Orc Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
252 Followers

Finally, the only orc left to taste of Misty was Enge. Of course it was. The ceremony was almost over and it was horribly tempting to gloat about the minor victory over the orc. Common sense won out this time though, and the human kept it to herself, offering her only a brief and stoic nod. Misty was a little disappointed in herself. At least she would be able to get back to worrying about Roaji soon. When Enge stared down at her for two heartbeats too long though, the girl knew her humdrum hopes were still under threat.

Still glaring at Misty, but raising her voice to address the room, the Second said, "You may all leave and prepare for tonight's choosing. I will finish up here."

The rest of the women exchanged cautious glances and, reaching a silent consensus, filed hurriedly out of the chamber. Only Celetia remained. Misty tried to catch her eye for some kind of assurance, however the orc pointedly ignored.

The lithe orc approached casually and leaned down to whisper in Enge's ear, "The Sibyl will not forgive this."

"Forgive?" the Second laughed, "She will thank me!"

Still ignoring Misty, Celetia sighed, "You really are a fool."

With that, the human's only ally left the room. Misty called after her, yet she did not turn around. Enge followed her exit with a thunderous glare. This was trouble. She strained against her bonds, but found they were too securely fastened to allow her to slip out of them. The chair flexed with her struggles, demonstrating a complete lack of brittleness with which to leverage a forced escape.

Enge fastened Misty with a predatory snarl and thrust her hand out towards Taldereht, "Give me the antidote."

"But..." the man stuttered, "But, you have not tasted her. The ritual..."

"The antidote," the manservant reluctantly obeyed and handed her a poultice.

Hiding her fear, Misty said to the Second, "You've made your point, Enge. What do you want?"

The orc disregarded her words and performed an abbreviated version of the ceremony, "Tears, Mouth, Sweat, Blood, Sex," she then spat out the mingled fluids onto the floor, "You are not of us, human. Just being in this room is an insult to our God."

The girl did not argue, "Fine. Look, Enge, I don't mean to be here any longer than I have to be. When Roaji gets back I don't think I'll be around for much longer."

"Roaji," Enge snorted, "my Sibyl's favorite pet. She will thank me for dealing with you. She will."

With that the Second upturned the antidote, letting in splash unceremoniously onto the floor. Misty felt her stomach drop with the liquid. Enge really was trying to kill her, she had hoped it had just been posturing, but no. It had not even been a month since last her life was in danger, she truly did not believe it could happen again so soon.

The help it seemed, was not in on the plan, "What are you doing?!" Taldereht squeaked.

Enge turned on him.

"Let me give her water, please."

"You," she hissed in orcish, "I see the way you look at the her. She is human, but you look at her with want. You bring pain to your people."

"I... That is not-"

"Do not worry. I will give her to you. As my last gift to a loyal servant. Does that please you?"

Taldereht risked a glance at Misty who frowned angrily back, "I do not understand."

"It is very simple," Enge said before barking a command at the door.

After a second, the door swung open and a number of orc men pressed through into the chamber. They did not approach, opting to hang back and watch. If her sense of foreboding was not maxed out, it would have grown when she recognized the orcs as the ones that had tried to snatch her during the choosing on her first night with the orcs. Oddly, they did not look happy to be summoned.

Taldereht finally caught up to what was happening, "You want to kill her?!"

Enge laughed, "Do not be a fool. You killed her. You and your friends wanted some fun with the human, but you dropped the cure. You did not notice. A foolish accident. You will be punished later."

"Enge, no. Do not do this. I love you. Only you."

The female orc reached out and cupped her servant's cheek, "I know. You served me well," her gaze intensified and the man shuddered visibly, "Enjoy your gift."

Eyes half closed, Taldereht panted, "Please... no..."

"You will wait until all else have had her before you can have her, or give her water if that is what you really want to put in her," the Second laughed, "When you have what is left, alive or dead, you will think of me and the pain you have given me."

Misty was just about keeping up with the orcish exchange and was desperately thinking for something she could say to save herself. So far the only idea she had was; if she could scream 'fuck you' loud enough she might burst Enge's eardrums. She hoped Avelee was ok. No doubt guards had been placed outside to keep her, and any other potential aid, out. Would the teacher even realize something was wrong before it was too late?

Watching Taldereht crumple under the Second's commands was just as disconcerting as the first time she saw the male curse being used. To the servant's credit, he fought hard, however it was only a matter of time until he succumbed to the domination. The orc grunted, gasped and shook, yet they were not the sounds and motions of a man in pain, rather they spoke of an undeniable pleasure.

Misty would have recoiled, had she been able, when he looked up at her. For when he raised his head she did not see the eyes of a lusty male. The first comparison she made was when Roaji was under the compulsion of the dwarf poison, when he was no longer himself. Yet this was different, whereas her lover had been consumed by base rage and passion, Taldereht seemed somehow hollowed. Deep within his vacant eyes though, there was still need.

"Stand behind the others," Enge commanded him and, jerkily, he did so. Next she addressed the rest of the gathered orcs, "Fuck her."

The men shuffled and looked uncertainly at each other, but did not advance. Were they truly unwilling accomplices in this set up? How many men could Enge dominate at once? At the choosing, almost all the gathered men had seemed to be affected, but there were plenty of women there then too. Had Enge miscalculated?

The Second took a deep, angry breath, then roared, "I said; 'FUCK HER!'"

A wave of energy seemed to roll off of the woman that Misty swore she could almost see. The men swayed drunkenly when the magic took them and began staggering forward under Enge's compulsion. Misty did not scream. She wanted to, however the only thing she had right now was her desire not to give the Second the satisfaction of watching her break.

Giving Misty a triumphant sneer as she wove past the advancing men, Enge called back, "Try not to enjoy your death too much, whore."

The human pretended to ignore her, but watched the orc exit out of the corner of her eye. With her antagonist out of the immediate picture, perhaps Misty had a chance to escape. That hoped died as soon as it had sprouted when the men descended en masse upon her. Misty screamed.

****

Misty expected them to hurt her. They had been commanded to fuck her; a word associated with violence especially if combined with non-consensual sex. She expected to be brutalized, violated and to be forced to spend her last moments in pain. She did not expect her body to be treated like a holy relic.

With the exception of Taldereht, who stood back quivering with lust, the orcs surrounded her. The girl was entirely naked and involuntarily open to any act that the men may have wanted to perform on her. Misty knew they did not like her; she had rebuffed their loutish attempt to bed her when they first met. Yet her pussy was not being violently pounded nor were her breasts being mauled.

Instead, a multitude of tongues and fingers were reverently and gently exploring almost her entire body. Misty blinked away her potion induced tears so she could make out exactly what they were doing. The orcs closest to her were kissing her sweat soaked skin all over: up and down her taut limbs and across her abdomen. Those further away reached through the press of bodies with green or brown hands to stroke any flesh the could reach.

Not sure if she was imagining this turn of events, the human asked, almost to herself, "What are you doing?"

The orcs closest to her face replied discordantly, "Fuck."

"This is 'fuck'?"

They nodded absently with glassy eyes and resumed ministering to her flesh, one started kissing up her neck. Misty hoped it was the tincture affecting her, but the deluge of soft caresses were quickly beginning to feel wonderfully nice. Under different circumstances she could easily see herself sinking into bliss, yet the dimming of her wits also warned of the more lethal side effects.

From what she had gathered about the poison she should be experiencing increasingly severe dehydration. To Misty that meant headaches, a parched throat and a general soreness; like a bad hangover. However, that was not what the girl felt. She was still sweating profusely and feeling altogether moist, like a seeping wet sponge. What was scaring the shit out of her was that she was starting to feel hollow, like she was becoming less substantial.

Then a scorching orc erection was inside her and the girl did not feel so empty any more. Misty's vagina had become so copiously lubricated that the cock slipped into her effortlessly. She found herself clenching softly at the erection and was unable to suppress a rapturous moan. If she was dying, why did it elicit such a glorious response?

An orc she barely recognized was making love to her, and it was indeed making love. He stroked into her slowly and deeply, choosing angles that teased her sensitive core and threatened to undo her in an explosive manner. Misty realized that to an orc male, to 'fuck' was to focus primarily on the woman's pleasure. Of course it was, the sexual trances orc women could induce in their partners made them pleasure slaves, not brutes.

The human wished that she was in a position to enjoy such treatment under less dire circumstances: but then took that wish back; she was thoroughly against taking away the will of a sexual partner. Enge was a monster for doing this to Misty and the orcs. However, the girl could not deny that her body was euphoric over being bound and lavished with sexual attention. It would be so easy to just close her eyes and drift away on the waves of pleasure she was being forced to endure.

No! Fuck that. She was not going to die here. She forced herself to focus past the tongues on her skin and the dick in her pussy and took a rasping breath. She needed water; it would keep her alive long enough for the potion to wear off. She could not reach it, but any of the orcs could.

"Water," the girl moaned, half in desperation, half in delight as the penis in her grinded away.

A few orcs stopped to glance hazily at her, but shortly thereafter resumed mercilessly pleasuring her.

"I command you; fetch me water," Misty shouted as authoritatively as she could before being consumed by racking coughs.

The order had just as little effect again, however, the coughing sent spasms down her abdomen and along the shaft impaling her. The orc fucking her groaned mightily and the human felt his cock jump before he erupted a torrent of semen inside of her. Still cumming; he pressed into her, spreading her vagina wide and coated her cervix with his hot seed.

For a second, Misty wanted to wrap her legs around the lover fucking her to pull him close and smell his sweat, however her bindings stopped her and reminded her of her predicament. The girl was about to let loose a stream of expletives in the vain hope of shocking one of them into listening to her when the orc inside her was forcibly dislodged by another and shoved aside. The sated orc stumbled aimlessly away, still seeming to be affected by the trance. Then the man who had pulled him away knelt down and buried his face into Misty's sticky vulva.

"Fuck!" the human convulsed as the orc went straight for her clitoris.

She literally did not have time for this. The orc spread back the engorged folds of her labia to rapidly lap at the sensitive nerve bundle. She needed water. Almost like they shared the same mind, other orcs zeroed in on more of her erogenous spots. She was going to die. The girl's nipples were caught between sharp teeth, her neck and belly were lathered with hard kisses and one man even crawled beneath her to trail a tongue down her spine to tease her butt crack. She was going to cum.

"No!" Misty ground her teeth trying to fight it, yet it was hopeless, "Shit. NO!"

Like she was being thrown into a pond, Misty was dropped headfirst into ecstasy. The orcs held her under, almost frantically pleasuring her to prolong her bliss. She strained at her binds unthinkingly as her body was infused with orgasmic tension.

The brunette felt her consciousness begin to dissipate into her pleasure, her thoughts blurring into feeling. She felt weak; it would be all too easy to let herself drift away into sensation. Misty tried to hold on, yet her mind and body conspired to betray her. Then, almost as quickly as it had begun, her orgasm diminished and she was granted a reprieve.

The girl took several long agonizing breaths, the pain helping her focus again. There was no way she could endure another peak without losing her acuity of mind and any hope of leaving this room alive. She trembled weakly, never having felt so fragile before in her memory. The hypnotized orcs waited for her sexual buzz to trough before there was another cock twixt her cunny casually entering her. Misty could do little more than softly grunt with each thrust and try not to relish the heat of the member too much.

As much as she would have loved to make a daring escape using her own wits alone, now would be a wonderful time for Roaji to make another heroic entrance, she thought wistfully. She was in this dilemma for his sake after all. Would Avelee figure out something was wrong before it was too late? Was Celetia waiting in the wings to rescue Misty at the last moment and demand some terrible favor in return? She cursed the fact that she had no means to contact any of them.

However, was Misty truly alone? Taldereht was still in his corner glancing furtively up at the gang bang playing out in front of him, lowering his head in shame, before peeking up again in some kind of self-loathing cycle. The manservant's behavior was different to that of his kinsmen: whilst they acted out their roles with little hesitation, communicating their reticence only in fleeting glances, Reht seemed to be in much more turmoil. Was it just because he was forced to wait or was it something more?

It was worth finding out, "Reht." The human wheezed, "Come here."

The orc took an eager step toward her, but then stopped, straining out the words, "Can't. Have to wait."

Misty wanted to shout, yet found she could not, "You don't have to wait to talk. Move your fucking ass," this time he moved all the way to her side, "Good, now give me water."

Eyes focused upon the penis repeatedly stabbing the girl, "Can't," he feebly murmured.

"Yes you can," Misty growled, then more gently, "please."

The orc looked at her, tears of frustration forming in his black eyes, "Second. Command. Can't disobey."

"But you're fighting it. Fight harder."

The orc nodded rigidly and turned to face the nearby barrel of water. It was only a couple of steps away from the rack, almost arm's reach. At first nothing happened and Misty had to struggle not to get lost in the sensation of the hot member pleasuring her. Other orcs were still reaching at her to knead and massage her pliable, perspiring flesh. Her own fight was far from over.

In a manner that was completely unlike him, Taldereht began to snarl and spit as he reached for the ladle within the barrel. His limbs violently shook as he tried to force himself forward and for a moment Misty's empathy for his fight with himself was stronger than her body's unwanted delight. The harder the orc strained, the more savagely his curse punished him. The barrel was only a couple of steps away, yet it may have been in another country.

With a strangled cry, Taldereht crumpled and breathlessly sobbed, the magic was too strong. Misty knew that orc women could hold men in literal thrall for hours, but could it wear off quicker without reinforcement? Perhaps, but the human knew she was down to minutes and judging by the strength of the backlash Reht suffered, the spell would not diminish soon enough.

But, if the manservant could not break the command, maybe they could subvert it. What had the bitch said? Reht could not fuck her or give her water until the rest of the orcs had finished with her. Misty could probably think of ways to hasten that process, yet again, it would take too much time. Did the spell work off of Enge's intent or just through the words she spoke? If it was the latter...

"Reht," Misty directed, "Stop crying, stand up and get your dick out."

The orc sniffed, "What?"

"You heard."

To her mild surprise, the manservant did as he was told, rising up and removing his garments. He sported a profound erection that quivered tautly with his movements. His plum glans was so aroused it had peeled back most of his pale brown foreskin by itself, pushing out urgently. Misty was pretty sure she had never seen a cock as desperate for attention as this one. Orc magic was potent stuff.

Doubting her hastily thought up plan, but committed to it, she said, "Bring it closer; to my cheek."

If Misty was looking at his face and not his manhood, she would have seen his confusion, "Don't understand. Can't? Have to wait."

"I'm not asking you to do anything with it. Let me see it."

For a moment it seemed like Taldereht would resist her, however, whether it was the magic compelling him to obey or his own desire overcoming it, the orc brought his cock to the human's face. It exuded a spicy musk that instantly reminded her of Roaji and reinforced the unnatural sexual hunger that had been plaguing her for weeks now. The orc ploughing her grunted urgently and Misty knew he was not far off. She did not have much time.

Swallowing a lump of thick saliva, Misty gave Taldereht a hard stare and said, as assuredly as possible, "Enge said you had to wait to have me, not that I had to wait to have you."

With that, she captured the member in her mouth and roughly flayed it with her tongue. Reht gasped loudly with what was hopefully bliss. Misty did not put much stock in her plan, however, it was the only one she had: convince Taldereht that there was a loophole in which he could have her before the rest of the men and get her water before it was too late. It was an obvious trick, but conceivably it might give Reht the wiggle room he needed to slip his magic chains.

She figured, if the orc allowed her to blow him they could break the spell; but if he did not, Enge's command was unbendable. So she focused on giving the best head she could achieve at an awkward angle and with no hands. The girl sucked and nibbled ferociously with her lips, meaning to overwhelm the manservant and deny him the opportunity to think. Then the orc fucking her came with a bark.

No! The cum that smothered her insides also smothered her hopes. She was out of time. Already the orcs were removing the spent manhood and the orc attached, and positioning themselves to again aggressively pleasure her. Through concentration and fear she could diminish the felicity of a cock moving within her, however, she knew she could not withstand another synchronized assault. She was on the edge of an oblivion from which she would never awake.

The orcs descended upon the spread-eagled human like starving wolves, one wasting no time in taking her clit into his mouth and sucking. Misty groaned helplessly around the fevered bone in her mouth as what felt like a thousand tongues goaded her flesh into ecstasy. It took her rapidly dwindling mind to realize what her full mouth meant. Taldereht had not pulled away. Her plan was working.

grey42
grey42
252 Followers