All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 08'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Queen's Castle

In addition to this chapter, I've also posted the first story in my Queen's Castle series on my blog. In it, Jeanette engages in hot incestuous sex with her teenage sons! Check out my biography page for a link to the blog. I hope you enjoy the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very important chapter

I think this is a very important chapter for TrogarĀ“s developement. The first two series did not have a strong male character. We never learned much about the motives of his father. This was not a problem for me, because I have love Jeanette, but I guess yuu want also grow as a writer and this series shows that you can also develop interesting male protagonists. To read how he learns from JeanetteĀ“s advice and his mistakes (perhaps makes some more, but only to learn from them) will be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mysterious Dorian

Dorian the mystery man. He must be really close to the queen if he has her freshly soaked black panties in his pocket. I guess he could have picked them up from the floor after the queen finished bestowing her favor on the festival champion. Hope to someday see that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Elven Life Expectancy

Are elves significantly longer lived than humans? How long do they typically live for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I mostly want to see Trogor lose because he's childish and only really gets ahead through happenstance, like how the elvin princess he's supposed to win over just happened to be a slut that hadn't been awoken yet; had he tried the same thing on someone like Amelie or whatever the princess knight's name was he would have lost from the moment he tried. For such a smart guy, he's fairly idiotic, not even considering that orcs have gotten where they are because of his mother. It's a bit of a downer that the princess falling to this guy is inevitable, but oh well.

That said, I liked this as a taste of things to come, and Jeanette being blunt in telling her son what he's doing wrong and that he should stop trying at things he's not and actually use his own skills was great.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Elfs

Elfs have about the same life span as humans. Orcs are generally shorter lived. Turogg died of natural causes in his 40s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm really quite enjoying this whole story series, from Zentara until now. :)

One of my only real dislikes in this whole series so far (aside from a few minor specific fetish dislikes) has been the "grand orgy" that took place at Jeanette and Turogg's wedding (left more detailed thoughts on that in a comment for that chapter).

Although I kind of have to agree with the previous Anon who seems a little disappointed that ultimately Trogor almost has to win out over Princess Lyriena, because he's proven to be almost everything 'but' what Jeanette touted him up to be in her little pep-talk to him in this chapter. I felt like he had a fairly decent plan, but he and his twin-maids (which I hope we get to see more of involved with Lyriena, I quite like that trio's dynamic and all the lesbian action between them, maybe the twins could try and offer apologies or something, sincere or not, under the claim that they really were just following Trogor's orders) seemed to push things a little too far a little too fast.

It would be interesting it you could maybe involve Elenorei (Marietta's cousin, if I recall right) somehow in the talks, or as an unwitting agent that helps further corrupt the princess. It makes sense that Lyriena might not be the only one of her group getting...corrupted by all the show's they've seen, especially if Elenorei had been going to see Marietta to try and talk sense into her all those times. And Elenorei was one of, if not 'the' first person to actually pleasure Lyriena earlier on in the story, so the seeds for lust between those two are already there (especially now that Lyriena has experience with girls now as well thanks to the twins).

However things progress, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this story and series. It's been a very enjoyable read as I've caught up over the last couple of weeks. :)

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Trogar

I may have gone too far the other way in making Trogar flawed. My plan was to give him a character arc where he grows and develops as a person over the course of the story. Maybe I should have made him less volatile though, and a little stronger in the beginning so he doesn't have so far to go.

I also originally planned to have Elenorei more involved and being corrupted, but the focus shifted to Sylvia instead. However, I still have plans on how to utilize Elenorei in a way which will be satisfying to the readers.

Also, I addressed your comments on the orgy scene in the Zentara Ch 12 comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapters 9 - 10

In your blog you write you finished chap 10 in May when will 9 and 10 be posted to literotica

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
future chapters

Chapter 9 will be posted in two weeks, and chapter 10 three weeks after that. I am trying to stay ahead this time so beta readers can give feedback and I can change things if I notice I didnt develop somethong enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Water

Sylvia seems to be heading in for something nasty, kind of sad, I would like for her to get back her status, and she seems like a woman that would do anything for it.

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 8 years ago
Also

To add to previous comment, shouldn't Sylvia get pregnant by this point? I though it was one of her objectives.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Pregnant

Since chapter three, most chapters happen one day after the previous one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous