Orc Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather get undressed, love." Jen's voice came low and sultry through the phone. Adam slowed on the stairs, feeling his heart beating faster. And it wasn't because of the exertion of his fast pace.

"That's... certainly an idea." Adam said dumbly, wearing what was doubtlessly an equally dumb smile. Only Jen could turn his keen mind to mush with just the sound of her voice. He rounded the second flight of stairs, then.

"I like my idea better than yours, Adam." Jen moaned in his ear, a most heavenly sound. "Why would I want to spend a night on the town when I could spend a night on top of you instead?"

There was that stirring again, a coiling in Adam's belly. And lower as well...

Adam gulped as he finally reached the third floor. He exited the stairwell, entering into the dorm hallway. Doors flanked him on both sides, but only one was his. It was situated at the far end. Adam started down the hall with glorious purpose in his step. His woman required his close company. What kind of man would he be to deny her?

"I see your point, Jen." Adam conceded, his dumb smile growing bigger and dumber. Perhaps rubbing Haldric's head had been the right move after all. "Do... Uh... Do you want me to head over to your dorm?"

"Nonsense." Jen giggled. The sound of her sweet laughter had Adam throbbing in his pants. "You're the one who did all that hard work, earning all those good grades. I think that ought to be rewarded, no?"

"How soon can you come over?" Adam asked. He tried not to sound too desperate but his voice had become hoarse with need and anticipation. The fourth son of House Casterman came to a stop at the door of his dorm room. He turned the handle and stepped inside...

...And found Jen G'Kalis sitting naked on his bed.

"Sooner than you think, handsome." Jen answered with an all too pleased smile. Adam's orc girlfriend giggled again, ending the phone call on her end. She tossed her phone onto the pile of her discarded clothes on the floor. Then she stared him down, silently daring him to come and take what was offered.

The young orc woman wore a sweet smile but her bright blue eyes glimmered so deviously. With all that lush green skin on display, those supple thighs, that taut belly, those full, proud breasts... Jen was a vision of womanly beauty, but also so much more. She was ample, but also toned and muscled. So unlike a human or elven woman.

This was far from the first time Adam had seen her naked, but Jen always managed to leave him dumbstruck with her body. Her wild mane was the color of scarlet and tied into a single, thick braid. The braid was resting nicely between the swells of Jen's breasts, a shock against her rich, green skin. And lower, between her long, luscious legs, was a small tuft of red hair, glistening.

Allfather, give me strength, Adam silently prayed. The young son of Casterman knew he would need it.