Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicky meets two sisters and prepares to fight for his life.
7.2k words
4.72
7.1k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Nicky collapsed on the grass between the two satiated and panting women. They had worked him over pretty well. Between the two of them, they managed to pull an orgasm each from him, though they each came no less than four times. He was exhausted, drained, and in a post-coital daze that set the two women giggling again. They pressed into him from each side, a head on each shoulder, as their hands traced lazily along his flesh, using his faded bruises for tracing patterns.

His hands trailed absently up and down their backs, occasionally squeezing the supple flesh of their butts. When he did this, they pressed their hips further into his side and moaned contentedly. Nicky groaned happily from the sensations of their nubile, sweat-laden skin pressing into him and he let out a long sigh of contentment. Though it was a warm late morning, the heat of their sexes pressed firmly against his thighs seared his cool skin delectably.

"So," he said after kissing each girl on the top of their head. "What were your names again?"

The two girls giggled again and playfully slapped his chest. He winced only slightly when one of them hit a bruise on his right pectoral muscle.

"I am Kasumi," the long-haired girl replied.

"And I am Mayumi," the bob-haired girl answered.

"Well, you girls are just insatiable, aren't you?" Nicky asked with a grin as he squeezed their butt cheeks again.

"If you mean do we like sex," Mayumi replied with a guttural moan and pressed her hips into him again.

"Then the answer is no," Kasumi answered with a moan of her own and ground her hips into his thigh. "We love sex."

"Do you always finish each other's sentences?" Nicky asked.

"Most times," they answered in unison and giggled.

Mayumi reached down and grabbed Nicky's limp shaft and began to lazily stroke it.

"So, how do you know Mr. Nakamura?" Nicky asked.

"He is a grandfather," Kasumi answered.

"Of sorts," Mayumi said.

"He's your grandfather?" Nicky said, almost in a panic as he tried to sit up.

The girls held him down, though, and Mayumi intensified her strokes on his slowly hardening shaft.

"A grandfather," Kasumi corrected. She kissed her way down Nicky's torso until she got to his cock, where she enveloped it in her warm mouth down to Mayumi's fingers. Nicky groaned as she bobbed up and down on his shaft with agonizing slowness, licking and sucking on the head while Mayumi matched her bobs with the strokes of her hand.

"He is respected in the community," Mayumi explained. "So, he is like a grandfather to all."

"And," Nicky groaned as his cock swelled painfully under their ministrations, "he doesn't... fuck... mind you doing this?"

The girls switched, Kasumi's hand replacing Mayumi's, and Mayumi's mouth replacing Kasumi's. Nicky's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Mmm," Kasumi moaned and smacked her lips like she'd just tasted the world's finest chocolate. "He does not judge anyone for their preferences."

The girls switched again and Nicky's world turned upside down with pleasure.

"Mmm," Mayumi moaned and smacked her lips deliciously as well. "We are not whores, just so you know. We don't work in a brothel or have sex for money."

They switched again and Nicky grunted. A vein popped out in his head and his face turned dark red, almost purple.

"We just really love sex," Kasumi said as she continued matching stroke for suck with Mayumi. "But we are very selective of the males we take to our bed."

Nicky's body tensed up and he gripped the girls' asses so hard they were going to have bruises in the morning. Mayumi pulled off of his cock and grasped it with Kasumi, matching her strokes. Nicky shot his first spurt of hot cum into Mayumi's waiting mouth. Kasumi joined her to catch the second spurt, the girls' open mouths in front of his spasming cock like baby birds waiting to be fed.

"Holy fuck!" Nicky exclaimed through deep pants, trying to catch his breath as the girls licked his tube sauce off of his stomach and each other. "You girls... are gonna... kill me!"

"No, Nicky-san," Kasumi protested with a bat of her eyelashes and a playful pout. "We will not kill you."

"Only love you," Mayumi said.

"Love?" Nicky asked, looking between the two almost identical pair of eyes.

"Love," Kasumi said as she gently stroked his sensitive cock. Nicky shuddered as she placed her chin on his chest to look into his eyes.

"Not love," Mayumi said as she gently patted his chest over his heart as she lay her chin on the other side of his chest.

"Though that love might come in time," Kasumi added with a wink.

"Ah," Nicky said. He took a deep breath before asking his next question, one that he probably should have asked to begin with. "So, uh, how old are you girls?" he asked with a small amount of trepidation.

The girls laughed at him. "It is too late to worry about that now, no?" Mayumi asked with a grin.

"Better late than never," Nicky replied.

Kasumi laughed again. "I am twenty-two."

"And I am twenty-one," Mayumi answered.

"Both older than me," Nicky sardonically replied.

"Does it matter?" Mayumi asked.

"You are of age, right?" Kasumi asked.

"Not really, and yes," Nicky said. "Are you related?"

"We are sisters," Kasumi replied.

"Of a sort," Mayumi said with a giggle as Nicky raised a single eyebrow at her.

"There's that 'of a sort' again," he said.

"Mayumi," Kasumi playfully chided. "Yes, we are sisters," she said to Nicky.

"Wow, and you're not... um..." he patted both of their bare asses to accentuate what his mouth was hesitant to say.

"We are not shy," Mayumi said.

"Nor are we..." Kasumi started to say but looked at Mayumi for help finding a word, "shitsurei?"

"Prudes?" Nicky asked, thinking that might be the word she was looking for.

"I think that is the one," Kasumi said uncertainly.

"Yeah, but, what you two were doing earlier could be considered bordering on incest," Nicky asked.

"We do not mind light kisses," Kasumi said.

"Nor fondling each other," Mayumi added. "But we will not take it further than that."

"Father would disown us for shaming the family," Kasumi said.

"So, if not for that, you would take it further?" Nicky asked, intrigued.

"Absolutely," Mayumi replied.

"As we said, we love sex," Kasumi added.

"And it is just sex," Mayumi said. "To us, it is no different than a hug or a kiss on the cheek. It makes us feel good."

"If one of us were a boy, however," Kasumi said, "that would be completely different."

"I see," Nicky said. He wasn't really sure how he felt about that.

There was a gruff shout in Japanese from the back of the house and the girls jumped up and shrieked before laughing. Mr. Nakamura was yelling something that Nicky couldn't understand. The girls began to put on the tiny bits of fabric they called bikinis. Nicky stood up and looked in the direction of the old man, but his back was already retreating through the back door. After finishing getting dressed, the girls began picking up Nicky's clothes and one by one, began to dress him.

"I'm perfectly capa--" he started to say but was cut off by Kasumi's right index finger over his lips.

She didn't say anything else, but neither did Nicky continue to protest. They each took a turn giving his limp dick one last mouth-piercing suck before pulling his underwear up over his crotch. God damn if he didn't want more time with them before the day was over.

"Grandfather says it is time for lunch," Mayumi explained as they each looped their arms in one of his and led him back toward the house.

"After, we will fuck again," Kasumi said with a wink and a giggle.

Well, that's another wish come true, Nicky thought to himself with a wide grin. "You girls are gonna wear me out," he told them. "I have to fight for my life in two days."

"You have all day tomorrow to recover," Kasumi said through hooded eyes.

Surly she couldn't be horny again already? Nicky thought to himself, but he wasn't gonna complain, not one bit.

"If you do die, though," Mayumi said with a grin, "at least you will have had the best sex of your life beforehand."

"Not cool, Mayumi," Nicky said. "I'm looking forward to many more great-sex-of-my-life experiences thank you very much."

"With us?" Kasumi asked hopefully.

"Of course!" he replied. "You girls are great! But you have to tell me more about yourselves."

Mayumi pouted. "We have already told you more than grandfather wishes you to know about us, Nicky-san."

"We do not want to get into more trouble," Kasumi added.

Nicky rolled his eyes. "Fine," he agreed. "I'll tell you about America, then."

"No," Mayumi protested as she squeezed his arm. "We want to know more about you."

"Everything," Kasumi said squeezing his other arm.

"All right," Nicky agreed. "What do you want to know?"

"Eat first, then talk," Mr. Nakamura's gruff voice traveled through the house from the kitchen.

The trio had entered the house and the girls left Nicky in the living room while they left to get dressed.

"So," Mr. Nakamura said as he walked into the living room. "Are you ready to become an Otōchan?"

Kai burst into laughter behind the old man.

"Otōchan?" Nicky asked. "What's that?"

"A daddy!" Kai said through his cackles of laughter.

Nicky's face went white as a sheet. "What!?" he whispered in fear.

"Oh, yeah," the old man said, face deadpan serious. "Those girls have been trying to get pregnant ever since they came of age. Congratulations, kid!!"

"You're shitting me!" Nicky said, starting to panic. He looked at Kai. "He's fucking with me, right!?"

Kai just shrugged his shoulders and continued to chuckle. The girls came back in with their arms imitating cradling a baby and singing some Japanese nursery rhyme. Nicky started to back toward the door. The two asian beauties bum-rushed him and caught him by the wrists.

"That is why we will fuck again after lunch," Kasumi said with an urgent grin.

"So we can assure you put a baby in our tummies!" Mayumi said as she tugged on Nicky's arm.

"No!" Nicky said in a full-on panic. "I'm not ready to be a dad! I'm not ready to have kids! What if I DIE in the fight!?!?"

"Then you should have wore a condom!" Mayumi replied with a pout.

"Or at least not finished inside of us!" Kasumi added, mirroring Mayumi's expression.

The old man suddenly burst into full on hysterical laughter. "BAAHAhahahaha!! You should have seen your face, kid!!" He was laughing so hard he had to sit down before he fell on the floor.

The girls started giggling as well. "So, you're not..." Nicky said looking at each girl in turn.

"No, Nicky-san," Kasumi said through her laughter. "We are not and will not be pregnant until we are married,"

"We are using birth control until marriage," Mayumi explained through her own laughter.

Nicky sagged with relief. He eyed Kai who was doubled over laughing with his butt against the nearest wall. Nicky was only mildly upset at the joke they played on him. He could forgive them for it.

"Come on, Otōchan," the old man teased. "Time to eat."

Nicky's stomach took that exact moment to rumble harder than an eight-point earthquake.

"What are we having?" Nicky asked.

"An American classic!" the old man replied. "Hamburgers and french fries!"

The girls straightened excitedly at that proclamation. "Truly?" they asked in unison.

"Don't look so surprised," the old man said. "You've had them before."

"But not nearly often enough!" Kasumi exclaimed.

"Is there cat-sup?" Mayumi asked, mispronouncing the word.

"Hai," the old man grumbled. "There's ketchup."

The girls squealed with glee. "What? You don't like ketchup?" Nicky asked the old man.

"No," he gruffly replied. "I dip my fries in mayonnaise."

"Gross," Nicky said.

"We think so, too," the girls chimed in. It was almost creepy the way they did that, like the kids in The Shining. Almost.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, Nicky woke up naked in an empty bed. His body ached more than if Mr. Nakamura had worked him twice as hard during any point in his training. Worst of all, and he never thought he'd ever say this in his life, if he saw another pussy any time in the near future it would be far too soon. His dick literally stung from the abuse the two girls put it through. He curled up into the fetal position when his man shaft rubbed up against his leg as he moved. It felt almost like it was on fire. Both hands cradled his manhood between his legs so it wouldn't get chaffed on anything.

"Fuck," he grumbled. "I never thought I'd see the day that having too much sex would cause such a problem."

"Well now you know," Mr. Nakamura said as he slid open the shoji to Nicky's room. He tossed a small, round tin onto the pallet next to Nicky. "Here," he said. "It will help. Shower first, though. Come on. Up and at 'em."

Nicky groaned. "Thought I had the day off to recuperate."

"That doesn't mean I'm gonna let you be a lazy American oaf," the old man retorted. "Now, get up."

Nicky groaned but did as he was told. He had slept at Mr. Nakamura's place last night as the girls wanted to get all they could out of him. And get all they could, they did. It was late when they finally left, wobbling on unsteady legs to the old man's car. He had driven them home, Nicky assumed, because he promised their parents they would be safe. Nicky couldn't help but wonder what their parents would think they had been doing considering that they could barely walk. He smiled as he thought about their discomfort matching his own.

"Get that ridiculous grin off your face and hit the shower, kid," the old man barked.

Try as he might, Nicky just couldn't stop grinning. Yeah, the girls had fucked him raw. Yeah, his dick felt like it was being fried up like an egg roll. Yeah, it had also been the best day of his life... so far. He hoped he'd get to see them again. Though, this time maybe he'd find a way to take them out to dinner or something. You know, a date or whatever. Just seeing them for sex seemed kind of shallow even to his neanderthal brain, no matter how much they professed their love for his cock.

Nicky thought about the previous evening as he showered. He had pretty much ran the girls through the proverbial fuck ringer until he tired out, then they took their own turns running him through their own version of a fuck ringer. How the fuck he ended up with an erection for all the action he was getting, he never knew. But, sure enough, after one orgasm after another, it took less than ten minutes for his little soldier to resume its stand at attention, reporting for duty.

