All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 33-35'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you want to read the rest of the chapters Partwolf has them on Inkitt

look for this story on Inkitt, more chapters there to read

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

And here comes Jessie's wolf. Lordy this should be good.

RheamistressRheamistressover 5 years ago

If I could give you 10 stars, I would... Well played, well written. Now Jessie has the power of 2 head witches plus what the good padre gave to her... She will be one powerful woman if she ever learns about what all she can do with it. And that might be where this is headed... Yuri will not rest... I got a feeling he may not live to regret his choices... The council somehow, will be involved in the final solution, I think. And John is a happy camper.. He will have his mate before long..and then watch the fireworks fly.

curiouskitten247curiouskitten247over 5 years ago
Ooh...the suspense!

I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing. Great cliffhanger, can't wait for more.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
OH SNAP

So has Jessie's powers started to turn into black magic, cause she killed a guy with fireballs. I'm assuming that it's straight up murder that starts to change a witch's powers, not instinctual defense of self and loved ones, but you never can tell....

@partwolf: 6 stories into this series so far...on an erotic literature site, with no sex yet....and nobody gives a damn because the story and plot and sexual tension build up is just that good. If the consistently sky high ratings of these stories (and virtually everything you've written over the years) aren't enough of an indicator of how talented you are, that should be the absolute clincher. Bravo.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 5 years ago
Way to short!!

I finally can draw breath again... I did realize I was holding my breath....it was way to short...and cliff hanger to boot, but please keep them coming...I love all your stories. 5 million stars...

poreyb1999poreyb1999over 5 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing I'm really hoping that you keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I check every day for updates

I love this story.

gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Outstanding as usual

I love your writing and your stories. The fact that you plug your other stories in this one is a Hoot!. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the rest.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Niice...

Good way of introducing her to John (again) and of the stuation. And, like her, I woukd have gotten pissed about the "naked in front of the dog" part, too...

Imaginative way of tying it all together!

Sc8

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
MORE!!!!! Soon PLEASE!!!

As others have said, I look for your postings every day.

Thank You!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love the shorter chapters

I absolutely love the shorter chapters with a faster release pace. i can keep engaged in the story.

if the chapters would be longer i might forget all about the story before another chapter released.

not much else to say. solid 5/5 story. great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daily

I love this story. I check everyday for new story. You need to kill the bad guy Uri.

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
I'm trying to space the updates out

as I catch up to where I am on Inkitt. Updates are being posted 2-3 days apart and I target about 10k words each. Of course, sometimes the cliffhanger is so good I have to end it there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Theyre running for their lives but have time to pull over twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't think Jessie would find out about weres as John was dying

What a shock for her! To see her friend Miriam get shot, point blank, in the head - then have Gwyneth attack her with fireballs, only to be saved when Sean betrays and kills Gwyneth. All in the space of a few minutes. Then the witches' power flows into Jessie, who heals herself, then heals Cuddles - wait, no, it's Beta John! What the heck????

Most traumatic few minutes of her life - then to learn werewolves are real. Jessie goes through all this and still keeps her head together - most amazing. (Methinks most would faint in shock.) And while she's taken aback by the man who dislocated her shoulder, I'm guessing her hidden wolf is sending Jessie signals that John can, and should be trusted. What a ride - and God help Yuri, because with Jessie as powerful as she is, he's a goner.

luv2read2

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love the way you put this together it is wonderful,

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Surely Jesse is going to one hell of an all powerful person - 3 white witches power and a werewolf. Think she'll be captured and use her powers to takedown Yuri.

5⛤ again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...