All Comments on 'Order of Protection Ch. 79-82'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Vey good!

Love a happy ending...please continue the series with other characters.

ncpetencpeteover 5 years ago
Great Story Hate to see it end.

As usual. Your story telling is excellent, character development, plot and the twists and turns you toss in for good measure make it a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing your imagination and hard work with us. Looking forward to seeing your next work.

sligolasssligolassover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you this was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Please please keep up the great work you are doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome series

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us. Especially for how quickly the posts came and, more importantly, that you finished it! Hoping to see more.

gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Another outstanding Story

PartWolf, another great story! As usual you delivered a great read. I was a true pleasure to read this one too. Keep up the good work and please keep writing. I especially loved the way you unabashedly plugged your other books in this one. I am looking forward to whatever you write next.

Gemman1

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic!

Amazing job, Partwolf! I am saddend to see it end; however, I am a complete sucker for a happy ending. I am gobsmacked by the talent you have. Thank you for your hard work. :)

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was great!

Please keep up the wonderful stories. I anxiously waited for the next chapter.

txcrackertxcrackerover 5 years ago
Excellent Series !

Excellent Series as usual ! I've been with your stories of Behind the Lines of the Were War from the beginning and have enjoyed them all but one ,The Stolen Birth Right , which i didn't like . Hey but that's OK, like the saying goes can't please all the folks all the time. That being said you are a hell of a writer as far as I am coarsened .If I remember you have a GREAT proof reader too .

Thanks for the read , as usual another 5*s .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Story, Well Done and Congrats Partwolf!

I always check first thing to see if any new posts have been made. Partwolf never disappoints!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

so if zeta no longer has a human wouldn't that make any future children 2/3 wolf 1/3 human?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done

I especially loved the similarity of this wedding to "The Godfather's" baptism scene. Very nicely done. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

tjb50caltjb50calover 5 years ago
awesome story

some spelling and grammar errors thru the whole story, but over all a well written book. the evil author part2wolf often needed to be beaten to death as much as his evil characters.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Another wonderful story, Partwolf.

I love your writing. The storylines that you create are compelling.

Your characters are wonderful and I find myself falling in love with them every time I am whisked away to whatever world your imagination has created.

Your stories were the first ones in the "Non-human" category of Literotica that I started reading, and you have kinda spoiled me. Others haven't seemed to have matched your caliber.

Thank you so much for sharing your gifted writing.

I can only hope that there are more werewolf stories inside of you that need to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderfull

Have enjoyed this series along with all of your other writings

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
Ideas which come to mind.

The end of the Sicilian Mafia was too short. An attempt by the remnants , or another Mafia family , to get even would be interesting.

The trials and tribulations of getting St Petersburg back up and running, Clearing out the dead wood and such, as well as building a balanced pack.

The same for the Moscow pack as well.

Rebuilding the Pack to the north back in Minnesota would be another interesting story. I love your work, and look forward to your next project. 5s as usual, but only because I can not give a 10

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Finally, the end.

Mind you, the only reason I'm glad that it's the end is because it's such an addictive story, although it did get a bit bland at the end.

I've still got more of your stories to read, but now I can take a break.

Loving your stories, and hoping that you keep them coming.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Comment on FieroGT1988's suggestions.

While the world you've created offers plenty of opportunities for more interesting drama, they would essentially be stand-alone stories in the same world, as you've wrapped this one up pretty well.

The idea of the Sicilian Mafia, or another Mafia, trying to to get even wouldn't really fit, for several reasons:

1) The attacks on the Sicilian Mafia were done by and at the behest of the council, so would have been by multiple packs unconnected to our story.

2) The attacks were incognito, so the Mafia's wouldn't know who to attack.

3) The attacks were so overwhelming that the Mafia would not try to get even, the same as they don't try to get even against the US government when it manages a significant takedown. If any surviving Mafiosi knew how quickly Larissa's kidnappers were found and taken down they would have their confidence in their traditional methods severely shaken, especially against the Weres. Couple that with them being severely weakened and they would steer clear.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 4 years ago
favourite

Order of Protection is my favourite of your stories, just the right amount of everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Finger/Claw

As Luna Larissa's finger was delivered in human form, and as it was still detached when she shifted and so remained human. Might one presume that Jessica used "magic" to shift it to 'claw' so the pack doctor could reattach it while she was in wolf form (to minimize shifting which could harm the embryos)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful, absolutely 5 stars beginning from "Chapter One," all the way to, "The End."

Great story!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love it, you have a great way to put together a great story like this thank you for writing it.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Absolutely great story throughout.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 1 year ago

We have read almost everything you've written. And, just as before, you do not disappoint. This story is one of our favorites. But how does one choose. Thanks for sharing your story-telling talent.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 1 year ago

It's amazing to me how you not only make such rich, intricate stories, but write many of them starting from the same basic premise (werewolf raised by humans) and yet they all come out different enough to not be boring in the slightest. Very good work

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read this story and LOVED everything about it!!

GOOD JOB!!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl9 months ago

This was so well scripted. The story flowed brilliantly. Great read

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great series. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES