All Comments on 'Orbital Academy 11'

by Maddirose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
11?

Always 5 stars, you've earned them, but wasn't this 11?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's really good on both levels - SF and erotica.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
I LOVE IT!!

The chiphead! Wow, this guy is even more awesome from his perspective.

Way 2 go threesome!

MaddiroseMaddiroseover 10 years agoAuthor

@jpz: yea, I think I have the most fun writing the chipheads, Jackson and Arthur :)

@anon1: I'm glad it works on both levels! I would hate to sacrifice the sexy for the sci-fi (or vice versa!)

@anon2: OMG you're absolutely right! I'll put in a title change request right away, thanks for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm a fan

Please. Do. Not. Stop. Writing.

This story has all the makings to become epic.

I'ts really hard to wait for next chapters. But please, do not rush, take your time thinking the story through, whatever you do, but please do not stop writing before its completely done.

Then you can sell it to those guys who make Game of Thrones series (HBO?) and can retire early, commiting all your free time to writing a sequel:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it.

This is a wonderful sic-fi story punctuated by throbbingly hot sex scenes. I'm a big fan, Maddirose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I brought up my confusion, at the end of OA 07, and the reason for it. Now that I've

finished OA 11, I understand what the author had in mind. With that said, some background in the early chapters is needed. You never want your readers to wonder what is going on with a story when the reason is a lack of background scene establishing or lack of character development.

The goal could be accomplished without a re-write; a prologue or OA '00' would accomplish it. There's no need to give the reader more info than the 'Rooks' in order to salvage the suspense aspect; the sweet spot might be in between what the average Orbital citizen knows and what the most informed military official knows.

With this addition, THEN Orbital Academy might be ready for the big time, but not until then, IMHO.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous