All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 05'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Love your stories, when will we see the princess lose her virginity?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
virginity

Oral, anal, or vaginal? :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The plot thickens

I do have a bit to say here, so please bear with me.

In this chapter, I have come to wonder if Trogar really is ready for a crown and the responsibilities that come with it. He does come of as being very petulant, with his unsuccessful attempt to match his skill at arms with Princess Amelie and his undignified response to the subsequent ribbing by his siblings saying to me that he's merely trying to prop up his own ego with his scheme to claim the crown of the elvish isles rather than any real desire to rule well.

Which is not to say that I don't see where his Napoleon Complex is coming from; his relatively smaller size compared to his brothers and the pride they obviously take in their greater physical stature must be infuriating for Trogar when they rub in his face their greater size as evidence of their superiority when, really, their size has nothing to their accomplishments and more to do with a genetic luck of the draw.

Nevertheless, Grotok's and Belkor's willingness to admit to Princess Amelie's superior skill with a javelin does seem to be a more healthy reaction than Trogar's increasingly pathetic attempts to prove his mettle with an opponent that he cannot win against does indicate to me that Trogar possesses a certain immaturity that may be sending warning bells to Queen Jeanette about both the chances of success of Trogar's scheme and his fitness to rule overall.

While Trogar could be a good king (he does seem to have the potential to be a good administrator if his willingness to read and learn is any indicator), it seems to me that he will have to let go of his bitterness towards his brothers, learn to deal with setbacks more constructively and curb his ego.

Speaking of setbacks for Trogar, it appears that Lady Sylvia has had enough of his beastly behavior, if her using Brahm as an intermediary to potentially set up a scheme with Lyriana and maybe clue Lyriana in to Trogar's plans is anything to go by. I definitely am eager to see where that goes.

While we didn't see a whole lot of her, find myself liking Jasmara. At the very least, her ribbing of Trogar feels more good natured than that her brothers, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of her down the line. Would I be right in assuming that Jasmara is the love child of Jeanette and Gorath?

And on a more minor note, is Jeanette still young enough to bear more children? I certainly wouldn't mind a scene where she's most enthusiastically trying to get knocked up with another royal orc baby.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments! I don't mind long ones, in fact, I prefer them!

Yeah, Trogar definitely has a few character flaws. I wanted to make sure he had plenty of room for character growth for his arc in this story. We will see how he develops when faced not only with tormenting brothers, but with schemers actively working to thwart his plans.

You're right, Jasmara is the son of Gorath and Jeanette :) The plan is to see a lot more of her in the final segment of the Orc Dominion series. But the outline I have has some structural problems, so I'm not sure if I'm going to go ahead with that or not.

Jeanette is around 42, so while it's not impossible for her to have children, given the time frame it is a little unlikely. There seems to be a big call for a Jeanette scene, so maybe I'll see if I can add one in to give people a glimpse of what's going on behind the scenes in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Son?

Jasmara is Jeanette's son?

Doesn't Weylan the Gemcutter's guild master refer to Jasmara as princess?

Is this a typo in your 'Thanks' comment?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
typo

yeah that is a typo, she is her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Halfbreeds

Orcs can knock up elves, right? If they can, what are orc/elf half breeds like? Are there any major differences between them, pure blooded orc children and orc/human halfbreeds?

gremlin52gremlin52about 8 years ago
Jeanette and her sons

Does Trogar spy on Jeanette in her private chambers? Is he jealous of his brother the king who gets special favors from his mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Orcish Gender Disparity and Sexual Taboos

Seeing as there are usually a lot more Orc Males than there are Orc females, if orcs males, for whatever reason, have no access to additional non-orc women (due to lack of raiding prospects, extreme isolation or whatever), how fierce is the competition for orc women as mates? Would an orc consider breaking the incest taboo and attempt to claim a female relative as a mate if there were no other prospects? Do orcs even consider incestuous relationships taboo, considering their highly charged libidos?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 8 years agoAuthor
Questions

Anon 1,

Yes, orcs can knock up elfs. However, due to the insular nature of elfish society, and the geographic distance between orcs and elfs, no one has seen it happen before. There are differences between the various half-breeds and full breeds, which will be seen in the epilogue to this story, and will influence one of the main characters in the last Orc Dominion story.

Gremlin,

Trogar doesn't have the run of the castle the way Dorian does, or Sir Drake did. He isn't a master of all the hidden passageways that would really let him spy on his mother. That being said, he did manage to pilfer a pair of her dirty panties, so he does get into some mischief ;)

He is jealous of his brothers for a lot of things, and does feel some resentment at the special access Grotok gets as co-ruler. However, Jeanette has been more than willing to accommodate his desire to obtain a throne so he doesn't feel too left out.

Anon 2,

There is always strict competition for mates, and most orcs have to settle for seconds and thirdsies. Orc society is semi polyamorous, with orc leaders getting breeding rights with females, but his subordinates get anal and oral access to his women.

Incest is still somewhat of a taboo, since there isn't really a need for it. Daughters get traded among the clans for fresh women to prevent inbreeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous