Orbiting Bodies

Story Info
Flashback to Moriah and Joey’s relationship before Suzie.
9.8k words
4.76
3.4k
10

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe? Are you ready yet? We're late!"

"It's an art gallery opening!" She shouted back from inside the bedroom. "All the cool people are late!"

I chuckled as I adjusted the front of my shirt and snapped lightly at my suspenders. I wore a fitted button-down that was open almost into my bra. The deep silk magenta of my shirt contrasted with my strings of pearls that ended right before the line of my cleavage. I was still admiring my genderbendy outfit, with my tight pin-stripe skinny slacks and sleek black lace up boots, when I heard her heels clack on the floor.

"I know babe, but Jesse's speaking today and I don't want to--" My words squeaked to a stop as I took her in. Her heart-shaped lace bodice was spreading her breasts apart, and the skirt hugged her hips, ending way too high. Her heels wrapped around her ankles in black stripes. "Holy shit..." My mouth hung open.

I strode over to pin her against the wall in the dim hallway. Pressing my hips into hers, I slipped my hands from their harsh grip on her hips to cup her ass and then clutch at her back, where I found the low hem. I dug my nails into the skin I found there, and she moaned as she crushed my lips. She raised her leg to wrap around my calf, rubbing up my leg. I groaned as the arousal made my entire groin feel like it was going to shoot straight up into my chest and kill me.

She licked my neck right above my necklace and sucked in a strand of pearls to run through her lips, pulling them away from me as she stared me down.

"Fuck..." I grabbed her jaw to open it; the pearls popped out as I desperately drove my tongue in to take over the job of making her mouth feel good. She squeaked, and it turned into a groan. "Never mind! We can always catch the next one," I said hastily, biting her lip and tasting the lipstick on my tongue as I rubbed over the length of it inside my mouth. My nails found her neck and scratched down.

"We have to support Jesse, love..." she panted.

My best friend was collaborating with a gallery that was focusing heavily on the current refugee crisis, and he had a whole wing to himself. Ugh... I'd feel like a dick and a bad friend if I went through with my current impulse to fuck Suzie six ways from Sunday.

"Right... Right... I'll just avoid you all night and not look at you," I huffed out, flexing my fingers over her triceps.

She guffawed and shoved me off of her. I rubbed at my eyes violently and shuddered out a breath.

"You're ridiculous..." she muttered.

Her legs looked even better from behind as she walked away, and I had an image of digging my face in her ass. I shook my head and willed myself to think of how important that night was. It was going to raise millions of dollars towards providing aid. Think about Jesse. I finally got a semblance of control and resolved to rock her world later.

I held her creamy coat up for her, and she slid into it. She did the same for me, and we headed off.

----

"Dude! This is amazing! I absolutely love this!"

"Thank you! I'm surprised the gallerist gave me so much leeway to fix how I wanted."

"That's because he knows what a genius you are! Where do we go look at the money?"

Jesse pulled up his phone to show me the website for the gallery.

My eyes widened. "Whoa..."

"I know, right? The director of the nonprofit is here somewhere. I'll introduce you two later. But, man, this is going to help so much."

The excited look on his face made my heart swell. He'd grown so much, my Jesse, and I was so proud of what he'd done. I didn't have siblings of my own except for him. We'd clicked as soon as I bumped into him at that club all those years ago, high as a kite.

"Amazing!" I repeated as he finished describing the tour of affected areas he'd be taking a few months hence. I hugged him and commended him for his speech earlier that day.

"Thanks, Mor. I wanted to thank you..." His face screwed up for a second and his jaw tightened.

He couldn't finish, but I knew what he wanted to say. He wanted to thank me for supporting him through all the shit he'd had to go through. His unsupportive dad had thrown money at him, only to his son's detriment. It had only led Jesse further and further into alcohol, drugs, and reckless behavior.

Granted, the drugs had been fun for us for a little while, but then he'd started to spiral, and I had had to intervene. He'd come a long way since then. I admired his wide grin and sparkling eyes. He really did have a beautiful heart.

"I love you, Jess! I'm so proud of you!"

His glittering smile was so sweet.

"Thanks, Mo! I love you too."

We hugged tightly and clapped each other's backs. I managed not to cry. He must have been riding an emotional high, too, but he was all smiles.

We stood next to each other at his favorite sculpture.

"Dude... Suzie's fucking hot today."

I punched him.

"Ow! What?! It's facts!"

"Don't objectify my girlfriend!"

"But her ass, though..."

I punched him again, then laughed at his idiotic humor.

"We should probably go save her. Look, she's talking to the Houstons, and that prick can be a real ass. A wealthy ass, but still..."

We went over and I stood next to her, catching the tail end of Mr. Houston's monologue.

"--well, Clarice and I have been to several benefits this season, and we must say, this is a most wonderful vernissage. I believe I saw Senator Priory admiring one of your works, Mr. Morgan."

Jesse acknowledged him amiably, then steered the conversation quite admirably towards the nonprofit's work. I tried to follow along, but Suzie whispered quietly, "Apples."

That was our safe word, and it had never been used outside our bed. I snorted out a laugh, and everyone turned to look at me.

"Sorry! Allergies." I waited until they all went back to their conversation, then took her by the hand, excusing us as we went.

"You're too funny!" I exclaimed as we walked towards a sculpture.

"Ugh! That guy was annoying!" she whispered into my shoulder.

I laughed. "Yes, well, he's also loaded...So, I'm glad you made nice."

"Please! That's what I do for a living. But I did miss you."

I looked at her, and her eyes blazed back. "Me too...We still have to go to dinner though... What if we have a little quickie in the--"

"Mo?"

I turned to see a couple approaching us.

Aw, shit.

"Joey! Hey! Nice to see you!" I smiled a little too hard. I clumsily grasped at Suzie's hand again and she gripped back, digging her nails into the back of my hand.

Joey is my ex.

"I'm sure you remember my girlfriend, Suzie?"

"Hi!" Her smile was tight.

"Hi! Jo-Anna, right?"

"Right, good memory! This is Lara!"

I nodded and smiled at the woman. She was pretty.

"Hi! Great exhibit, right?" she offered, and I grasped desperately at the neutral ground.

"Yes! This is my friend's wing! He's a genius! All the proceeds are going to fund their benefit tour in March."

"Wow! Who's your friend?"

We chatted amicably for some time, and I caught Joey looking at Suzie once in a while. The encounter needed to end quicky, but before I could, fucking Joey messed it all up.

"I hope Mo isn't working too hard! I hardly ever got to see her back when we were..." She trailed off awkwardly, and I couldn't stop myself from wincing.

Suzie spoke. "Oh no. Our schedules sync up, so we're pretty good on that."

Okay, neutral.

"Wow! That's incredible!" Joey stared me down.

"Please continue to enjoy the exhibit... and we will see you both around next time." It was inelegant, but we needed to escape. We said our goodbyes, and I placed my hand at the small of Suzie's back as we left.

"Fuck!" I whispered to her.

"Yeah."

I'd known, intellectually, that Jo might be there, but I hadn't prepared for it. All in all, it had gone as well as could be expected--I thought.

"I still hate her," Suzie said succinctly, and it made me laugh.

She glared at me.

"Sorry, sorry! Well... I hate her too, now. She's the one that cheated on me! What the fuck... 'She works so much?'"

"Well..."

I looked at her sharply.

"What?"

"I mean... you were kind of in love with your boss at the time and spending ALL this overtime with her..." She smiled wickedly as she pointed helpfully at herself.

"YOU'RE--" I looked around quickly and lowered my voice. "You're defending her?"

"No... just simply pointing out that that's why she's lashing out..."

"She cheated!"

"Yes, but weren't you technically cheating emotionally?"

"I--no!"

She raised one delicate eyebrow at that and drew close to slip a hand over my hip. I naturally gripped my arm over her shoulder and my palm over her collarbone.

She gave me a moment to process as we pretended to look at the sculpture in front of us.

I finally spoke. "I was a jerk to her?"

She sighed. "I wouldn't say that. I do hate her, but I wouldn't want to share you, either... with anyone." She looked at me with threat in her eyes, and I smiled slowly.

I sighed, pushing the whole situation from the front of my mind and settling my heart.

"Well, I guess it all worked out." I traced her collarbone lightly with a finger and she gripped my hip back.

"I'd say so. You were saying something about a quickie before she so rudely interrupted us?"

I grinned at her, and her eyes danced. "Yeah...let's find a place..." I whispered near her ear, and she giggled.

We checked out the bathroom, but there were too many people, and the stalls weren't private enough. We peeked into the alley but there were cameras. We were about to give up when we found a supply closet. I was the lookout while she tried the door.

"Okay, go!" I whispered.

She opened it and I slipped inside. I thanked the heavens for that dimly lit room that smelled like bleach, and for the fact that it had a lock.