They had ended the evening in a three-way version of the sixty-nine with Nicky on top, the two girls lying side-by-side with their legs spread and their inside legs intertwined. He had his knees on either side of the girls' head as they worked him in tandem. They had given him a double blow-job a couple of times throughout the day, only on their knees with him standing. For some reason, maybe it was the novelty of the position, it was the best double-blow he'd had to date.

That doesn't mean he didn't reciprocate their attentions, though. Whenever he suspected which girl was currently deep-throating his love spear while the other fondled his balls with her tongue, he made sure the girl swallowing his man sausage was getting an equal and vigorous cleaning of her lady garden. The other's kitty got a good petting when he wasn't washing it with his tongue.

When it was all said and done, three separate orgasms coincided like the holy trinity of bedtime brain sparkles. It took the three of them quite a long while to untangle themselves and get cleaned up. The girls each clung to him for far longer than he expected from their goodbye hugs before topping off the night with a three-way tongue tango.

Nicky winced slightly as he looked down to see Nicky, Jr. growing into adulthood. "Fuck you," he grumbled. "Down boy."

"Quit talking to your dick and hurry up!" the old man called from inside his room.

"You don't have to wait right there for me, you know!" Nicky called to him as he finished washing, paying particularly gentle attention to his groin area.

He vaguely heard the old man grumbling to himself before the sounds of his ire retreated. Nicky gently applied the salve the old man had given him to his member and immediately sighed with relief. Not only did it magically get rid of the pain, but it also took care of the redness. Where before his dick looked like a shriveled up albino Hot Tamale, it was now back to its normal color and size. He looked at the small tin of goo. There wasn't a label on it, and the contents were a cloudy white like warm coconut oil. Where before he might have wondered what was in the magical concoction he applied to his cock, he now decided he was better off not knowing.

Mr. Nakamura was waiting for him in the living room when Nicky finally emerged. "Come on," he said and walked toward the front door. Nicky followed without delay.

"May I ask where we're going, Sensei?" Nicky asked as they got into the old man's car.

"Sure, kid," the old man said almost amiably. "We're going to the arena where the fight will take place. I want you to get an idea of what to expect tomorrow. After that, we're going to a secluded area of the beach so you can spend the rest of the day meditating."

"Um, breakfast?" Nicky asked.

The old man held out a couple of rolls of something wrapped in tin foil. "Breakfast burritos," he replied. "Egg, sausage, bacon, cheese, and gravy."

Nicky, momentarily forgetting his manners, snatched the food and immediately tore into one, scarfing it down in no time at all. He savored the flavor of the second one as he looked sheepishly at his mentor.

For once, the old man gave him a genuine smile. "Don't worry about it, kid," he said. "I know you must miss home. Especially considering the gravity of the situation you find yourself in."

Nicky swallowed the bite he had taken. "I do miss home, Sensei. I haven't always had the greatest relationship with my mom, but I do miss her as well."

"Tell me about your parents, kid," the old man said.

"It's just me and mom," Nicky replied. "My sperm donor up and left as soon as he found out about me. Mom spent all her time working to support us while I was growing up and I only realized recently how fucked up I treated her as a kid."

"Tell me," Mr. Nakamura prodded.

"I guess I resented her always being gone no matter how hard she worked to provide for the both of us, even though she did her best to be there for me," Nicky answered. He smiled at a memory. "I remember when I was in fourth or fifth grade, throughout the whole year she'd go through my homework every night when she got off of work, marking what I'd gotten wrong so I could correct it before school the next morning. She'd wake me up the next morning and we'd spend a few precious minutes talking before she had to rush off to work."

"What changed?" the old man asked.

Nicky shrugged. "She had to get a new morning job. Earlier hours. We didn't spend much time together after that. Maybe once a week we got a few hours of bonding time, but because of my resentment we spent most of that time fighting."

Nicky turned away from the old man and looked out the window at nothing as they went down the road. A single tear trickled down his cheek.

"Did it get better?"

Nicky nodded before clearing his throat and responding. "I never had any siblings," Nicky explained in a roundabout way. "When Kai showed up, my interest in Japan and Japanese culture immediately drew me to him. It took a while, but he started rubbing off on me. He's like the brother I never had. Because of him, the fights with my mom subsided; I started to help out around the house a little more. You know, cleaning, some light cooking, keeping a plate in the microwave for her when she'd get home from work. That kind of stuff."