Orc Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
A human noble spends quality time with his orc girlfriend.
4.4k words
4.76
13.1k
37

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

All characters involved are 18+.

- - -

2.

Adam closed the door behind him, letting the bag strap slip from his shoulder. The gym bag fell to the floor with a thud, the young noble already venturing towards his bed... And the lovely she-orc that sat upon it.

Jen gave him a smile that was equal parts sweet and naughty. Her blue eyes were fixed upon her human lover, burning with want and desire. No woman had ever looked upon Adam in such a way, like he was something to be craved and lusted over. Many months had passed since they began dating and still Jen could get his blood up with just her eyes.

Adam came to a stop just before his bed, his heart hammering in his chest. It was beating even faster than when he was sparring with the Longbow lad. The human knew his orcish lover would prove far more taxing than any other sparring partner.

Jen rose to meet him then, an enthralling vision of flawless green skin and striking beauty. She was not beautiful in the way a human or elven woman was. No, Jen was tall and strong as orcs often were, though not quite as tall as Adam. She was a well-built woman, her arms, shoulders, and legs thick and firm with muscle. So was her stomach, flat and toned and chiseled through a combination of orcish genetics and pure athleticism. Her whole body was a work of art, looking as if it were perfectly sculpted. But even with such clear strength and power, her femininity was undeniable. As she impressed with her muscles, so did Jen boast an enticing, womanly form.

Her body was ample, abundant in its curves. Her breasts were large and full, proudly swelling outward from her chest to create a great shelf of milky flesh. Mouth watering globes of green they were, and capped with dark nipples the size of silver moon coins.

Lower, Adam found Jen to be just as alluring. Wide hips flared out from her narrow waist, great swaths of smooth, green flesh. Her thighs, so thick and lush, had Adam's mouth watering from the delightful way they quaked with every step. And her ass? Adam knew well how plump it was despite how firm and taut the rest of Jen's body was.

Jen was up close to him then, her hands finding their place upon his chest. She gave a pleased hum as she felt up Adam's body under his clothes. Her hands eventually rose to snake around his neck. The she-orc looked into his eyes then and Adam found that he could hardly speak. His cock throbbed, half hard and growing harder by the second.

"Jen..." He rasped, his own hands falling upon her bare hips. His girlfriend's skin was hot to the touch and so very soft. "What's-"

Jen kissed him fiercely, tugging his face to hers. Their lips smashed together in a heated battle, colliding and writhing upon each other. Such was the way an orc woman took her man to bed. It was intoxicating, an addiction that Adam was all too pleased to suffer.

The young noble pulled his girlfriend closer, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding her tight. The human delighted in having such a lush, nude body in his arms, his blood singing in his veins. Their kiss deepened, tongue lashing against tongue as his hands settled on the small of her back, just above the swells of her sweet, sumptuous rear end.

Jen moaned into his mouth, squirming so splendidly in his arms. It was beyond enthralling to feel the heat of her naked body under his palms and fingers, to touch and feel such perfect beauty. Adam was fully hard then, his cock like a hot iron rod. He groaned with need, reaching down further to grab a handful of that green, full moon ass.

She broke the kiss, pulling away to gasp for precious air. With a girlish giggle, she drew herself close to him again. But instead of another kiss, she buried her nose into Adam's neck and took in his human scent. The she-orc gave a soft, pleased hum.

"Mmm. Lemon scented soap." Jen murmured as she drew her hands up under Adam's shirt. She felt up his flat stomach and firm chest as she lifted the pesky cloth covering up and off of his body. She tossed his shirt to the far corner of his dorm room and pressed her lips to his bare chest. Then she planted another soft kiss on his neck. "Did you just take a shower?"

"I was at the gym earlier." Adam answered, chuckling as his orc lover began to re-familiarize herself with his body. Not that he could blame her. Orcs, Adam had discovered to his pleasure, were especially lusty lovers. And Jen had spent almost an entire day without his close company. Jen's hands went down to his pants, undoing his belt in a hurry. "I was sparring with Damon."

Jen pulled his belt free from the belt loops, tossing the narrow strip of leather to another corner of the room. Then she turned her eager eyes back upon Adam, wearing a pleased smile. She gave her boyfriend a feisty look... And shoved him backwards onto his bed.

Adam landed on his back with a grunt. The she-orc stood above him then, her bare body a tantalizing sight. Lust burned in the woman's eyes. With his prick straining maddeningly against the fabric of his pants, Adam was thankful that he did not have a roommate.

"You should have invited me." Jen told him, her hands once again going down to his pants. This time she undid his fly. "You know I love to watch you duel."

"It was a friendly sparring match." Adam said, his voice low and strained. "Nothing to get excited over."

Jen's eyes glimmered then and her sweet smile turned daring. She tugged Adam's pants and boxers down, freeing his manhood to the cool air. His cock sprung upwards from his groin, hard, swollen flesh twitching with each of his heart beats. Then it fell back down under its own weight to slap against his bare thigh, still throbbing with need.

As Adam kicked his shoes off and untangled his pants from around his ankles, he could feel Jen's hungry eyes upon his naked form. Her desire was palpable and it sent his cock swelling further. His prick pulsed with hot blood and burning lust. Jen reached down between his legs then, cupping his balls in her hand. She cradled them both in her palm, using her fingers to softly massage his sac. Adam took a sharp breath, relishing her gentle touch.

"You seem pretty excited to me, Adam." Jen teased, rolling the two bulbs in her palm. Her other hand became occupied with his shaft, nimble green fingers wrapping around the base. The human lordling sighed as his sensual she-orc began to slowly stroke his length.

"Laying in bed with a woman like you, Jen?" Adam groaned, his head falling back onto the mattress. He felt her fingers sliding up his cock, her loving touch a delight upon the swollen head. "It'd be hard not to be."

"Mmm. Hard indeed." Jen purred, both of her hands now working up and down the length of Adam's manhood. In the months they had been together, Adam had learned to his great satisfaction that Jen was especially skilled in bringing pleasure to a man. Already his cock was weeping, as he felt a bead of precum leaking from the glans.

Adam breathed in sharply as Jen rubbed her thumb across the tip, smearing the tears of his arousal over the swollen head. The young noble groaned again, feeling so wonderfully helpless under his girlfriend's deft and delightful touch. He heard the devious she-orc giggle and the sound had him throbbing again, so much that he feared he might spend right then and there.

But Adam did not spend. That would have been a poor showing of the blood of Casterman. A lord's son and a trained swordsman, Adam refused to spill after a few short minutes of having his own sword handled. He had more stamina and staying power than that.

He craned his head forward just in time to see Jen dip down and plant a gentle kiss to the crown of his cock. Her lips were full and plump, wonderfully soft against his manhood. Next he felt her tongue, so warm and wet, gliding over the swollen, throbbing head. It was a heavenly feeling, a pleasure without equal.

Jen pressed more kisses upon his hard prick, a shower of flower petal pecks, before dipping down further to run her tongue over his balls. Then she rose, running her tongue up the full length of his cock. That sent Adam tossing his head back again, groaning like a man under such beautiful torture.

He felt her tusks brush every so slightly against the sides of his shaft, the extra sensation sending his cock twitching madly. Adam had learned not to fear his girlfriend's tusks. She had shown him countless times before how careful she was with her enlarged teeth. It was to the point where he hardly noticed them even when they were kissing.

"Ah... Jen..." Adam huffed, his hands coming to rest on her shoulders. His balls roiled with seed as Jen bathed his cock with her talented tongue. "Allfather save me..."

At those words, Jen finally pulled her mouth away from his manhood. She drew herself up so that she stood over him again, looking down at the naked human through lidded, smoky eyes.

"Your human god can't protect you from me, love." Jen's voice came low, passionate and needy. Adam's cock, glistening with her spit, twitched against the open air. It ached for her touch.

Jen, his beautiful she-orc, climbed atop him then, planting a knee on either side of his waist so that she just about straddled him. Adam gazed up at the vision of green beauty, taking in her firm, muscled stomach, those ample, juicy tits, and those burning blue eyes that stared back down at him. It was almost enough to leave him speechless. Almost.

"And for that..." Adam wore a dumb smile. Like he was the luckiest man in Stakaria. "I am eternally grateful to him."

Jen snorted, reaching between her legs to hold Adam's cock in place. She ran his cockhead along the moist, glistening petals of her sex, bringing pleasure to them both. The she-orc gave a soft sigh, then leveled a heated look down at the trapped human noble. Adam held his breath...

...And Jen sank down upon his lap, skewering herself on the human's swollen, throbbing length. Jen let loose a deep, guttural moan as she enveloped Adam in the tightness of her sopping wet womanhood. Her ass collided with his thighs, their bodies becoming a joined flesh. Adam spat out a curse as his cock was swallowed up in that exquisite heat, the maddening softness and delight of orcish cunt.

Jen's upper body fell upon him soon after, her large teats crashing down on his chest. The glorious mounds were squished between them, the bountiful flesh spilling to the sides to escape as their bodies pressed flush together. Adam could feel Jen's hard nipples brushing against his skin, as well as her hot breath on his face. She gave him a small kiss then, a playful peck on the lips.

"Thankful." She teased, shuddering atop him. "As you should be, young lord."

She began to ride him then, rolling her hips as she sat upon his waist. The pleasure was immediate for the both of them, with Adam giving a low grunt as her tight sex stroked and milked his cock. Jen gave a pleased hum and rocked her hips again, this time drawing another curse from Adam's lips.

In the back of his mind, in the place not completely dominated by a young man's lust, Adam was glad he didn't make plans for that evening.

Knowing his girlfriend's orcish sensibilities, he had a feeling that Jen would be keeping him busy for quite some time.

- - -

3.

Jenakka managed to keep Adam busy for quite some time.

It had been daylight when they began their roll in the sheets. Now, Jen could see the dark night sky through Adam's dorm room window. Jenakka couldn't help but feel a measure of pride. Not just in herself, but in Adam as well. He had managed to keep pace with her through the whole dance, not once faltering like humans were said to.

She knew she had picked the right man.

The bed, of course, was a mess. Sheets tangled and pillows tossed aside, Jenakka had nowhere to rest her head but on Adam's bare chest. She could hear her lover's heart beating, pumping that strong human blood to the rest of his body. His very firm and wonderfully built body.

Jenakka drew her hand across his flat stomach, feeling the pleasant warmth of his skin and tracing the lines of his muscles with her fingers. She had spent many long nights becoming familiar with Adam's body, testing his measure as a man. Not once had he fallen short of G'Kalis standards. The blood of Casteman delighted the she-orc with his vigor and stamina. And he would delight the rest of her clan as well.

"Did you win?" Jenakka asked, breaking the silence.

"Win what?" Adam asked in turn. She could feel his arm lazily curl tighter around her waist, drawing her closer to him. Instinctively, Jenakka snuggled into his embrace.

"The sparring match against Damon." Jenakka drummed her fingers softly against Adam's belly. "Did you win?"

"I did." Adam answered. She could tell from his voice that he was smiling. And she smiled too.

Jenakka was pleased. Not only was her lover strong and healthy, he was also a talented warrior, trained with sword and shield in the tradition of his house. Adam was a well-learned young man and it was clear that he placed great value in his heritage. Everything he did, everything he said, it all proved to Jenakka that she made the right choice in selecting him.

There was no better man to bring home to her family. Adam Casterman was exceptional. And he was hers. The thought sent something stirring within Jenakka, a fire beginning to blaze in the pit of her belly. Gods, she wanted to have him again.

She shifted on the bed, rolling her body so that she straddled him again. Once more, Jenakka sat upon her favorite mount. She planted her hands on his chest, her fingers running through his dark brown chest hair. Her green digits were a shock against his pale skin.

"That's good to hear." Jenakka hummed, feeling Adam's manhood stir and brush against the swells of her ass. Doubtless he could feel how warm and wet she was between her legs. The thought of Adam defeating his opponent through strength and skill had the she-orc's blood up, almost boiling in her veins.

"I'll say." Adam chuckled beneath her, his hands running slowly up her thighs to take hold of her at the waist. Jenakka's heart raced faster as she felt his fingers sink into her soft flesh. The human gave a satisfied grin, looking quite pleased with his position. "You really like that, don't you?"

"You're strong, Adam. I knew it the moment I saw you." Jenakka sighed, rolling her hips slowly, stroking herself upon his groin. She could feel his cock swelling with his blood and lust and primal need. It only spurred her on. She moaned, low and sweet. "And I love it when you prove me right."

"Strong, huh?" Adam wore the devil's own smile then. He gripped her by the waist and an instant later Jenakka was flat on her back. Her human stared down at her with hungry eyes. "You like a strong man?"

Jenakka wiggled under him, putting up a token resistance. It was a game that countless orc women played with their men, a test of their power and their restraint. Adam's hold over her body was firm, strong. That pleased her. She broke into a fit of delighted laughter.

"I would never have chosen a weak man." Jenakka tittered. Soon her laughter settled and she stared up at the lean mass of muscle that loomed over her. It wasn't just Adam's body that drove her wild, but also his fresh, youthful face. "You're more than just strong, Adam. You're smart. And handsome."

Handsome, Adam was indeed. But not in the way orcish men were. Smooth, pale skin and wavy brown hair were not traits seen in orcish men. But to Jenakka, they had a certain appeal. There was an air of exoticism to this son of Casterman.

Adam leaned down and kissed her then. His lips were soft and eager. Jenakka accepted him with heat and fervor.

"My good looks. Can't forget that part." He murmured as he broke the kiss.

Jenakka felt it then, the thick length of half-hard flesh brushing between her legs. She had already thoroughly enjoyed the pleasures that member had brought her, but it seemed her boyfriend and his cock were not so easily sated.

"Speaking of parts..." Jenakka purred, feeling a pleasant rush of heat through her body as Adam's manhood slid against her aching sex. The she-orc moaned, rolling her hips into Adam's groin. "You're a very gifted man, Casterman. It's in the blood, yes? Strength flows through the veins of you Stakari men."

She wasn't simply praising him. Showering compliments and sweet words onto a mate for its own sake was not the orcish way. No, Jenakka was goading him. Whenever an orc woman pointed out strength in a man, he was supposed to display it in turn to prove her right. Adam, the smart young man that he was, figured out that bit of orcish culture early on. It was just another sign that Adam was a most optimal prospect.

Jenakka's words spurred the human lad on. With a grunt, the young man had his length sheathed inside her sex for the umpteenth time that evening. And the she-orc gave a shriek, her tight cunt split apart by her lover's thick cock. He filled her so completely, the discomfort brought by his size and thickness smothered by the white hot bliss. Jenakka shuddered, quivering around Adam's length. He was deep inside, skewering her with his cock. And it was perfect.

"Gods above, Jen..." Adam rasped breathlessly, pressing his forehead to hers. Jenakka clung to her human, her hands clasping onto his back and her thighs locking onto his waist. She gave a pitiful whine, trying to draw him even deeper inside her cunt. "You're bloody insatiable tonight!"

Jenakka wrapped her legs around him then, her ankles locking together above his ass. Her human wasn't going anywhere until she felt the pleasure of him spilling inside her again.

"Show me your strength, Adam!" The she-orc demanded of him. Her hands rose from his back to his head, her fingers raking through his dark brown hair. She stared right into her lover's gorgeous blue eyes. "Show me how a Stakari man treats his woman!"

And so Adam showed her his strength. Taking a firm hold of her hips, her lover pulled back some... And then thrust back into her sopping wet sex. Again, he struck deep. Jenakka cried out, her fingers curling tight in Adam's hair. The human didn't give her a chance to recover as he began working himself into her body, piercing deep into her hot, molten core with quick relentless thrusts.

Adam was not gentle. And Jenakka loved it, loved him. He wasn't simply making love to her, he was fucking her. Taking her. He filled her, stretched her, skewered her upon that long, hard spear that hung between his legs. The blazing ecstasy it brought with every plunge into her depths left the she-orc breathless and seeing stars. Every one of her nerves was alight, burning in that blissful inferno.

As Jenakka moaned and wailed and shrieked under the human's tireless siege upon her body, she could feel the man's hot breath on her face. He loomed above her as he claimed dominion over her dripping cunt, staring down at her with wild, fiery eyes. Berserker eyes they were, burning with savage lust and need. Adam looked more beast than man at that moment. It pleased Jenakka greatly.

I did that, she boasted in her mind. I drove him into a wild rut. I'd like to see some dainty elf bitch do the same.

Jenakka found her end quickly after that, tightening around Adam's cock as euphoria rolled over and through her body. The delectable heat of her climax bloomed in the pit of her belly, spreading like wildfire to every nerve, all the way down to her fingertips.

Adam followed her over the edge. She felt him seize up in her arms, his thrusts turning short and desperate as he rode out his own blissful end. He grunted, low and beastly, and she felt his cock twitch and pulse inside her, spilling hot seed into her depths.

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers
12