Orbiting Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped in a high pitch. Her neck was a brilliant red. She gushed some more and convulsed harshly onto the comforter.

Two.

It was one of my favorite types of orgasm: the twitchy kind. She rolled over on her side while she came. Her back also had a deep blush. I touched her there, feeling the heat.

"Good girl. You're doing so well. Do you feel your clit and your nipples?"

She whimpered into the pillow.

"Lean on your elbows, baby."

She stuck her ass in the air, spreading her knees, and levitated off the mattress. I admired the metal chain dropping under her.

I kneeled between her legs and ran harsh palms over her sides and up into her sternum, squeezing her breasts, and driving my forefingers into a v of her pelvis, from behind.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

She was mine. I was hers. Whatever! How could we ever not be together, linked like this?

I loosened the clit clamp by a fraction under her body.

"Better?"

"Yeah," she panted. "Shit, I'm shaking so hard..."

I ran one of our vibrators coated in lube over her crack; she moved back and forth, rolling her body in arousal. I touched the inside of her walls with a finger to feel her endless aftershocks. She squeezed it in response.

Adding another finger, I fucked her from behind again, and she moaned, her ass muscles trembling.

"Come for me, baby girl, then I'll fuck your ass."

Her pussy squeezed my fingers, crushing them. Her head lolled down and she panted. I licked a stripe of sweat up her glowing back and tossed the vibrator away in favor of reaching under her and gripping the chain under her belly. I was possessing her, and I could feel her next orgasm approaching. They were getting stronger and stronger; I was looking forward to the next one before the current one had even arrived.

As my fingers squelched in and out, I pulled at the chain, up then down, using it like a lead to make her move with me.

Her face dropped onto her pillow as she moaned in rhythm. When she bucked her hips and cried out, I marveled at the strong waves rippling through her walls.

Three.

I considered the art of surfing. When I'd lived in Los Angeles, it had been thrilling to be floating on that board, watching the crests of the waves, choosing the biggest one, and trying and catch it at the perfect time so that it could last forever. The wave may overwhelm you and flip you upside down many times until you can finally break water to take a stuttering breath.

Her front dropped onto the comforter, but she jumped back up with the sensitivity of the clamps.

"Oh, fuck!"

I took her by the hips to help her turn over while we took a quick water break. I saw her throat move as she gulped. Her stray hairs were plastered along her hairline.

She made eye contact with me and grinned.

"You said something about fucking my ass, Mor?"

"Yeah, sorry, it felt hot in the moment, but let me know if there's ever anything you don't like."

"Hmm, thank you, but it was good. It made me come so hard. But now, you have to go through with it... so, get on with it!" She challenged me with a look, begging me to be a smartass.

"You know I always keep my promises, baby girl." I loomed over her with a small vibrating dildo and Liam in my other hand. After putting her at an angle, I settled between her legs to lick at the small dildo and her hole. She looked at me while I rimmed her, then closed her eyes when it popped through.

"Relax, baby..." I whispered. She got control of her breathing, then pushed out so that more of the dildo slid in. I poured a little lube down her center and turned on the vibrator.

"Oh, fuck! That's nice. Move it, please."

I slid it in and out slowly, popping it out and pushing it in again every once in a while. I wondered if she'd come just from fucking her ass.

I caressed her engorged clit lightly; I could feel the resistance against the dildo as she started to come. I stilled the vibrator in her and brought down the intensity while she came, keeping it deep inside.

Four.

Her pussy was contracting with neglect, searching for friction.

I ran Liam over her lubed-up center and entered her with it, too. There was some extra resistance, as I felt it nudge the one in her hole, so I alternately fucked her with them and made sure they rubbed against each other through the thin walls of her pussy. Her hips were rolling in arousal, going impossibly high then crashing back down as she panted.

I needed another hand. I judged that her incoming orgasm would be the strongest one yet, and resolved to touch her everywhere. I leaned down to catch the silver chain between my teeth; her eyes widened as she looked at me. My arms pistoned the toys in and out of her, and I pulled with my teeth to make her arch even more. Her body trembled as it rose, and we repeated the cycle to the peak a few more times until she couldn't take it anymore. She sobbed; tears ran down her face.

"Ugh! I feel amazing! Like... I left my body for a second. Make me come."

I stopped thrusting in her ass in favor of unclamping her clit clip and strumming it myself. She took over the job of fucking her own ass, and I sped up with Liam. As she neared her peak, I strummed wildly at her clit. She squirted some more as she came. I could feel strong vibrations at her center, and knew it was a good one.

When you're taken that thoroughly, the contractions start in waves in your rectum and keep rolling into the length of your vagina to end on your sensitive clit. They're powerful waves that last forever and convince you that this is what you were made for.

Five.

I tossed the small dildo over the bed and unclamped her nipples. I left her pussy to affix Liam into the slot in my boxers. I kissed her as I entered her again and she wrapped her legs around my thighs.

"You're going to kill me..." she sighed out.

"That's the plan! I'm a horny serial murderer who goes around giving multiple orgasms to the DEATH!"

She giggled and smacked me. "Well then, take me and I'll be your first, you weirdo."

"You're the weirdo," I countered, smiling happily.

I pressed flush to her; she wrapped herself around me while I humped her. We kissed as I did so, running hot mouths and tongues over each other. Every little contact of her tongue sent shocks everywhere, and soon I started to get dizzy.

"Getting close..." she whispered.

I leaned back and touched her clit to make her explode. Her body spasmed. She came in a series of loud whimpers and squeaks; I exulted in the way her body responded.

Six.

She flopped down, and her breathing calmed down. Her body still spasmed here and there, like violent hiccups. Her eyes were closed. A second later, I heard snoring.

Damn it. I'd wanted to keep going.

I pulled out of her and cleaned up all the toys.

I replayed the night, scene by scene, and committed her beautiful body to memory. She was the sexiest, and I challenge anyone in the world to find a woman more perfect.

I considered the wet duvet and her prone form. I pulled at it under her, and she rolled onto the dry sheets below. All she did was hug a pillow to her face; she didn’t seem to wake up. I hung the duvet over a seat and got an extra blanket for us. I wiped her center of any excess juices with a warm washcloth; she whimpered—in her sleep, I assumed. I thought about finishing myself off, but then thought of the feeling of her mouth on me. I knew that anything I did to myself wouldn’t compare.

I fell asleep just as the light of the morning started to change the color of the sky.


——


She was tracing little patterns in my chest.

“Good morning, Mor!” she chirped as I squeezed her shoulder.

“Morning, darling.” I angled my head and she granted me a kiss. She chased my mouth and her tongue slipped inside. She ran a calf up and down my center, and I started to throb painfully.

“I’m sorry I blacked out last night!” She licked my neck and pinched my nipples. “Did you have to take care of yourself?”

I squirmed under her hands. “No, you do it better, babe.”

“Wow! That is flattering! What’s your favorite?”

“Your mouth on my center and fingers in me.”

“Hmm… I can definitely do that.” She worked her way down and suckled each nipple.

“Please, baby… I need you,” I whimpered.

She licked a swath straight through my center and entered me with two fingers, then three.

“Mor?” she asked as she squelched her hand in and out.

“Huh?” I was starting to lose focus.

“Don’t let this go to your head, but you were epic last night. I’m still tingly all over.”

“Serve at the pleasure, darling.” I cried out when she pushed up. My back arched in arousal. Before she put her mouth on me again, I stopped her. “Wait! Can you add a finger and take—“ she made me cry out as she immediately complied.

“And?” she teased.

“Oh, fuck… Your other hand… flatten it down over my clit and pubic bone. Like, clamp it.”

“Hmm… Let’s see…” She did what I asked, and it felt wonderful.

“Harder.”

She growled and obeyed. It only took a minute to squirt, and there was a lot. She kept going, and I had a small orgasm, so she sped up and doubled down. My hips gyrated erratically. It took all her strength to keep us connected. I squirted again and came, feeling the pulsing pressure of the orgasm high up on my pelvis and shooting down.

“Ugh, that feels so good! I’ll do it to you later.”

Her hands left mine as my breathing slowed down. My head swam in my post-climax, and I sighed in contentment.

She hummed and handed me the water she’d just been chugging.

“I’m so glad we have today off! I don’t think I could concentrate today anyway. What time did we go to sleep last night?”

“About five, five-thirty.”

“Oh! Well, that explains why I’m all foggy.”

We held hands and stared at the ceiling, basking in the lazy day. The conversation circled back to the events of the prior night.

“How long was it from when you broke up with Joey to when we got together?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I was so heartbroken. It’s kind of a blur.”

“I remember that day at the club when the team wanted to blow off some steam at end-of-year.”

“Right… we didn’t break up that night but, yeah, that was a bad fight.”

“Tell me about it!” She laid on her side and her eyes glittered.

“You shouldn’t be this excited about my past heartbreak.”

“Omigawd, you’re so dramatic! I just want to know how you came to be all mine, forever and ever.” She flashed her dimples at me.

“Now who’s being dramatic?” I chuckled as I put my thoughts in order. “Uh, okay… so we brought our significant others to the club that night, and it was going well, but then that prick hit on you.”

“Oh, yeah! You rescued me! Is that what started the fight?”

“I think so…”


******************************


I was desperately trying not to look at the skin on display as Suzie gyrated to the music. Instead, I admired the glow of my girlfriend’s skin at her shoulders. She’d rubbed gold body glitter around her naked shoulders and a little on her neck. It was shining all around my mouth since I’d been mouthing at her neck and shoulders all night.

“You’re so fucking hot,” I whispered in her ear.

“I’m going to do dirty, filthy things to you today,” she countered.

I grinned back at her. “I’m thirsty. Want another drink?”

“Sure! Something colorful and sugary.”

“You got it!” I kissed her and wove back through the crowd to order for us.

I could see Suzie’s red mane in my peripheral vision and forced myself to not listen to whatever the handsome man was saying to her. Unfortunately, the conversation wasn’t far enough to not overhear.

“Oh, your company’s here? What exactly do you do?”

She was polite and told him her title.

He whistled, impressed. “That’s hot! I love a woman in a position of power.”

I winced at his douchiness and craned my head to look at her. She was unimpressed as well. It felt like when people asked cops if they’d use their cuffs on them: too much, too fast.

She made eye contact with me and widened her eyes. I smirked, looking away.

“Can I get you a drink?” he persisted.

“I already have one.” She waggled her drink and the ice clinked. She was checking out of the conversation, and it was funny to hear. Of course she got hit on all the time, but I exulted to see her reject someone so overtly.

“Or maybe a dance?” He followed her a few steps and my blood ran cold. I trailed behind them, heard her reject him again, and then it all went to shit.

He grabbed at her wrist and simultaneously grabbed at the inside of her ass, under her hem. The tendon at my neck throbbed and I saw red around the edges of my vision. I held her shoulder and pushed him off her, stepping between them.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, touching someone like that?” I got in his face. He was taller than me.

“Who the fuck are you?” He spat the words at me, trailing his eyes down my outfit and looking at my haircut.

“I think it’s clear you struck out, man. Go away.”

She gripped my tricep as people started to quiet around us, watching the interaction avidly.

“Baby girl wants me; she just wants a little persuading.” He tensed his jaw and sneered at me.

“No, you’re wrong.”

“Go away,” she repeated behind me.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

“You don’t know what your missing, girl. Come find me when you need a real cock.” He grabbed himself.

The film of red completely covered my eyes. I grabbed at his t-shirt to propel him into me as my knuckles crunched into the side of his face. I relished the spurt of blood that splashed on my button-down and let him topple to the floor. He put a hand on his face, feeling around.

The stab of pain from my knuckles and wrist registered, and I clutched at my hand in pain.

“Aw, fuck! That hurts.”

I felt her smack the top of my head over and over again. We left the guy on the floor, and I escaped her hand as I headed to the bar.

“Ice, please?”

“You have to leave.” The bartender leveled a gaze at me and I stared back.

“Fine. Just give me some ice and I’ll leave.” I kept an eye out just in case he came after me.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Suzie continued her tirade.

“He grabbed your ass!” I held the bag of ice to my knuckles. I walked away, and she followed.

“Who cares? What if he had hurt you?”

“He’s a coward… but also, I didn’t think that far ahead.” I waved at Joey, and she made eye contact. I signaled to her.

“Mor, you could’ve gotten really hurt.”

I finally looked in her eyes.

No one touches you like that,” I said dangerously, and her eyes widened.

“You’re something else.” She shook her head as Joey approached.

“Mo! What happened?”

“I punched a guy. Can we leave, please?”

Suzie took my hand and took off my bag of ice to examine it. She pressed into my wrist with two fingers.

“Ow!”

“Can you move your fingers?” I flexed them and my fingers shook with the pain.

“Ow.”

She scoffed. “You’re such an idiot. You should go to the hospital.” Her hands still ran over mine gently, and I felt something other than pain for a moment.

Joey approached and took Suzie’s hand off me to take it herself.

“Let’s go,” she whispered, and I feared for my life.

“Bye! You okay?” Suzie nodded at me as Joey pushed me outside. My heart palpitated, and I finally conceded that punching the douche had maybe not been the best idea. I panicked about what consequences I was going to face as Joey drove me to the hospital in my car.

They took x-rays and berated me for my actions. Joey was neutrally helpful, and that was scary. I’d have rather she’d ditched me, shouted, or been her usual affectionate self. The limbo was unnatural.

It wasn’t until we were in my apartment with my splint secured that I got my talking to from Joey.

She helped me dress into my pajamas and stared me down in my own living room. I was quiet, with my tail between my legs.

“What happened?”

“Uh… well, this guy grabbed Suzie’s ass and her wrist.”

“And you had to intervene?”

“No one should touch people like that,” I hedged.

“You seem to be around a lot for her.” Her eyes were dangerous, and I thought I’d finally been found out.

“She’s my boss. I’ve known her for almost five years.”

“Uh-huh. Listen Mor, I’ve been wondering whether to bring this up before, but tonight you broke your fucking hand when someone hit on her!” She built up to the scream, and I winced.

“It was sprained,” I mumbled out.

“You punched a guy!”

“I’m sorry.”

Sorry? Sorry for what?” She glared at me.

“Uh… sorry for ruining our night?”

“No. You know that’s not what I’m getting at. Do you have feelings for her?”

I grimaced, and she shot out of her seat to pace the kitchen.

She groaned in frustration. I picked at my jeans, trying to get my thoughts together. Could I get over her? In a way that would be fair to Joey? I sighed deeply, realizing it was hopeless and that I was hurting an amazing girl out of selfishness.

I looked up. She was staring at me with her arms crossed. I stood up and approached her.

“What can I do?” I asked her. “To fix this? So you won’t leave?”

“I don’t know, Mor. I can’t ask you to stop seeing her. She’s your boss.”

“I would, though! If it meant keeping you, I would quit. I’d stop seeing her.” I was done getting tossed around and giving more than what I got back. There was a girl right in front of me who genuinely wanted me. It was a no-brainer.

Her eyes searched mine, and I stared back, trying to show how sincere I was.

“No, I won’t make you do that. Just… no more overtime, please? Or hanging out with her?”

“Done.”

“I’d rather you not text her either. Can you just ignore her until you’re back at work the next day?”

“Done! I love you, Joey. I’m so sorry for not paying more attention to us.”

I approached cautiously and leaned into her. Her lips touched mine, and I pressed into her again and again until it felt more normal.

“Okay, okay. It’s just…I can’t stay tonight—not after everything. Give me a minute, please.” She pushed me back with a hand on my chest.

“Yes, of course! Sorry again about tonight, and thanks for taking me to the hospital.” I walked her out, and when I asked for a kiss, she granted it.

“Love you.”

“Hm. Good night, Mor. Don’t forget to take your painkillers.”

I nodded as she walked away.

I cried all night—in frustration, or possibly guilt, and also a tiny bit in grief over the upcoming distancing from Suzie.


——————


A couple of weeks later, my sprained hand felt much better, and I could go without the splint.

The engine of my car quieted as I turned the key. I angled the rearview mirror to look at my hair. It was pretty intact. I curled the front a tiny bit more so it dangled over my forehead.

There! Perfectly dashing!

I grinned and headed to work.

Things had been awkward since the bar brawl a couple of weeks ago, so I told Joey we were going to have a special date night. I was surprising her with a restaurant she’d been wanting to go to and a small silver necklace that I’d been carrying around in in my pocket for a week. I cupped the bulge while in the elevator, just to make sure it was still there.

No matter what Suzie said, I’d resolved to to be professional and distant: no more staying in her guest bedroom, no errant flirting, and absolutely no touching. I tensed my jaw and sighed as the bell dinged to the lobby.

“Good morning, Shaina!” I greeted my favorite front desk person.

“Morning, love! You’re looking fine today!”

I chuckled. “I look fine every day, babe! Coffee later?”

“Ooh! You going to get me my latte?”

“Sure thing! See you later.”