I spun her around and she copied her earlier grip on me, running her leg up my side, impossibly high.

"Fuck, I love you so much!" I exclaimed in between kisses. She gripped the hair on the top of my head and pulled me back to look at me in the gloom. "Do you? Really?"

My heart stopped and I frowned.

"Yes! Of course! To the moon and back! Through heaven and hell! Shit, Suzie! I've loved you since I first met you. You were--"

She cut off my ridiculous speech with a harsh kiss, possessing me like only she could. She finally pulled away and I felt dizzy.

"Okay! Just checking!" She cocked her head and flashed a smile at me. "Love you too! Now fuck me, please?"

I grinned at her and gripped her harder as I hummed and dove back in.

Her legs were so smooth. My fingers found the hem of her skirt. I clawed at her back and she gripped my ass.

"Babe? No marks, please?"

"Oh, yeah." My fingers relaxed a little at her back, rubbing instead.

I licked at the side of her mouth as my fingers traveled under her skirt. I scratched high up her thighs and pushed her panties to the side as I found her clit. She moaned, and I panicked, putting my palm over her mouth.

"Quiet!" I whispered, and she hummed in assent. Her eyes rolled back as her hand gripped my arm, keeping it over her mouth. I exulted; she liked it. I pressed a tiny bit harder, making sure she could still breathe.

The pads of my fingers caressed her clit, and her hands came down to unzip me. I grunted when she touched me.

That was the reason I liked suspenders: quick and easy fumbles in closets and club restrooms. I huffed out as her fingers entered me, and I did the same back to her.

"Yeah..."

Her wet walls clenched at me. I pushed up, speeding my pace. I dug my thumb around, strumming at her clit, feeling tiny flutters as her orgasm approached. I was focusing so hard because my mind was split; her fingers were fucking me roughly.

"You're so close, baby girl," I panted in her ear, and she squeaked out an assent. "You're so fucking hot. I can't wait to take you tonight." She gushed over my fingers and groaned quietly as she spasmed. I brought her down and took the extra juices, sucking them in my mouth.

She doubled down with her fingers and rotated us so I had my back to the door. She dropped down on one knee and spread my pants to lick at my clit, pushing my panties aside.

My neck felt hot. I had to stop my hands from running through her pristine waves. I flexed my hands and pushed them against the door instead.

My clit exploded and her mouth slowed down.

"I'm going to die..." I shuddered out.

"Huh...le petit morte," she whispered as she stood up and kissed me sweetly.

"Yes, that. You're so good!" I looked in her dancing eyes in the gloom and my heart exploded. "I think I want you more now. I don't know if I can wait until after dinner..."

She chuckled and caressed my neck. "You're going to have to...Daddy..." She cocked her head and smiled wickedly.

My heart did little backflips again and she pushed off me, holding her hand out.

"What?"

"My phone, please? And lipstick. You probably messed up my face."

"Oh." I handed her her things, which had been bulging my pockets, and held the phone up to her face while she fixed herself. She fixed my hair, too.

I held an ear to the door, but didn't hear steps or voices. We snuck out and did a final check in the light for hickeys or scratches. Nope! All good.

We sidled up next to Jesse, and he raised one eyebrow as he continued speaking to a woman in a pretty green dress.

----

Dinner was delicious, and it paired with endless shmoozing. I absolutely hated the practice, but Suzie was amazing at it, so I followed her lead. She gripped my thigh here and there and broke my concentration.

Jesse was amazing, too, and I was happy the night had gone so well for him.

We said our goodbyes to the VIP donors, then were finally alone at the table. Suzie scooted her chair closer and leaned against me. I put my arm around her possessively.

"Jesse, you were awesome tonight!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks, Suzie-Babe. Thanks for your support, both of you. I saw your names go through online. Got both of them."

"Both?" I questioned as I looked down.

"I sent the donation." She looked up at me upside down.

"No, I thought we said I was!"

She laughed.

"Oops!"

"Well... it's for a good cause!"

I looked back to see Jesse nursing his gimlet and smirking at us.

"You ridiculous people are my favorite."

I grinned at him.

"Samezies!"

"I'll ask you politely not to fuck in the middle of my benefits, though, in the future."

I blushed, and Suzie squirmed against me.

"I--yes, of course..."

"Ah-ha! So you did! I knew it! Dirty birds!"

Suzie shoved off of me and took a giant gulp of water while I secretly winked at Jesse.

"You're terrible. Hey, can you drop me off at home, please? That is, if you can keep your hands off of each other for an hour."

Suzie assented. Jesse treated us to dinner.

----

It was 2:00 a.m. by the time we got home, but we were hopped up on adrenaline, and I wanted desperately to peel Suzie's dress off.

"Turn." I gripped her shoulders and angled her to zip down her side. She searched for my mouth, pressing her lips to mine, and my fingers fumbled. I pushed her away to look at the skin as the zipper went down, and traced a nail down as it opened for me. She helped me drop her dress down, then stood in front of me with her pink nipples, black lace underwear, and giant strappy heels. The low lights coming in through window painted her in a dark orange glow.

"Damn..."

I gripped under her butt and lifted her in my arms as she squealed.

"How the fuck are you so sexy?"

She smiled at me and squeezed me harder with her legs. I pressed her into me so her center ruined my shirt, then threw her on the bed.

"Moriah!" she admonished.

I grinned at her as I stripped.

"Yes, darling?" I teased. "Is there something you need?"

"Hm..." Her mouth twisted to the side. "Can we use the clamps tonight?"

My center gushed.

"Yes!

I went to grab Liam, a vibrator, and the clamp-chain-thingy. Liam Neeson is the name of our strap.

"Don't take your heels off! I wanna do it!" I tossed the comment over my shoulder, and she groaned in arousal.

I put on my fitted boxers as she watched me, her neck blushing already, then knelt at the foot of the bed to work on her heels. They were actually kind of complicated.

"The zipper's at the back."

"Oh."

I zipped it down and mouthed at the red lines it left behind while she stared at me. The thump her heel made on the rug was so satisfying.

"That's hot, Mor." Her head stretched up and down as she enjoyed her arousal.

I hummed as I repeated the movement with her other heel.

"I'm going to make you feel so good tonight, babe."

Her torso thumped down onto the comforter and she moaned as she touched herself. I ran her lace underwear down her legs and threw it off the side of the bed.

I tapped at her thigh and she scooted up the bed so I could kneel comfortably between her legs.

I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked as she gripped my hair, arching up into my head. It took a minute of laving and sucking to bring it up, but once it was, I dried it and delicately placed the metal clamps on either side. I tightened it, and her hips bucked up under my pelvis.

Her fingers came to tighten the clamp a tiny bit more; my eyebrows rose in amazement.

Her other nipple received the same treatment, and that time I successfully put the right amount of pressure. I kissed her, driving my tongue in her mouth and tasting her dinner on her.

"Hmm, you are yummy." I grinned as I loomed over her and gently pulled at the chain, testing it. Her back arched as she moaned and ran her fingers lightly over the tips of her nipples.

She said something I didn't understand, and I didn't prompt her because she looked like her brain had died anyway.

I went down on her, licking around her pelvis, and thought fancifully that we didn't need drugs to feel high. She gripped my head, leading me to her clit in desperation, and I complied, rubbing my tongue along the length of it while she humped my face.

I scooped up her come with my tongue and drove the tip harshly into her inner lips. Her legs were wide open for me. I rubbed my fingers up and down as I squirted lube on her.

She was more comfortable being edged after years of me begging her to let me take my time. I alternated the friction along her clitoris. I tried pushing a tiny bit in above her pubic bone while I entered her, trying my very best to frot her g-spot from every side.

She squirted as she came. One.

"Fuck, yeah!" I grinned while I licked everything up. I pulled lightly at the chain between her breasts, and her aftershocks kept going.

I reached for the clit clamp as I stroked her shaft.

It was pink, and the glans was peeking out. Whenever I rubbed it, she moved along with me.

"Wait...does it go from the top or the bottom?" I scowled at her clit.

"Who cares!" she cried out.

"Well, I do..." I muttered. I think from the top down; that would make sense.

The silicone pads slid on either side of the shaft. I rubbed the length of it slowly. I slid the tightener down until it was snug, and experimentally pulled at the chain. Her pussy contracted, and she whimpered.

"Okay?" I asked.

"F--fan-fucking-tastic..." she said with a shudder.

I loomed over her, considering. I decided to fuck her with my fingers and not touch her clit. A pad of my finger rubbed at the tops of her impossibly bright nipples, and I wished I could play with her forever. I'd just not eat, except for her. I wouldn't want for anything. I pushed in and out with three fingers, trying not to touch her clit, and pulled gently at the chain of her nipples.