Orc War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But my little slut, you'll do that anyway"

"Well, you've already won then...."

"So anything over 10 seconds and I win...." Corg finalised

"Deal!"

Ariel moved over to Esme's side and rocked her shoulders. He eyes started to open again and she looked up at her friend.

"1." Corg started

Blinking in the light, Esme looked at Ariel as she nodded towards the cock behind her.

"2."

She turned to see the larger orc still kneeling in she light of she fire, his massive cock standing to attention.

"3."

Ariel could see the confusion on her face. The desperate want of filling the now empty hole where Corg just moments ago, dumped his copious amounts of cum inside her.

"4."

Esme's tongue ran over his lips, glaring heavily as the green ooze coming from the orc.

"5."

She looks at Ariel and then back to the cock, transfixed on the twitching monster.

"6. Anything over 10 and I win remember."

"7."

"8."

She moves on her knees toward Brutus, reaching out as she gets close.

"9."

Her hand has hold of the mammoth cock, guiding it to her lowering head.

"10." As Esme slammed her head down onto Brutus's cock, trying to squeeze as much in each thrust.

"Ok, ok, you win. Let her have her fun with Brutus then you can have us both. She will need a rest after having him for the first time anyway."

"Eeeek!" She responded jumping up for joy. Excited at the prospect of the two orcs at once.

"Brutus, while you're getting your cock sucked, I'd just like to confirm something"

"What brother? Can't you see I'm busy!" He replied, a little exasperated from the pleasure he was getting from the recently plucked woman in front of him.

"Just that the general is going to be very, very happy when he hears this." He said, smirking as he drifted back into thoughts of the next phase of his plan.

12