him the lesson that she was not to be taken for granted. She made a couple of online orders, and after they arrived, dropped by the post office and mailed what would be an important package for her spouse. It was Friday. Tonight, class would be in session.

He got off work and stopped at the corner mart for a gallon of milk and some beer, pulled into the driveway, completely unprepared for the vision that waited in the living room. His wife was relaxing on the couch, wearing an outfit that pushed all of his buttons. She was wearing a new red corset, an under-bust that presented her breasts magnificently. Under that was a sheer black bodystocking that caressed her tits. She had red stockings layered over the black nylon, and tall, spiky heels. Her makeup was exquisite, and her expression left no doubt as to her role as Domme for the evening.

"Wow, Vicki, you look amazing!" he said. She smiled and answered, "I'm glad you think so." Now, get me a gin & tonic before you take a shower. His eyebrows raised, but he decided to play along. As Vicki took the drink from his hand, she slapped his other hand away from her legs. "None of that! Now, get into the shower...and while you're at it, shave your dick!"

He looked aback. "But," he started. "Shut up, my little boy, or you won't be happy! Shave it hairless, understand?" He nodded and headed to the shower.

**********

Tom's face was already flushed when he reached the bathroom. He and his wife had tried a bit of BDSM before, but she had been content to let him take the lead. He had asked her to try being a Domme before, but she had always been hesitant. He realized that he had been distracted with work and other things lately, but, it didn't really matter. It looked like she was trying out her Domme wings tonight, and with the way she looked, he was all for it.

Getting hairless was more of a challenge than thought, but he did manage. Checking, he saw she was still ensconced on the couch, and waiting for him. "All done!" he announced with a grin. She looked at him demurely and said "That's good. Make me another drink, Tom."

Off he went, but a little disappointed now that she was obviously not in a hurry to start doing the things he imagined. Bringing her drink, he was then instructed to find her favorite music, and to play it rather loudly. Coming back to the couch, he was about to sit down close to her, but her hand came up. "My feet hurt, little boy, wearing these heels. Massage them for me, please."

Really? His gorgeous wife finally dressed like his fantasies and here he was, rubbing her feet. He did try to do a good job.

Finally, she had him sit on the floor next to her and make small talk, asking if he had paid the bills, things that needed to be done around the house. He answered dutifully, but never taking his eyes off her.

"Would you like to come to the bedroom with me, my boy?" she asked. At this point, he could only nod. But, that wasn't good enough for her tonight. "Have you gone mute, boy? Answer me!" He was still very naked after his shower, and his dick gave his arousal away. "Yes, ma'am!" he answered. She turned, grabbing his nipple with her nails, saying "From now on, you will address me as 'Mistress,' understand?

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now get your ass in the bedroom. Lie down on the bed and wait for me." She watched him go and turned into the restroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt, for once, as sexy as he always says she was. "Well, Vicki. You've started. Let's continue his lesson' she said to herself.

Vicki strutted into the bedroom, enjoyed the open look of lust on Tom's face, and liking the questions he had: like, what was next. Quickly, she put leather cuffs on his wrists, and then laid a makeshift spreader bar under his shoulders and locked his hands to the ends. He started to ask a question, but she quickly silenced him by holding up a finger. "Shut up, my little boy." She pulled out a bit gag and fastened it snugly around his head. "I won't be telling you that again., will I?" she said, a bit sarcastically. Looking at his dick, she paused long enough to pull one of her nails along the length of it. It went very, very hard, very, very quickly. She giggled. She rather liked this feeling of power.

Pulling out a small case, she asked him, "remember these?" Some time ago, he had purchased a set of metal sounds and asked her to use them on him. She did...and he got hard, and then he came, and she felt rather miffed that he didn't offer anything in return. Vicky pulled out a tube of lubricant and chose a medium sized sound. "Spread your legs, my little boy," and deftly inserted the sound, taking her time and making sure he was nice and aroused. She used soft touches, accentuated by flicks of her nails, and enjoyed him writhing in response. She pulled on his balls, and squeezed them slowly, but firmly.

Tom was in total, ecstatic agony. He penis was engorged, and he wanted to come badly. Somehow, his Domme wife seemed to know just when to ease off and deny his release. At this point, Vicky straddled him, and pressed her hot pussy on top of his crotch. He could feel the heat of her pussy and was extremely frustrated when she did everything but let his dick inside her.

Then, rising, she walked back to the dresser and picked up another sound. It seemed a little larger, but it was different. As Vicky returned, he could see it had metal ends on a rubber tube and seemed to be hollow. It was nearly 10 inches long. Climbing back between his legs, she made him flinch with her nails yet again. "Now, you be very, very still, my little boy. Understand?" she purred dangerously. She lubricated the end of the tube and began inserting it deep into his urethra. He tensed when it entered his bladder.

"I said to be very still, remember?" Vicky snapped. Tom forced himself to lie still, as she pulled out a bag containing another toy they had used before. It was a penis chastity cage, and she had obviously not forgotten it. Tom was really frustrated now. Did she really want to put a cage on now? But, he also realized he was not in the position of arguing with her, and it was a fantasy he had always kinda wanted...so, he lay still, waiting for her to remove the insert from his dick.

Only she didn't. Deftly, she fastened the cock ring around the base of his penis and slipped on the cage, and then locked it and the urethral insert in place. Tom started to grunt, but she held up her finger again to silence his protest. Carefully, she used her fingers to work the end of the insert through the center hole of the cage, where it fit almost as though it was made to go there.

"Now, just look at my pretty little package!" she giggled, wickedly, inspecting his caged penis while holding the key to his dicks' prison in her hand. She laughed again and said "Don't go anywhere! I'll be right back!" and quickly left the room. Tom was, well, stunned. She picked a helluva time to get up and leave! Fuck, he was so horny! It was several minutes before Vicki returned., and Tom saw she had made herself yet another drink. She took a sip, set the glass on a table and then took off his gag, sitting down on the side of the bed with a wicked grin. She made no move to release his wrists, however.

"Well, how was that, honey?" she asked him. Tom looked at her. "What do you mean, baby? Aren't you going to finish?"

Vicki took a gulp of her drink, and answered "I'm going to unlock your hands, but first, I want you to understand that I've been very dissatisfied with your lack of interest in anything but your own orgasm. You've also been spending too much money on porn. I found the credit card charges, Tom. You've been paying for camgirls to act like a domme. It pisses me off that you were willing to pay them, but you haven't been interested in rewarding my favors.

He was speechless. Obviously, he wasn't as good at covering his tracks as he thought.

She continued, "This weekend is going to be a little training event, starting right now. You're not going to have another orgasm unless I'm involved in it. Also starting right now, you're going to make sure I have my orgasm before you do. Understand?" Tom nodded, stunned. Vicki straddled his face. "Eat me!" she commanded. Tom had no choice. He licked his wife's pussy with his tongue, lips, raising his head to reach her neither place. Vicki was already extremely aroused, and her husbands oral servitude drove her rapidly toward heaven. Cumming, she drove her pussy downward, making poor Tom struggle to breathe.

After she composed herself, she left him again and went to the nearby bath. She fixed her face and touched up her hair. Looking at the girl in the mirror, she said "Ready? I hope he is!" She was still very aroused, and excited by the rush of power, and hoping she would have the courage to finish teaching the lesson.

Tom's balls were aching. His penis had started to relax but was still locked tightly in the cage with a catheter securely inside. He watched as Vicki came back in, and she sat on the side of the bed. Not knowing what was going on, he just waited.

"You wanted to try a Domme. You have one now. Me. Starting tonight, you'll listen to me whenever I speak. I am finished with you tonight, understand?" Tom started, but she shushed him with a look. She went on. "You're going to stay in that cage for the weekend. No! I'm talking! Quiet!" Tom had almost lifted off the bed at her statement with unbelief.

I've hidden the key, and you have no fucking idea where it is, and I'm not telling you. Tonight, if you behave yourself, I'll let you sleep in the bed with me. If you don't, you'll be in that cage until you submit yourself to me, and me alone. Do we understand each other, my love?" He nodded.

Vicki nodded too. "Tomorrow," she said, "I have a list of things you need to do around the house. Tomorrow night, I'm going to whip your ass and cock, and you're going to like it."

To be continued...

Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers