Orc War Ch. 02

Story Info
The orcs continue their research.
3.9k words
4.55
3.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commander Smith woke up with the sun glaring through the gap in curtains onto his face, gently kissing it with the warmth of the morning sun. Rolling over, he put his arm round his wife, but instead of his wife lying next to him, the bed was empty, made. She had never made it to bed

"Hmmm where is she? She was meant to be back just before dawn." he though to himself. "She must have got held up at the barracks. I'll have whoever is responsible for holding them her up on latrine duties for a week when I find out who! I needed some damn action this morning before work. I can't wait for an heir!"

With those passing thoughts, he rolled over, sat up and headed over to the curtains, sliding them open to let in the warm summer sun.

Arriving at the barracks, Commander smith walked into the office, before him were two people in heavy discussion over a pressing matter.

"I don't know Sir! I have told you this already. She went for a short stroll, you know what she's like. That was two hours before dawn but she never came back! Our shift was over and when i was relieved I came straight here."

"What's going on?" The commander said, announcing his arrival, confused to see his senior officer sitting with Esme at this time.

"Ariel has gone on one of her walks Commander. Nothing to be worried about." Replied the officer behind the desk.

"Was she not meant to be back a couple of hours ago? She wasn't at home this morning."

"She was Commander, Sir but...."

"Be quiet Sergeant, or do I have to remind you that you haven't even looked for the Commander's wife before you came here to report her missing. What you're talking about is absurd! She's obviously just got lost or distracted."

"Lieutenant Blake, let her speak. Esme, where is Ariel?"

Looking down at the ground she started said in a soft, quiet voice, "I don't know Sir."

"Firstly you will look either at me or straight in front when speaking to your commanding officer and secondly, speak up. I can't understand what you're saying. You're one of our elites, start behaving like one."

"I don't know SIR! She went for a walk to stretch her legs in the night, a few hours before dawn and didn't come back. I was relieved of duty and came straight here to report her missing. She wouldn't usually leave her post for that long."

"And the Sergeant here hasn't looked for her yet." Interjected the man behind the desk.

"Lieutenant, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it."

"Sergeant, send out two scouting parties to see where she may have gone. I am sure it isn't far but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Once you've done that, get some rest and report at dusk. You are both dismissed."

The two soldiers saluted and marched out the room. Slumping down in the chair, a small sense of dread filled his mind. "Where is my loving wife?"

"Please master, I'll do anything! I need it again!"

"Patience my little slut. We will have plenty of time to breed you later." Corg said to his new plaything.

Ariel and the two orcs had been fucking for hours since they first captured the pretty blonde. She was reluctant at first but as she got accustomed to the size, the warm nectar leaking from Corg's cock seemed to drive her wild and over the edge. Her body got very hot, almost fever like. Her cheeks went red and when he came inside her, her eyes started to glow red while she exploded in orgasm. When she woke, she was desperate for more and has been completely submissive to the orc's commands since.

"So what's the plan Corg?" Brutus questioned his brother.

"Don't be hasty. I am still working it out. You saw how she reacted didn't you? We need to tell the boss but before we do that we need to make sure this doesn't wear off. We also need a bigger sample size. We need another woman." He said, grinning at Brutus.

"There is a cave just up under that ridge. I saw it as we came down the hill. We can camp there and hide from prying eyes while we continue to scout. And expand our flock."

"How the hell are you going to capture another one? Surely they will be on high alert now we've taken one of there elite soldiers?"

"Do you not listen to her? They won't report this. They are in peace time and there have been no enemies in these parts in over a century. The last thing they will think is that she's been taken! Hell, she even told us her friend will be back there tonight with another elite. If we can lure her away from the watch tower, we will have our answer." Corg said as they arrived at the entrance to the cave.

"Check inside and call out once it's clear."

There at the entrance was just a small crack in the rock, well hidden by the trees and undergrowth surrounding it. A normal passer bye would never notice the small gap to their new hiding place.

The lump of an orc had to turn sideways through the gap. Once through, the cave opened up and went deep into the hillside, large enough to for them to camp and stay hidden for the day, or even to hold a small host of orcs.....

As the day wore on, the two orcs took turns satisfying the insatiable woman. The only time she wasn't eating, sucking or fucking the 7ft creatures was when she was resting or eating. And that wasn't often.

During this time, a plan was forming in the smaller orcs mind and the thoughts of promotions and glory were starting to fill his his brain. He knew he was onto something here which could win them the war without losing a single orc. He would be honoured for the rest of his days.

Soon dusk appeared and Corg left his brother with their captive, knowing he was safe from her causing him any harm. Other than exhaustion perhaps but orcs have a substantial stamina so he knew his larger brother would somehow be ok. He slipped out the crevice and out into the cool evening breeze.

Following near the track down the hill, he quickly jumped into the thick bushes. His large ears heard the faint sound of hooves galloping towards him at pace. Not 30 seconds had passed and 3 knights passed along the track towards the town and away into the distance.

"I need to be more careful." He thought. "Right now we have the total element of surprise. I can't blow this."

Reaching where he was the night before, he sat quietly and waited for night to eat away the light and for the guards to change, presenting his next victim. Soon enough, the lanterns were lit through the town and Esme walked into the watch tower with a tall male knight at her side.

"I will need to be careful if I'm going to not raise any suspicion here."

Another hour passed and the town went quite. Now was the time to act.

Almost as quiet as the rustle of the trees, the Orc whispered a single word "Esme..." waiting a minute or two, again in very quiet tones he whispered, "Esme...."

"Did you hear that?" A soft voice spoke from behind the barricade.

"Hear what? Replied the male.

"Oh, must be nothing. I thought I heard..."

"Esme...."

There is was again, just above the wind, so feint she could barely hear it.

"There it was again!"

"Jesus woman. You're just paranoid. Your friend has just done a runner to get away from her boring husband who she's obviously had enough of but you, in your silly little brain, think she been kidnapped or worse, killed! You know that doesn't happen round here sergeant. Plus, thanks to you, I'm having to sit here on guard duty with you instead of being cosied up at the fort. THANKS!"

"Esme...." The orc inquired again. Hearing the frustration in the male knight's voice that he wasn't going to be moving from where he was. This was too easy.

Hearing it again, the brunette squinted her eyes into the darkness but saw nothing.

"Esme" it was again.

"It must be her" she thought. No one would be calling her from the forest at this time or knew she was even on duty. "I need to see if it's her. I need to make sure she's ok!"

"Lieutenant, I'm going to check the perimeter. Don't wait up." She sarcastically said while rolling her eyes as he sat there with a blanket over his face to block out the fire light.

Dismissively, he didn't even respond, just waved a single hand at the female warrior.

Gently closing the door, not to piss off her superior, she crept out into the wilderness to where she heard the sound. As she stood there, all was quiet. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves but other than that all was still.

"Esme...." There is was again, further up the hill.

"Ariel?" She questioned back.

Nothing.

"Ariel? Is that you? Where are you?" She continued as she slowly moved forward towards the sound. She arrived at the source of the voice but looking around, she saw nothing. It was pitch black with just the moonlight glistening off her armour, illuminating the surrounding area, just enough to see.

"Esme...." Again, further away, deeper into the forest.

She followed quicker this time, eager to catch up with her friend. "It must be her. She must be in trouble!" She thought as her pace quickened again.

Suddenly, getting to the location of the sound, she stopped. With sweat starting to trickle down her brow, her heart pumping hard from the double time march up the hill was all she could hear. She stood there, scanning the undergrowth and surround trees for the source of the noise. Nothing

"Esme...." Much closer this time. She was catching.

Bursting toward the voice, she sprinted as fast as she could. It seemed only a short way away. Esme ran through the bushes, ducking under a branch and BANG! She tripped straight over, landing hard on her side knocking the wind out of her. She was starting to catch her breath when looking up, a giant figure stood over her with a boot lifted in the air. Darkness.

"General, why do are we not preparing for our attack? Krug asked his superior.

"One, because I haven't said so yet. And two, I want a full report from Corg and his brother before we make our final preparations."

"But they haven't returned since yesterday and we still have the element of surprise!"

"We are well hidden here Commander. If you want to question my authority again, I would suggest you openly challenge me." He said, almost shouting, giant fists hitting the desk.

"Apologies general. Give the word and we will be ready." He replied, gently bowing his head when doing so.

"Mmmmmm baby, that's so good. Keep going!" Esme was dreaming that Hank, her fiancé was between her legs, licking and sucking her clit while expertly probing her with his finger. "Oooo right there. Yes! Yes!" She moaned, her hand going to grab the back of his head. Running her hand through his thick, long hair pulling it toward her pussy harder, nearly ready to cum.

"Hank doesn't have long hair...." She realised, abruptly sitting up bursting her eyes open. She quickly took in her surroundings of the dark cave she was in and In front of her, naked, mischievously looking directly into her eyes was Ariel and a sense of relief passed through her.

"Fuck it's you. Where have you been? What the fuck are you doing?" She said as the blonde crawled towards her again, licking her lips.

"Ariel, seriously, what are you doing? Why are you naked?"

"Just relax Esme. You're going to love this!" Grabbing onto her naked knees, pushing them open.

Jumping to her feet, she realised she was naked. Quickly looking round for her armour she noticed the two dark hidden figures in the caves shadows, their yellow eyes directly on her.

"What's going on? Ariel, this isn't funny! What are you doing?"

The blonde stood up and moved across to the dark shadows as they rose many feet above her.

"Don't worry Esme, they won't hurt you. This is Corg and Brutus, my new friends!" She said as if nothing had ever happened.

The orcs stepped into the light and Esme stood on guard, fists up, ready to attack or defend if prompted.

"Why are you naked and with them? Why were you doing that to me?"

"Corg and Brutus have opened my eyes Esme. Let them show you too."

"What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind?"

The two orcs stepped forward at that comment.

"I suggest you speak to my slut with a little more respect than that. You are about to join her." Said the smaller orc."

Realising her vulnerable predicament, she took a couple of steps back away from the orcs, only to find her back against the wall.

"Nowhere to go little thing. Now let's get our reward for saving you in the forest."

They stepped forward in unison with much more intent. The brunette was quick to remember her training and spun and kicked the larger orc high on the chest going for the larger target first to get them out the way. However, her powerful kick barley moved his heavy weight. She darted again, this time towards the smaller orc to worm a way past to the exit but before she got close, two green, muscular arms were wrapped around her torso, pinning her arms to her body.

"Get off me you monsters! I'm going to fucking kill you, you hear me! Kill you!" She screamed.

"You certainly will be screaming" Corg replied, both the orcs laughing as he did.

They manoeuvred the brunette into the middle of the cave next to the fire where Ariel was still stood. Moving her to the ground, Brutus pinned her to the floor, holding her arms and Corg holding her legs, feet on the ground, knees up, legs apart.

"Now, where were we?" Corg asked "Ah, yes! You were enjoying your little nap I believe with Ariel between your legs. Why don't we pick up where we left off? Ariel, crawl under my legs and start pleasuring your friend again will you?"

"Of course Master."

"Master?" She questioned, writhing and wriggling as the realisation of her current situation was apparent.

"Please Ariel? Please! You know I am a virgin. You know I'm saving myself for Hank as you did Greg! Please don't do this to me?" She pleaded.

The blonde wriggled under the legs of the smaller orc, revelling in the feeling of his hot, heavy cock rubbing against her as she slithered up between Esme's legs.

"Oh don't worry Esme, your virginity is safe with me." She said grinning as her face and tongue moved towards her friend with purpose.

"No, please!"

"Shut her up Brutus!" Said his brother.

Shuffling up above Esme's head, he moved his knees over her wrists, kneeling on them to pin her to the ground. He lent forward, placing his giants hands over her mouth and as he did, his ginormous cock, rested beside her cheek, twitching with excitement and the blonde licking her friend.

Ariel was licking with abundance at her friends shaven pussy. Flicking her tongue over her clit, sending sparks of electricity through the brunette's body, unlike any other feeling she'd had before. Each time her friend got close, sensed by her moaning and body tensing, the blonde would stop for just a minute to prevent her from cumming.

Shortly after, Brutus removed his hands as the brunette was no longer fighting. She had accepted her fate and was moving hard against the blondes face, trying to get that final release but with no reward.

"Ariel, stop! Please stop! I can't do this to Hank." She said almost whispering, still grinding her hips into Ariel's face.

"If you beg, we will let you cum. Accept that you're going to cum for the first time in your life from someone that isn't your husband's tongue and we will let you cum" Corg stated.

"Mmmmmmm. I can't."

"Get her close again Ariel"

Ariel went at her pussy with more ferocity than before, licking hard around her clit, backwards and forwards, up and down, feeling her wetness seep out her pussy as she did.

Esme's movements became desperate, the need to cum taking over

"Okay. You can do it."

"Sorry what did you say" replied the smaller orc

"Make me cum!"

"Ariel slow down."

"NO! Please let me cum? I beg you!"

"Ok my sweet little slut. I will. But first, Ariel, is she ready?"

"Oh, master, she's going to love it! She's so wet but be gentle first as she is very tight. I tried to slide a finger in but struggled so she's going to take a bit of time to get used to you!"

"See Esme, your friend really does love you! She just loves my cock more. Ha ha ha!"

Corg moved up between her thighs but pretty brunette had no fight left in her. She was exhausted from constantly fighting against the giant orcs and the constant edging she had from Ariel. With nothing left to give, she accepted they were going to get what they wanted.

Corg's cock was hard and ready. Standing nearly twelve inches long, leaking a thick green goo at the top, he rubbed it against Esme's tight little pussy.

With one last, feeble plea, she muttered, "please don't do this. I am meant to be getting married."

"Oh don't worry, I won't. Just let me know if you change your mind" he replied, rubbing the thick liquid up and down her slit.

Esme was starting to feel really warm. Hot in fact and almost feverish. Her pussy felt like it was on fire where the orc had been rubbing his cock and it felt really good. Really really good. She didn't want him to stop. She needed it! The orc just kept rubbing, up and down, to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy, then up again to her clit, over and over. It was driving her wild! She needed to be filled. Nothing felt more right to her.

"Please do it?"

"Sorry I didn't hear that my little slut?"

"Put it in me"

"Excuse me?"

"Please put it in me! I need it!"

"It's master."

"Please master? Put your cock inside me. I need it!"

"Your wish is my command" he said grinning.

Knowing how tight she felt, regardless of how wet she was, the sly orc went slow, gently pushing the large mushroom head of his cock into head into her pussy, and back again. Repeating this over and over.

Pop! The head was in.

"FUCK! Go slow! Go slow!"

The Orc rocked backwards and forwards. Tiny movements each time, gradually working up into larger thrusts. Before long, twelve inches of his cock buried deep in this virgins pussy, his balls slapping her ass.

Esme has never felt so full and satisfied in her entire life. It's like this cock belonged in her snug little pussy and she needed it. All thoughts of Hank were out of her mind and all she thought about was being bred by this giant green monster. Her body was pulsing all over, as if heat was radiating from her pussy, through her body.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!" She squealed as she came over and over to the slow, hard rhythm of the orc thrusts.

The fever felt like it was in full throttle now, her body was sweating, her heart pulsing and the orgasms were on repeat. Esme's cheeks were bright red and her eyes rolled to the back of her head everytime she came on the magnificent orc's cock.

"I'm going to cum Esme. Where do you want it slut?"

"In me! Do it in me!" She said with no hesitation.

The orc's thrusts got more frantic, pumping harder and faster into the sweaty brunette until eventually, his cock swelled and burst into the unprotected virgin's pussy. As he did, she screamed in orgasm, bigger than any other before. Her back arched, her head flung back and she screeched as her eyes started to glow red as the orc's copious amounts of orc cum hit her cervix.

Like Ariel, she passed out from the intense orgasm.

Corg smugly got off the limp body below him, feeling very satisfied from not only empty balls, but the realisation that Ariel wasn't a one off. They have a huge advantage over their enemy and they have no idea!

Brutus was still sat on Esme's wrists, astonished at the scene in front of him. His cock was rock hard and right above Esme's head.

"Your turn now brother. I bet when she wakes, your cock is in her mouth in 30 seconds"

"I give it 10 seconds" interjected the blonde.

"It's on" Corg challenged back.

"And what if i win?"

"And what would a little slut want?"

"Brutus to fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass?"

"And if I win?"

"I'll help you invade the eastern kingdom?"

12