All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 66-70'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
It's Her Fault...

… For being a main character in a werewolf romance. "Instead, I got bitten on the neck while he was banging me into a puddle of quivering limbs underneath him."

Chapter felt short, since it was mostly necessary cleanup. Expecting an explosive finale from you, though.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 5 years ago
Great story!

I will try and wait patiently for the next installment, but no guarantees. Please keep the excellent writing.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 5 years ago
ZZ poor choice of words

Please , not to explosive , if you don't mind .

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

My question is there anything in Moscow that could get Jessie to stay there? Unlikely but who knows.

Also I why to I get the feeling some bad shit is about to go down in Moscow?

More please.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
This is an epic story!

The author is taking you on this journey with it's ups an downs; laughing, crying and edge of your seat emotions. I'm sure you will all enjoy where the rest of this story takes us. I, personally, cannot wait for each and every chapter to come.

Thank you Partwolf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Jessie" Warrior Princess to "Luna's Healing Angel"

or so I'm guessing, unless Beta Polina proves to be totally incompetent, or Jessie and her allies get really lucky. But I expect there will be casualties. In spite of what Jessie and John agreed (no wolfy, no magic while pregnant), I think Jessie will be healing her friends with magic.

She's not the type to stay back, especially when her pack is in danger. She says she doesn't want to be an Alpha, but the traits are there - her leadership, her care/loyalty to pack members, her goodness.

Meanwhile, poor Cuddles - what he's had to endure for love. I think Patrick was wrong to remove Cuddles as Jessie's support dog. Cuddles could have accompanied her to the department store, the Russian embassy, and to the FBI. AS long as he didn't shift, the authorities wouldn't know he is Beta John. Also, as her support animal, I'm pretty sure Jessie would have found a way to ensure Cuddles wasn't impounded. If necessary, she could have an "episode" and Cuddles would help her recover.

As for Polina - I'm shocked that her "mothering" instinct isn't overrriding revenge for Shura. Her children have already lost their dad, and she knows that taking revenge might result in her death as well. Maybe it's a were thing, but I think most Moms would put the kids first.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Flying out of Minneapolis, rather than refueling at St. John's Newfoundland. doing so at Narsarsuaq Airport, Greenland would save about 400 miles, more so if they flew directly to Aberdeen instead of London.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Excitement requires the explosion or near explosion Polina is planning but I think Jessie's healing powers will be required. Perhaps another of her skills will be demonstrated as she controls it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2312 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES