Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get to the point, Nicky," Mayumi growled.

"My point is," Nicky said. "When all five Mayumis are together, my Mayumi will absorb the rest of you. I can feel the other three Nickys in my subconscious. They feel like they're trapped behind some sort of barrier, but they're there. When you get absorbed by my Mayumi, you'll share her feelings and experiences. I can promise you that when you do, I'll give you the best fucking you've never had."

"But I want it now," Kasumi Two whined. "It's been decades since he died." She pointed to her Nicky.

"And we haven't had a cock since before he came along," Mayumi added.

"Why not?" Nicky asked.

"Because no cock interested us but his," Kasumi replied. "We tried. All of us, we tried. But no amount of lube or porn or anything would make us interested in another cock."

"Sounds like torture," Nicky commented as he sat up. Sakiko let go of him and smiled gratefully.

"EXACTLY!" they both cried in unison.

Nicky sighed. "Look. I sympathize with you. I really do. But look at him." They all looked at Nicky Two and he was panting in fright, his face ghostly white with fear. "Do you really think any amount of dick-sucking or fondling is going to get a rise out of him now?"

The Two girls growled in frustration. "I guess not," Mayumi replied.

"You better make good on your promise," Kasumi Two said.

"I want to be properly fucked and tucked out of my mind for an entire fucking weekend," Mayumi said, pointing a finger in his face.

"On my honor," Nicky said and was surprised to feel a rush wind battering his heart. As quick as it had come, it was gone. "No backing out now, I guess," he said. He stood up and looked at Nicky Two. "Ready?"

"I am if you are," Two said. "You sure you're up for this?"

"Even if I'm not, we need to get you out of here before these two pin you down and tie sticks to your dick so they'll have something to fuck," Nicky said with a chuckle as he pointed at the Two sisters.

Nicky Two let out a nervous laugh as he glanced at the two scowling women. He held out a bare hand to Nicky and Nicky took it. "See you in there," Two said.

Nicky winked playfully as he activated the absorption. "Can't wait to feel you inside me," he said and Nicky Two roared with laughter as he began to disintegrate before everyone's eyes.

Unlike the previous three absorptions, the forces that assailed Nicky this time weren't violent at all. They were surprisingly gentle, and a sense of peace washed over him as he closed his eyes to enjoy whatever was happening. Not only did he feel the gentlest of leaves caressing his skin, but a subtle, yet earthy aroma wafted into his nostrils. The scent of freshly turned soil and pine needles settled in his senses like a long-lost friend come home.

When the sensations surrounded his heart, instead of exploding out from him like before, they trickled out from his core like a gentle breeze. As the women were washed with Nicky Two's gift, eight collective sighs of contentment reached Nicky's ears.

Nicky opened his eyes and stared in amazement as all the women had been instantly transformed into their youthful selves. They all giggled in delight as they looked one another over with wide smiles. An invisible haze of serenity and tranquility settled over the hut like dew on the morning grass.

Nicky's eyes grew heavy. The only one that noticed was Sakiko Five. She scooted closer to him and put an arm around his shoulders. He looked over at her with a tired, yet happy smile. She leaned forward and gifted him with a gentle kiss.

"See you soon, my love," she said.

Nicky sighed in contentment as he leaned against her. Less than a moment later, he was asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Nicky opened his eyes to look up at the darkened ceiling of his hospital room. He felt the press of a warm body against his right side and looked down. The beautiful Sakiko was sleeping peacefully with her head resting on his chest as her shoulder nestled into his armpit. Her right hand circled his waist with her elbow just barely brushing up against the head of his cock through his hospital gown.

He was about to lean his head down and kiss the top of her head when he was suddenly struck by blinding white light. He winced involuntarily and couldn't help but groan at the pain. The downward trill of a four-stringed Japanese Lute signaled text scrolling up from his closed eyelids like the Star Wars opening crawl as a feminine voice narrated loudly inside his head.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

Congratulations! You have leveled up!

Name: Nicky Devore

Level: 5

Skills:

Active:

Whip-Slash: This skill allows you to create a kinetic slash to be directed at your enemy. The type of blast is dependent upon the type of attack. Hand-to hand combat deals non-lethal kinetic damage, but can still incapacitate your opponent with a well-placed strike. All weapon combat deals lethal kinetic damage.

Duration: One attack per three levels

Cooldown: Thirty minutes on a successful hit; Thirty seconds on a miss. On multiple attacks, cooldowns are contingent on individual strikes and not the whole attack.

Elemental Shift: This skill allows you the ability to create an elemental weakness in your opponent.

Duration: Two seconds per level

Cooldown: Two minutes per level

Chance: 1% per level

Element: Random

Shield: This skill allows you to create a minor shield of protection around an individual or a shield dome for a short time. The amount of individual shields and the area of effect are determined by your level.

Duration: Two minutes per level or until shield fails

Cooldown: Ten seconds per level

Amount: One individual shield per two levels

Area: Five foot diameter per two levels

Flight: This skill grants you and one other person of your choice the ability to fly for a short time.

Duration: Five minutes per level, per person

Cooldown: Two hours

Passive:

Linguist: This skill grants you the ability to understand and communicate with any language native to your Bond Mates. It includes any languages closely related to the one of your Bond Mate.

Duration: Permanent

Cooldown: Not Applicable

Durability: This skill allows your body to become impervious to all minor, and most medium level attacks.

Duration: Permanent

Cooldown: Not Applicable

Strength: This skill allows you greatly enhanced strength.

Duration: Permanent

Cooldown: Not Applicable

Your Bond Mates are the lifeblood of your party. Without them, you will fall in battle. You are granted three Bond Mates at Level One. Additional slots for added Bond Mates open up as you progress.

You are responsible for for your Bond Mates' progress. As you level up, so will your Bond Mates! Be sure to activate new skills for your Bond Mates as they become available! Ohana!! (Note: This option can be turned off for individual Bond Mates if you so choose, thereby allowing your Bond Mates to control the direction of their abilities. If you turn off your ability to regulate your Bond Mates' stats, you will have the option for turning it back on every five levels. Your Bond Mate must agree to relinquish control of their own stats.)

Congratulations!! Because of the unique situation surrounding your ascension, the gods have granted you an additional Bond Mate slot! Choose wisely!

Congratulations!! You have chosen a fourth Bond Mate! May your Bond Mate help you in your endeavor to rid the world of anwwty0-w08y59238y49... SYSTEM ERROR 404!! The requested information is not available!!

Bond Mates:

Kasumi Yamamoto

Level: Unknown

Skills:

Active: Unknown

Passive: Unknown

Bond: 100% Inactive

Mayumi Yamamoto

Level: Unknown

Skills:

Active: Unknown

Passive: Unknown

Bond: 100% Inactive

Sakiko Yamada

Level: Unknown

Skills:

Active: Unknown

Passive: Unknown

Bond: 89% Inactive

Tamiko Tanaka

Level: Unknown

Skills:

Active: Unknown

Passive: Unknown

Bond: 36% Inactive

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Nicky gasped as the words vanished, his vision returning to normal. Despite lingering spots in his peripheral, he opened his eyes to find Sakiko looking at him with concern. She was pressed up against his right side, her body achingly comfortable against him.

"Nicky?" she whispered quietly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he groaned aloud. "Just... more weird shit."

"Shh," she said as she put a finger to his lips. "The others are still asleep. They were up all night last night and all day today worried about you. They only fell asleep a few hours..." She trailed off as she realized Nicky had spoken. "You're talking!?" she exclaimed in a hoarse whisper as she rose up on his chest. Her eyes were wide and sparkling with her excitement.

"Yeah," he whispered back, a wide grin plastered onto his face.

She cupped his cheeks and leaned down to kiss him. Her tongue shoved its way into his mouth and he responded with equal enthusiasm. The kiss was raw in its passion and for that brief moment, her mouth was the only thing that occupied his mind, her lips crushed almost painfully into his.

When she released the kiss and opened her eyes, Nicky noticed the tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. He reached up with both hands and wiped them away before they could fall. Incredulously, she watched as his left hand moved on its own.

"Are you completely healed!?" she asked.

"It would seem so," Nicky replied, matching her hoarse whispers.

She lay her forehead on his chest as her fingers tightened on the side of his head. Her grip was strong, but not painful.

"I'm so happy," she said as she looked up at him with a warm smile. Fresh tears pooled on her lower eyelids as she leaned up and kissed him again. She tasted of lingering ramen and strawberry lip gloss. It wasn't an overly unpleasant flavor when combined with the enticing aroma of the rest of her. He imagined she'd be horrified if he told her that, so he kept his thoughts to himself. His only concern at that moment was that she had climbed on top of him and her pelvis was grinding into his morning wood. He rolled his hips upward into her pubis, his hardness pressing into the heat of her.

Her eyes went wide as she broke the kiss and looked down at him. Then, she blushed. Even in the darkened room, Nicky could still see the shadows that crept up her cheeks. "I-is that for me?" she asked with a nibble to her bottom lip.

"If you want it to be," he said as his hands found her hips and began to caress them.

She let out a small squeak of a moan when his fingers kneaded the firm flesh of her ass cheeks. She opened her legs and straddled his hips, placing her sex directly onto his hard member through their combined layers of clothing. She ground softly onto him and arched her back as he groaned in pleasure, gripping her ass tighter.

Sitting up, she pulled her nightshirt over her head, exposing her modest breasts and petite nipples. She was a B-cup at best but Nicky didn't mind. His hands roamed up the side of her body and cupped her mounds as she pushed her chest into his hands. He squeezed the supple flesh before allowing his fingers to slide up the sides of her breasts and lightly roll and pinch her nipples. He pushed his hips up into her and he felt her pussy quiver even through the fabric that separated them.

She rose off of his hips and pulled up on his hospital gown, exposing his cock to her dripping slit. Nicky arched his back and moaned when the heat from her pussy made contact with the underside of his shaft. She lay down on his chest as she pulled the covers over them. She cupped his cheeks again as she kissed him, her breath hot on his lips while her slickened sex slid along his shaft. The heat from her pussy was intoxicating, washing his groin in pools of hot lava from her arousal.

"You're so big," she whispered into his mouth as she panted with need. "I'm afraid you'll hurt me."

"You're on top," he said through pants of his own. "You control the motion. Just take it slow."

His arms encircled her waist, then his hands trailed smoothly up her back to her shoulders. From her shoulders, his hands moved up to the back of her head then around as he cupped her cheeks. His tongue darted into her mouth once and she moaned. She slid her hips forward and arched her back to nestle the tip of his cock between her slick folds. He had just started to apply pressure, the head parting her lower lips to stretch her entrance and accept him when she rose up slightly and put a hand on his chest.

"Wait," she whispered.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologized. "I thought--"

"No," she cut him off as she looked into his eyes. "It's okay. I just... Before we do this, I need to tell you..." She paused as she trailed off.

"Whatever it is," Nicky said after a few silent heartbeats, "it'll be okay. Just tell me."

"I love you," she blurted out in a forced whisper before quickly explaining. "I wear my heart on my sleeve and I fall easily and very hard. I was immediately attracted to you the first time we met. When you didn't come back to the cafe for a couple of days, I thought you were angry because I rejected you. Then, you came back with Mr. Nakamura, and when I saw you smile, my heart did jumping jacks in my chest, and I knew. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew I had fallen for you. You don't have to say it back or anything, but I just wanted you to know. And if you tell the others, I will be very angry with you."

Nicky blinked in shock. He didn't know how to respond to that.

"So, you lied, then?" he asked.

"What?" she asked just moments before sinking down on his shaft.

"In the cafe before we left. You said you were never going to sleep with me."

"Oh," she said and blushed. "I think my actual words were, 'I'm never going to fuck you, you know,' or something to that effect. But, yeah."

She didn't give him an opportunity to reply as she slowly sank herself down on his member, burying it to the hilt inside of her. Her breath hitched and Nicky felt her tunnel spasm around him as she moaned, "The twins were right. This is so much better than silicone."

Their foreheads were touching, and Sakiko began to move. Slowly, methodically, she began to raise and lower herself on his cock. Her pussy quivered with every sensation, her breath coming in shallow rasps.

"So warm," she said with a shuddering breath as she kissed him. "My toy is always so cold when going in for the first time."

"Sakiko," Nicky said.

"Kiki," she said with a pleasure-induced whine. "You can call me Kiki."

"Kiki, you feel amazing," he said as his hands explored her body, ending up back on her butt cheeks and squeezing.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Am I good for you?"

