All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 28-32'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT

I enjoy reading your stories. Read all of them! Can't wait til the next entry

RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago

Finally, some good guys on the police force. Better move Jessie before the head witch figures out how to cash in on Jessie... because that is where it's headed. Or perhaps, the coven will do something really stupid and cause Jessie to use this new power of hers. It just might bring forth her wolf and with danger in the air, Her mate will not be far behind... Now that would be a scene.... LOL.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Clever Idea

I like the service dog idea. I gotta say, though, that's one BIG service dog.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
LOL

I had figured that when he got out, Beta John was either going to go assassinate Alpha Yuri or he was going to remain near Jessie while purely in wolf form. I guess now I know which.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Miss your writing!

So glad our back to writing on literotica. Have missed your stories, they are the best ones to read, though I do wish they were longer. lol. This story ranks right up there with the other stories of yours I have read, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago
A Gem

All right, so, you got me. I started reading this story skeptically and I didn't want to like it. Three hours later, I'm trapped in the world you successfully created. While some plot twists were almost groaners, others caught me off guard, which I appreciated. My only irritation is, I now have to wait for you to publish more. So get to it!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Someone is about to get jacked. Who I don't know

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice twist

I am enjoying this story and the twists of forcing Cuddles to be a guard/service dog, and the limitations it presents, instead of Jessie's human/werewolf companion/mate protector.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hooked

So glad you came back with another story. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Sorrysorrysorry!!

I didn't mean to give it 1 star!!!! I meant to give it 3 or 4 (I hadn't decided yet), and I bumped the 1, and it wouldn't let me change it!! :(

Great job, thus far. Enough suspense and humor to keep things rolling. With so many characters and locations, it's a little complicated, but well worth the extra brain cells.

Keep up the good work!

SC8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn Witches

Get Jessie and the Wolves away from All of them, Even / Especially Miriam I don't trust her either. Blood is Thicker than Water.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
Your Wattpad link has been disabled...curious

You've got in your biography to look you up also on "Wattpad," but that is no longer available. I did have to follow a few links to finally find you on "Inkitt." I found that you have more chapters to this story written AND posted on Inkitt then you do here.

Usually when writers leave Lit for other venues they trickle down and stop writing here or they start doing ebooks and sell them on amazon.

Will you be taking your stories off of Lit? Will you be only writing on Inkitt?

The reason I ask is because so many wonderful writers just disappear on us on Lit and I think it's good to let your readers know where you are, IF, if you are going to continue to write. I sincerely hope that you do. I would be devastated if you stopped writing.

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
I was booted off Wattpad

for "content violations" that was never explained. I did have a friend recover my username there later so I could point to Inkitt, but I don't post stories on WP anymore.

I delayed posting this story here because I didn't plan on much or any in the way of sex scenes. I decided to post anyway, but you are right- I am way ahead on Inkitt if you can't wait for the next chapters to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beta John's version of "What I Did For Love"

(song from "A Chorus Line"). Let's see - what has Beta John done:

o Let himself be named "Cuddles". While it is a name a girl would choose for a service dog, it definitely isn't a good name for a guard dog. (At least is isn't "Love Bug" - grin)

o Eat dry dog food (and no variety, e.g. canned "wet dog food" with gravy)

o Sleep in a kennel with other dogs (during his training)

o No hot shower, no toilet, no human food and drink

o Playing fetch (isn't a fun game for John, but he gets to be play with his mate)

It's good John's around to protect her because we know Yuri's goons will make another attack. And I think John is right - Jessie isn't safe with the coven. With all the money on her head, someone will give her up.

Wonder how Jessie will find her wolf. Will she learn enough magic to undo the spell herself? Or will the wolf break through when some goon manages to hurt her?

luv2read2

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Another great instalment. Love Cuddles but the witches worry me now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES