Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umbra: Umbra is a shadow-based affinity. Shadow personalities are reclusive and secretive, yet have their own set of moral values based on their own life experiences. They are usually brooding, pragmatic and solitary, concealing their good hearts beneath layers of metaphorical shadows.

Shadow-based abilities, unlike light-based abilities, focus more on destruction and mayhem. Shadow Bolt, Sphere of Iniquity, and Wormhole are some examples of shadow-based attacks.

Would you like to choose an affinity for Sakiko Yamada at this time?

Yes/No

Nicky sighed to himself. [I'm not choosing their abilities for them,] he told himself. [I'm not going to control every aspect of their lives. That's just chauvinistic bullshit.]

He mentally reached up to press No, but nothing happened. He focused on the options before him and was surprised to see a small yellow box surrounding the Yes option. Sliding his eyes over to the No option, the box moved around the word and Nicky blinked.

DING! You have chosen to not select an affinity for your newly active Bond Mate at this time. Remember, your Bond Mate will not be able to see their stat sheet until you select an affinity for them.

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada has leveled up!!

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada has leveled up!!

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada has leveled up!!

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada has leveled up!!

Congratulations!! Sakiko Yamada has leveled up!!

Sakiko Yamada

Class: Unknown

Level: 5

Skills:

Active: Unknown

Passive: Unknown

Bond: 100% Active

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Nicky smiled to himself as Sakiko's body went limp on top of him and her breathing evened out. Her head nestled next to his with her face turned away from his cheek. He held her tighter to him as he raised his head to kiss her shoulder. Then, he closed his eyes and wondered what other supernatural occurrences awaited him in the morning as he drifted off to sleep.