"Better than good," he replied.

"Better than good?" she asked as her breathing increased.

Nicky gripped her ass and rode her hips with his hands, gently guiding her, but letting her set the pace. "Perfect," he breathed into her mouth before kissing her.

She moaned loudly into his mouth. Her lips parted but never left his as her moans intensified. "Ohh."

"Shh," he said, kissing her again. "You have to keep quiet."

"I... don't know if I can," she said. Her voice strained to keep silent through her moans of bliss, but her body temperature was rising. She was riding him at a steady pace and her skin began to prickle as sweat coated her from head to toe. She reached behind her and threw off the covers as another groan of unrestrained bliss escaped her lips. "Fuck, Nicky, I've never felt anything like this in my life."

Her hands went back to his face and she gripped his hair as her body responded to her need for release. Her panting began to slow as she took long, deep breaths while keeping the same rhythm of movement on his cock. Each inhale was deeper and longer than the last. Each exhale was let out in a quick, stuttering whine of ecstasy until her body went rigid, vibrating like the ground just before an earth-shattering quake devastated the land.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and goosebumps broke out all along her skin as she arched her back and opened her mouth in a wide 'O'. Her pussy twitched erratically around Nicky's cock before locking around him like a vise as her orgasm slammed into her with the force of a semi hitting a brick wall at a hundred miles-an-hour. The intensity of her climax was so great that they needn't have worried about making too much noise. Sakiko couldn't have made a sound if she wanted to. Her body wouldn't let her as it seemed that every cell in her body was frozen from the culmination of her orgasmic rush.

Nicky struggled to hold in his own scream of rapturous bliss as he hit his peak. He coated the inside of Sakiko's core with a gush of his cum, every spasm of his cock causing the poor girl impaled on his dick to utter a gasping hiccup of blinding nirvana.

An eternity later, Sakiko collapsed onto Nicky's chest. She gulped large gasps of air as she tried to catch her breath. Nicky held her close as she recovered, panting with exertion as his cock still oozed his man-juice deep inside her pussy. Despite her body finally starting to relax, her pussy held him firmly within its grasp, as if he were her lifeline to the world. When he had nothing left to offer her nether region, he began to soften and eventually was forced out of the warmth of her core. They both gasped at the sensation. Nicky felt his own jizz as it all but poured out of the gorgeous, sweat-soaked woman on top of him, but he didn't care.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Toodle-doo-doo, the sound of the Japanese Lute's downward trill echoed inside Nicky's skull as text appeared before his closed eyes.

Congratulations!! Your bond with Sakiko Yamada has reached one-hundred percent!!

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada's bond is now active!!

You must choose an affinity for your newly active Bond Mate before they can see the class, status, and abilities you have chosen for them! Available affinities are as follows:

Terra: Terra is an earth-based affinity. Earth personalities are strongly connected to nature. They are grounded in their connection to family, friends, and relationships. They will go to great lengths to protect what they value as sacred.

Earth-based attacks include Earthquake, Stone Heave, and Sinkhole, to name a few.

Aer: Aer is an air-based affinity. Air personalities flow with, and fluidly around, the natural order of things. They are loyal to nothing and no one that they deem unworthy of their devotion. They mostly attach themselves to one person or thing and are fiercely protective of that treasure.

Some examples of Air-based attacks are Cyclone, Air Blast, and Razor Wind.

Ignis: Ignis is a fire-based affinity. Fire personalities are impulsive, quick to anger, and passionate in their duties. Their modus operandi is to shoot first and ask questions later. They don't like uninvited guests.

First Storm, Fireball, and Flame Wall are some examples of fire-based abilities.

Aqua: Aqua is a water-based affinity. Water personalities are quick to adapt, intuitive, and creative. They have a general disposition of going with the flow. They are cool and cautious, usually with a level-head in sticky situations.

Some water-based attacks are Maelstrom, Scatter Shot, and Aqua Bomb

Lux: Lux is a light-based affinity. Light personalities are upright and moralistic. They are wise, innocent, or relentlessly cheerful, but always very morally focused.

Light-based abilities, though primarily focused on curative and medicinal purposes, possess a vast array of damage-inducing attacks as well. Light Spear, Holy Grenade, and Rain of the Divine are some examples of light-based attacks.