Orcish Dominion

Story Info
A half-orc saves, then ravages, a beautiful elf.
5.2k words
4.52
20.4k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eioeioeio
eioeioeio
188 Followers

Author's note: x-post from my story elsewhere. Over-the-top sex, tiny elf girls, more sex than character development. Enjoy!

***

You are Kiren Bloodfang, a half-orc (Orcish mother and human father, actually). Generally human in appearance, but bigger, hairier, stronger. Smellier, too, if you're being honest with yourself.

You grew up in human lands with your father, and inherited a lot of the same values and skills. From him you learned tracking, forestry, hunting, and generally being a stand-up person. Generally you blended in as a "big kid", as long as you were taking enough baths. But as you hit your teens, and kept growing to nearly 7-feet, and your ability to blend in quickly left.

Oh, and you inherited the Orcish trait of Candarr. Not all orcs have this, but it's a trait of most warchiefs, who are usually the only orcs allowed to breed. You produce an abnormal amount of semen, and when you cum, you usually have to have about 3-4 orgasms, unless you want to get a serious case of blue-balls. It must have been something to allow for orcs to breed efficiently when they were in blood-rage.

You yourself don't get the blood-rage, but you do get particularly horny when you've been exerting yourself physically. It was not uncommon for you, after an exhausting hunt, to need to spend an hour in some quiet corner, thinking about Lorelei the barmaid's brown eyes and round breasts, before you could focus enough for polite conversation.

This makes it extra unfortunate that, at your 18th birthday, the village banded together and kicked you out.

They phrased it nicely enough: "Encouraging you to seek new ventures," they said. "This small town holds nothing for a...strapping lad like you," they added. "Never come back," they tossed in.

Ah, small-town humans, always so open-minded to those even a little bit different from them. You think you saw a little regret in Lorelei's eyes at your small, poorly-attended going-away party, but soon you were living on your own in the woods.

--

After a few years of living on your own in the forest, you've settled into a comfortable routine.

At first, your old friends would come out to the forest and meet you occasionally. You even had your first "experience" when Lorelei gave you a sympathy handjob; that how you learned that you had a freakishly large dick, too. She laughed when you suggested she try putting it in one of her holes, saying that it'd be impossible, and leaving you to finish yourself off for your needed 2nd and 3rd (and 4th, and 5th that night) orgasms, thinking about the first time somebody else had handled you.

Over time, though, people forgot about as you, as they did. You see your father twice a year, when he sneaks out of town during the major festivals. But by and large, you're used to being by yourself.

You entertain yourself with getting to know the forest better, honing your skills, tracking the various beasts of the forest, and testing your mettle with hunting. With nothing else to do, you become a world-class huntsman very quickly. Occasionally, when tracking some fearsome prey, you wonder how long it will take for anybody to notice if you just...disappeared.

One day, you notice some unusual tracks; a large, heavy animal. Probably a predator by its gait. You've never seen anything like it before, and it piques your interest.

Grabbing your axe, knife, and some other supplies from the cave you call "home", you set off along the trail of this new, unusual creature.

Living off the land, it takes you a couple of days to catch up to it. You're in an unusual part of the forest, and over the past several leagues new kinds of vegetation have shown up. But finally, you hear it; a mighty roar, designed to strike fear into its designated meals. A thrill of adrenaline runs through you. Has the hunter become the hunted? You...may have gotten yourself into something you can't handle.

As you're considering whether discretion is the better part of valor, you round a corner and lay eyes on it, and immediately notice two things:

1. It's big. But...so are you. You think you can take it.

2. It's not hunting you, it's hunting that girl. That very pretty, very scared girl.

You think you can probably book it out of there, but that girl is likely doomed without you.

Your father didn't raise you to abandon those weaker than you. Plus, what's life without a little challenge?

Raising your axe and letting out a primal war cry, you charge the beast. It quickly swivels towards you and starts charging back. It looks something like a mix between a bear and a wildcat, but bigger.

It leaps at you from impossibly far away. It's fast, but you have enough time to turn to the side and bring your axe up to intersect the arc of the jump. You feel your sharp blade score against its flesh, and you almost lose your grip as the beast's momentum carries your axe with it. You also feel a sharp pain along your left thigh; you must not have moved quickly enough.

Landing awkwardly, and bleeding from the flank, the bear-cat-thing screams a high pitched yowl and immediately turns to come at you again. The wound doesn't seem to have slowed it down at all, and on your injured leg you're not sure you can pull the same maneuver.

Adrenaline sharpens your mind and hardens your muscles. Thinking quickly, this time you wait until the last possible second, then flatten yourself backwards, raising your axe above you as you fall. The creature flies over you, exposing its vulnerable belly to your weapon. Roaring, you slam your weapon into its soft flesh, eviscerating it as it goes past.

By the time its body lands, the beast is clearly dead.

Breathing heavily, you turn towards the girl you rescued, and you finally have a chance to get a good look at her as she cautiously approaches you. She has a delicate face; large, luminous eyes that seem to shimmer between blue and purple, a small nose, pale skin with a dusting of freckles. Her mouth is small, but framed by plump lips that are turned down into a concerned frown. Her hair is long, fine, and silver, and drapes down to her slender hips; though it's a bit disheveled, it still gleams with a faint shine.

As your combat adrenaline turns to sexual desire, you become increasingly aware of her body, which is draped only in what looks like white silk. It exposes one shoulder and her long neck, and clings to her lush breasts. With a start, as she nears you, you notice that her ears are elongated backwards, and pointed! You'd heard tales of elves before, but everybody assumed they were long gone from your world.

She's close enough to smell, now. Floral and sweet but a hint of something deeper, like soil after the rain. It's a lush aroma and you are struggling to control your lust. This girl...elf...is gorgeous, and you're using all your willpower to resist your Candarr and not just throw her to the ground and start pounding her.

This distracts you from the fact that her left hand has started glowing. She's here, now, and is not looking at your face, but at your wound. It's bleeding moderately heavily, and she touches you with her glowing hand. The pain immediately recedes, but all you can think about is how that pale hand, with its long, delicate fingers, is merely inches from your rapidly hardening cock.

Your willpower breaks, and your animal mind takes over. You must have this beautiful creature.

At her height, probably less than five feet, her face is already not far from your rapidly-hardening cock. Unable to hold back any longer, you tear your breeches open at the top and pull out your member.

The beautiful, strange elf-girl reacts with shock and surprise, but no fear. She looks at it with intense curiosity, and doesn't resist as you firmly grab her by the back of the head (her silver hair is soft to the touch) and bring her face to your straining cock.

Instead, she kneels down to get a better vantage point. Looking up at you, as if asking for permission, she tentatively grasps your root with her slim, no-longer-glowing fingers. Her gentle grip is a blissful torture for you; you yearn to bury yourself in something soft, hot, and tight, but this is a feather-light tease on your shaft. From this angle, her face is under your cock, and you grab it and lay it over her face. With your balls just below her chin, it runs over her delicate features, the angry red head of your cock obscuring one of her wide eyes.

You see the elf-girl's delicate nose scrunch up as she takes a deep sniff of your sweaty musk. She speaks for the first time, a musical lilt that you understand not at all. See your confusion, she laughs, and tries again in accented, sing-song Common.

"Your scent is very...manly. I like more."

Beyond words now, you take a fistful of hair and pull her back so that the plum-sized head of your cock is at her lips. She gets the idea, and obediently opens her jaw as wide as she can. With your other hand on your cock, you hold her in place and lever your stiff cock into her waiting hole. Her lavender lips strain to wrap themselves around your girth, but you manage to get the first couple inches into her willing mouth before hitting the back of her mouth.

At first, her thin eyebrows are furrowed in concentration. But as her tongue plays over your sensitive glans, and the precome starts flowing, you see the moment where she tastes it for the first time and her eyes roll up in sensuous bliss. This beautiful elf seems to love the taste and smell of your cock. She hums in apparent enjoyment, and the gentle vibrations thrill through you. She looks up at you, barely half your size; her eyes are lit up with satisfaction, though her mouth has no room to curve into a smile.

You start shallowly fucking her mouth. Even though it's not as satisfying as burying yourself to the hilt, you don't want to hurt her, and this is clearly a lot for her to handle. And the visual of this pale-skinned delicate creature's face, impaled on your long, thick tool, is accented by how much remains outside of her mouth.

Imagining how the pair of you look from a distance, it must be quite a sight. You, a hulking, angular beast; she, a graceful fae creature of gentle curves, worshipping you orally.

Given that you've had only very limited sexual contact before in your life, how worked up you are from the battle, and how devoted this little cocksucker kneeling in front of you is, it's not long until you feel an orgasm building. Building up speed, you use this elf-girl's head like a masturbation aid, shallowly fucking her mouth, generating little guk guk guk noises from her mouth. Her hands move from your shaft to your thighs, trying to regain some control, but you don't even notice.

You first shot of thick cum comes boiling through into her mouth. Relaxing your grip for a second, the silver-haired elf-girl leans back in shock, mouth open, cum dripping down from her tongue over her chin and delicate neck. The rest of your massive load sprays over her face, long lines running from her hair, over her eyelashes, down to her mouth. One contraction from your balls lands square into a nostril so that all she can smell is your semen.

She kneels there, staring up at you in a mixture of fear and awe as you douse her with the biggest load of your life. One of her blue-violet eyes is smeared closed with your thick white cum, which stands in relief even against her smooth, pale skin. Her lips are absolutely coated in it. The upper slopes of her diaphanous white gown now cling even more firmly to her breasts, weighed down as they are by saliva and semen. She opens her mouth to speak, licks her lips experimentally, and then, still keeping (one) eye contact with you, spends a few seconds licking her lips clean and swallowing your cum.

Finally, she speaks, in her song-like accent. "Wow...Is always like that? I am...tired, but..."

"We're not done yet," you growl, as the throes of your Orcish heritage take you. After your first orgasm, you always get even harder, and after an experience like that, you're definitely going to need more relief.

She tries to get up from her knees, but you reach down with a large hand to the back of her head and grip her firmly to keep her in place in her subservient position. Her one un-cum-covered eye widens further, and she hesitates, starting to struggle a little bit, but then she calms down.

"I owe you my life, strange sir, so I am happy to serve you as you need. Forgive me, though, if I do not serve you well enough. I have only heard tales of sex."

Given that she just gave you the best (well, only) blowjob of your life, you're not exactly a critic. But you're a bit past full sentences, so you just grunt and say, "Open up." Obediently, she closes her eyes and opens her mouth as wide as it can go; her lips are still smeared with your cum. You take your still-hard member and scrape some of the cum from her lips onto her tongue. Since you didn't tell her she could close her mouth, she just sits there, tongue out, puddles of your white spunk sitting in her mouth.

"Swallow," you command. She does so, in one big gulp. You see her delicate throat pulsing with it. Instinctively, she re-opens her mouth, wide, after swallowing, all of your cum having gone down her throat. "Good girl."

Despite how small her mouth is, and the fact that your cock is just about as wide a thing that can fit inside, you use both of your hands on her head to guide her forward onto your cock. This time, you plan on going a lot deeper than the couple of inches that caused you to come all over her face and hair. Now, you're going to bury your cock in her throat, and you're not going to get stopped by something as silly as a gag reflex.

You hit that barrier at the back of her throat. "Relax," you bark. You can't really manage more than single word-sentences. She looks up at you one more time, cum-streaked face a little worried, but nods slightly and closes her eyes (well, her one good eye...her left eye is still glued shut with your thick load).

With a mighty roar, you flex and push her head firmly down on your stem. There's resistance, and then your thick cock suddenly plunges into her throat, seemingly halfway to her stomach. It's tight, it's wet, but the best feeling is the power. The elf-girl's face is flush with your pelvis, your oversized hands holding her all the way down on your cock.

Soon, she starts thrashing a bit under you, hands lightly slapping your thighs. You hold her down for a couple more seconds, enjoying the feeling, and then you pull her head back, beginning the long journey out of her throat. When you pop free, your cock is covered with saliva; the cool air a stark contrast to the heat of her mouth and throat. Her face is now flushed pink, making the remaining streaks of cum on her face stand out even more.

She gasps for air as soon as she can, unminding of the spittle running her down her chin, mixing with your previous load over her soiled silk. Her delicate neck glistens with your mingled juices.

Damn, but she's even sexier like this. You've turned this perfect fae creature into your oral cocksleeve. And it's time for more.

"Again," you command.

The small elf brings her smooth face to your raging cock again. Before you reach down to grab her head, she's already lined her open, drooling mouth with your member. She's no longer looking up at you, but instead focused on the task ahead of her. Reaching back around you with her slender arms, she places her hands behind your thighs and pulls you into her face.

Again, you breach the barrier and baste your cock in the furnace of her throat. She gets almost all the way down herself, but there's still about an inch of your thick stem outside her mouth. You let her hold herself there until she starts backing up to breathe. That's when you reach down, push her all the way down for a second; you need to remind her that you're still in charge.

"Mmmfffff!!" she struggles, nose flush against your hairy groin. The vibration from her groan sends a thrill through your iron cock, before you relent, pulling her off again.

You lean down and kiss her as she catches her breath again, shoving your tongue into her abused mouth, and she moans into it. Despite your musky cock's violation of her mouth, she tastes like honey.

"Good girl", you growl in her ear, before straightening again.

She gets the hint, and does the same maneuver as last time, this time managing to get all the way down your cock with her full, lavender lips. "Mmmmmm", she moans. Goddamn, is she starting to get off on this? Later, you'll find out that for her particular species of elf, the inside of the throat is an erogenous zone, just like a pussy.

Now you settle into a rhythm. She swallows as much of your cock as she can, and you hold her there for a bit longer than she's comfortable, her pulsing throating massaging your dick. You pull out for a couple moments, letting her catch your breath, and she dives back down on your shaft as soon as she's able, moaning with pleasure. Her face and her clothes are a mess, smeared into her body with a mixture of your first load, your precum, and her saliva.

With each round of impaling her beautiful face, you grow just a bit thicker and harder, and your egg-sized balls are churning with a massive load.

It's hard to know how long you stand there in the glade, this beautiful elf subserviently gobbling your cock like it's the only source of food in the world. Her delicate features and smooth skin are marred by your thick white cum and her own drool. When she surfaces to breathe, the gnarled red club jutting out from your groin stands in stark contrast to her smooth skin, full lavender lips, and luminous, innocent eyes.

Each thrust of your cock down her throat blends into the next one. You're lost in a haze of delirious lust and pleasure; you don't feel any sensation except the bliss from fulfilling your need to shove your meat into something warm, wet, and willing. Each time you re-enter the heat of her throat, more of the raging hormones of Candarr get released into your blood. You get even harder, thicker.

Impossibly, it seems like your pleasure and hers rise together. One of this elf-girl's thin hand drops from your thighs to her own crotch, tracing frantic circles over her mound. Her other hand roams freely around her own body, massaging the sticky cum from your first load all over her body. The thick white cream that coated her thighs, taut abs, and high, round breasts, gets massaged into a glistening sheen that highlights her slender body even more.

Frantic, high-pitched moans start emanating from somewhere in her throat, alternating between the *guk guk guk* of your steel rod plowing in and out of her tonsils. They're quiet, like she really can't help herself.

It really seems like she's deriving genuine pleasure from her throat getting fucked. Now, as she adds in the pleasure from playing with herself, the beautiful tiny elf starts truly losing control. Her rhythm becomes more erratic. Now, instead of a steady throat-fucking, she lunges, impaling herself as far as she can, your balls pressed against her chin. Saliva is constantly leaking out of the corners of her abused mouth. She holds it there for 10, 15 seconds, then leans back, gasping and moaning a high, helpless whine, delirious with cock-lust.

Right as her pelvis starts shaking, she closes her eyes, on the verge of a tremendous orgasm. You grab her skull in both of your large hands, and in one, final shove you push your cock alllll the way down and hold her there. Her heavily-lidded eyes start rolling up in the back of her skull. She cums like this, lost in her role as submissive cocksleeve. She screams, but it just turns into heavy vibrations that go from the walls of her throat onto your steel cock which fills it completely.

eioeioeio
eioeioeio
188 Followers
12