Order Gets Delivered

Story Info
After having a mmf encounter she forgets to pick up the order.
1.6k words
4.24
19.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "Picking up an order for hubby". Warning - story includes bi sex.

You called me in a panic. You were picking up an order for your hubby and we ended up having sex. Now on your way home you realize you forgot the order.

Thinking quickly I decide that I would go back for the order and bring it to your place saying that you dropped it in the parking lot. You were so relieved. I called your husband to let him know what happened and that I would drop it off after dinner. He laughs at your clumsiness and thanks me. He doesn't seem to suspect anything.

I went home grabbed a quick bite to eat and jumped in the shower to wash the smell of sex off of me. As I soaped myself I think about our encounter and my cock gets rock hard. I loved licking your asshole. It's always been a turn on for me. However, I had never had anyone finger my ass and I really enjoyed it. As I washed my ass I slipped first one then two fingers into my ass. It felt so good. I started wondering what it would feel like to have a cock in my ass. I am mostly straight and am not attracted to guys. But I am turned on by cock. Years ago I had sucked off a couple of guys but that was as far as it went.

With one hand I continued to finger fuck my ass and with the other hand I stroked my cock. I didn't last long and soon blasted a load on the shower wall. I washed myself off and put on a pair of shorts and headed to your place.

Arriving at your place I knocked on the door and was greeted by your husband. He thanked me for dropping off the order and laughed at the situation. He invited me in for a beer.

He didn't seem like he suspected anything so I accepted. He grabbed a couple of beers and we headed out to the deck. You were lying on a lounger in a bikini totally not expecting me. You quickly grabbed a towel and covered yourself. Your hubby chuckled and motioned for me to grab a seat. We started chatting and all got along really well. After a few more beers there was no way I could drive home. Your hubby said he would call me an Uber later.

We continued to drink and as the evening went on it started to cool. Your hubby suggested we jump in the hot tub. I objected saying I didn't have any swim shorts. Out of the blue he looks at us and says "I'm pretty sure my wife already saw your cock this afternoon so just get undressed."

I was startled, speechless and scared all at the same time. The look on your face was one of total fear. Then your hubby laughed. He went on to tell me that he has always been turned on by the thought of another man fucking his wife. He went over and kissed you, told you to get in the hot tub and told me I get undressed.

I still wasn't totally comfortable until I noticed the big tent in the front of his pants. I stood up and pulled off my shirt and shorts and stood there in my briefs. He slapped my ass and told me he wanted to see the cock that fucked his wife.

By now I was fairly drunk and figured why not. So I pulled off my briefs exposing my quickly hardening cock. He told us to get in the hot tub while he went and got us another round.

As we got in I asked you if you had done this before and you said you hadn't. We chatted briefly about our afternoon and both agreed it was fun. Soon your hubby came out with the drinks. He set them down and started to get undressed. He was facing away from us and as he bent over to take off his shorts gave us a nice view of his ass. When he turned around I saw his cock was rock hard like mine. I was turned on by him for sure.

We sat in the tub and he told you to tell him what happened in the afternoon. He sat across from you and instructed me to sit beside you. While you told the story he told me to take your bikini off. I did and started to play with your titties. He had his drink in one hand and his other hand was under the water clearly stroking his cock. When you got to the part where my coworker surprised you he got noticeably excited.

He told me to sit on the edge of the tub and told you to suck my cock. You asked him if he was sure and he assertively told you to suck me. You crawled up between my legs and licked my shaft from the bottom to the tip. You repeated that several times before taking my head in your mouth. You held it there for a moment and tongued my hole before swallowing me down your throat right to the base of my cock. You are a great cocksucker and in no time had me close to cumming. I warned you and you just looked up and smiled and kept on going. I started shooting my load in your mouth and you swallowed the first couple of shots then kept the rest in your mouth. You stood up and walked over to your hubby and gave him a big kiss letting my cum slide into his mouth. He sucked it all out and swallowed it.

Then he told you to sit on the edge of the tub and let me eat your pussy. You did as you were told and I moved into position between your legs. I kissed you tasting what was left of my cum in your mouth. I worked my way down stopping at your breasts and sucking on first one then the other. Your niples were hard and you grabbed the back of my head pulling me into your chest. I reached down and started rubbing your pussy. I could hear you start to moan. I worked a finger into your pussy and started finger fucking you.

You lay back and I lowered my face to your nicely shaved pussy. I started by blowing on your clit. I could see it start to poke out. I lightly licked all around your pussy without touching your lips. Then I started at the bottom of your slit and licked all the way to the top. I sucked your clit into my mouth and worked a couple of fingers into your pussy. You were starting to get really wet and your juices were running out of your pussy and down to your ass. I pushed your legs back towards your chest and exposed your puckered little rosebud.

I was standing on the seat of the hot tub leaning over the edge with my tongue probing your ass when I felt your hubby's hands on my ass. He had moved beside me to get a better view and started rubbing my ass while I licked yours. I looked over to him and his cock was inches from my face. I grabbed it with one hand and stroked it while I licked you.

His hand worked his way down my ass crack and I felt his finger on my asshole. He rubbed circles around it before probing inside. He spit on his fingers and worked one then two fingers inside of my ass.

You were squirming pretty good by now and pulled my face up to your pussy. Your hubby had other ideas and pulled my face to his cock. He told me to get it nice and wet. I sucked him good for a few minutes and then you moved behind me and started to lick my ass. You worked your tongue and then a couple of fingers into me.

He moved away from my mouth and I felt you move away and your fingers were replaced by his cock. He got the head of it at my asshole and slowly started pushing in. It was much more than I had ever had my my ass. It hurt a little but felt great at the same time. I felt him bottom out and then he slowly started fucking me. The initial pain was replaced by total pleasure. As I got used to it he started fucking me harder and faster. I was in my own little world totally enjoying be used by his cock. I could hear you encouring us and when I looked over you had three fingers in your pussy and one from your other hand in your ass.

I started to feel his thrusts intensify and knew he was close. I squeezed his cock with my ass and he couldn't hold back any longer. His hot cum erupted into my ass and then he pulled out.

I flopped down on my back beside the tub feeling incredible. My cock was rock hard and I could feel my ass pulsing and his cum leaking out. You came over and mounted me reverse cowgirl and started riding me fast and hard. I grabbed your hips and stuck a finger in your ass. You squealed with delight. I knew I wouldn't last long and told you I was about to cum. You ground down on me and yelled that you wanted my load in your pussy. That put me over the edge and I unloaded inside you.

We all collapsed and just lay there totally spent for a few minutes. We had another round of drinks and decided that we would definitely get together again. You called me an Uber and I left. Now we just have to get my car back...