Orchid

Story Info
750 word project. Brother takes advantage of tranced sister.
750 words
4.43
37.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Orchid," I said as soon as our mother left the room. Immediately my little sister Casey fell unconscious on the sofa.

Orchid. A word for any of thousands of different types of flowering plants. Also, and more importantly for me, it's the word that hypnotizes my eighteen year old sister, placing her in a deep trance.

I pushed "start" on the timer on my phone. It would go off in six minutes. It takes seven minutes for Casey to wake up.

I was working against the timer and my mother's very quick showers. As always, I had to be swift.

I went over to Casey and pulled her so that her ass was on the edge of the cushion. I dropped my shorts and grabbed my dick, which was already hard from anticipation, and rubbed it on her face. A scant amount of precum streaked across her cheek. I decided to leave it there.

I poked around her mouth, putting my tip in just enough to feel the warmth of her saliva. I considered pushing in further, but decided to focus my efforts elsewhere.

She wore a small pair of red cotton shorts. The material was easy to push aside. Thankfully, as she often was for some strange reason, Casey was already quite wet. I got on my knees and ran my tongue up and down her slit a couple times, just to build her up some more. I pushed my tongue deep into her vagina. She tasted fucking magical.

I hooked her legs carefully around my shoulders so that her bare feet dangled helplessly behind my head. I lifted myself enough so that my cock was positioned right at her entrance. A quick glance at my timer told me I only had a few minutes left.

The first time that I ever fucked my baby sister was not that long ago,

the day after she turned eighteen. She had just told me the story of how a hypontist at a magic show put her into a trance with just a word. Stupidly on her part, she let it slip what that word was.

On this particular day, her pussy was just as tight as it had been when I had secretly taken her virginity. I pushed in deep with a quick thrust. I had learned long ago that she could take it hard and still not wake up.

I held my position deep inside of her for a moment and took the time to lift her shirt. Her tits weren't huge, but they fit her petite frame perfectly. I leaned forward and took one of her nipples deep into my mouth, folding her legs back against her body in the process. I fucked her good and hard as I sucked ferociously on her nipple, keeping her legs pinned back the whole time.

Briefly I took my mouth away from her tits and studied her face as I fucked her wildly. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to me. Always had been. I couldn't resist leaning forward and kissing her mouth, which hung slightly ajar. I pushed my tongue inside and swirled it around as I got closer and closer to finishing. My timer told me that I only had a minute left.

I tucked my hands underneath her round little ass and held on tight as I thrust faster and faster inside of her. In no time at all I felt myself erupt with a torrent of cum deep inside of my little sister's pussy. I always made sure to release it as deep as I could to better hide the evidence.

Quickly I pulled out, put her back the way she was, and moved away.

"Casey fall asleep again?" Mom asked as she entered the living room moments later.

"Yep."

"I really need to take her to a sleep specialist."

I shrugged as Casey came to.

"I pass out again?" she asked me.

"Yeah."

"So weird."

"Isn't it?"

"I feel so...worn out every time this happens."

I smiled slyly to myself............

............I pushed my big brother's cum, which tasted delicious, against my clit once I was alone. My body shook as I came hard.

How did I become so convincing as a passed out baby sister? No idea. Practice makes perfect, I guess. I'm just thankful he fell for my little hypnosis prank to begin with, and more thankful that he takes full advantage of the situation. One day I'll tell him.

But not today.