All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 58-61'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Excellent

Betrayers and scumbags dying well deserved deaths.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Shura is in a world of hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't understand Alpha Michael's reason for betrayal

Yes, he's an ally/friend of Alpha Sven. So why betray him? Is Michael helping Yuri because of fear (assuming the Russian mafia will win?) Or is it greed - to take over Alpha Sven's pack? Seems to me that Yuri didn't have much on Michael. Not to mention that the Alpha Council won't support Michael's takeover of Alpha Sven's pack as he is doing so via murder. And why attempt to kill Jessie? Surely, Michael must know that murder is wrong, and he has no reason himself, to hate Jessie. Michael must know that if he fails to kill Jessie, as he did, having a were-witch as his enemy is a very bad thing.

And now Michael is paying the price, very painfully. BTW, how did he get the poison? From Shura?

luv2read2

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Yes!

Great new installment in this novel. Love where this is gong and that the betrayers face justice. Especially like that those sick human trafficking ones and such are being shut down. It is wonderful in this literary world that they all face justice.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Is Shura going to set up Yuri or try to warn them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2303 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES