Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 05

Story Info
Mr. Nakamura reveals some secrets about ancient Japan.
6.9k words
4.82
5.8k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Nicky awoke the next morning still holding tight to the naked beauty who was perfectly molded to his chest like a puzzle piece. She had slept peacefully on top of him for the remainder of the night. Sakiko stirred slightly, her hips gyrating in slow, circular movements. It was then that Nicky realized his morning wood was pressed tantalizingly against her entrance once more. His cock twitched, seeming to ask for permission, before finding its home once more inside the pixie-haired beauty.

Sakiko moaned erotically as his length slid halfway inside of her before pausing.

"Good morning, my goth punk-rocker," Nicky said as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"Mmm," Sakiko moaned deliciously. "Good morning, Master," she croaked, then her head shot up to look wide-eyed into Nicky's eyes.

Nicky raised a single eyebrow in question. "Um, we'll come back to that," he said as he flexed his hips upwards to push further inside Sakiko's warm pussy.

The two lovers winced slightly in discomfort. Sakiko's look of panic turned to pained confusion.

"What is that?" she asked as she stilled, afraid to move to cause further suffering to either of them.

"I think," Nicky said with a blush. What was causing them both a slight tenderness was tugging on Nicky's pubic hair. It almost felt like it was stuck to Sakiko's body somehow. "I think it's, um, my cum."

"Your cum?" she asked in confusion.

"Yeah," he said. "After you fell asleep, I didn't want to wake you to clean us up. So, my cum leaking out of you dried and glued us together."

"Oh," she said and blushed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I think," he replied. "I'm gonna have to pull out of you, though, so we can get separated."

She whined dejectedly but nodded. Just as the two lovers got their hips separated, a commotion sounded from the doorway. They looked at each other at the same moment, bewildered. Nicky listened as the voices in the hallway intensified.

"Young lady, I need to get in to check on my patient," Dr. Nguyen said in exasperation.

"No one is allowed in until they wake up," Tamiko retorted in her tinkling voice, sounding angry and resolute. "No one," she growled.

"Is that Tamiko?" Nicky asked in a forced whisper. Sakiko nodded with a huge grin. "Wow."

"The nurse told me you refused to let her in last night to administer another dose of—"

"Because he didn't need it!" Tamiko seethed, cutting the doctor off. "He doesn't need it!"

"I know what my patient does or doesn't need," Dr. Nguyen argued. "Call for security."

"Not if something has happened to cause his condition to change for the better!" she said, her voice rising.

Nicky knew he needed to get a handle on this before it got out of hand. He held his palms to Sakiko's ears.

"ENOUGH!!" he bellowed. He jumped in surprise as the auditory force of the word rattled the windows. Composing himself once more, he continued. "Dr. Nguyen, I assure you that I am fine."

"You're talking!" the doctor exulted and it sounded like there was a short scuffle.

"Not yet, doctor!" Tamiko growled.

"Young lady," the doctor said.

"Doctor," Nicky said, loud enough for him to hear, "I apologize that my wife is preventing you from entering my room. However, I and one of my other wives are in a, um, compromising position at the moment. If you will give us about twenty minutes to compose ourselves, I would greatly appreciate it."

Nicky made sure to put the emphasis on the word, "wife" for both Sakiko and Tamiko's benefit. Sakiko couldn't stop smiling when he said it.

"What's going on here?" Mayumi's voice trailed into the room.

"Looks like we missed more fun," Kasumi mock whined.

"Twenty minutes," Dr. Nguyen grumbled and his footsteps retreated down the hall.

Nicky sighed. "Playtime is over, my little punk rocker," he said with a smile as his hand caressed her cheek.

I love you, she mouthed to him.

He winked at her in return before looking for the nightshirt she pulled off of herself last night. Since she refused to climb out from under the covers, he figured she didn't want to be naked in front of the other girls just yet. He was fine with that. Whatever made her more comfortable. He saw what he was looking for folded up and on the bench along the wall.

"Uh, would one of you nice ladies mind coming in and giving Kiki her shirt so she can get dressed?" Nicky asked.

"Well, I can't," Kasumi said. "My hands are full."

"So are mine," Mayumi said. "We brought breakfast!"

Tamiko peeked her head around the curtain before coming fully into the room. She had a dark blush to her cheeks and ears as she handed the nightshirt to Sakiko. Nicky reached out and grabbed her hand before she could get away. He pulled her hand closer to him and kissed it.

"Thank you," he said with a warm smile, "for watching out for our newfound family."

Tamiko's eyes went wide in excitement as she shocked him by leaning down and giving him a soft peck on the cheek. "Thank you for accepting me as your wife even though we're technically not married yet," she said when she pulled back to look down at him.

There was no trill or audible confirmation, but Nicky felt that their shared bond rose by twelve percent.

"What can I say?" he said with a devilish smile. "I had a really good dream."

She blushed crimson as she hurried out the door. Sakiko rose from the bed and Nicky got a good look at her nudity. Her breasts were round and full despite their size, with small, pink buds of nipples and slightly lighter, but smaller areolae. Her skin was silky smooth, with taut abdominal muscles. Her pussy was clean shaven with full lips and just the barest hint of her clit protruding from its hood.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with nervous hesitation.

"No," he answered abruptly and her face fell at his rejection. "I absolutely adore what I see, Kiki. You're stunningly beautiful in your own way. Don't ever try to compare yourself to the others, okay?"

Her radiant smile lit up the room. "I won't, Master," she said again. Her eyes went wide again as she covered her mouth.

Nicky got out of bed and pulled the hospital gown off, dropping it to the floor. "Speaking of—" He cut off as Sakiko gasped at his body. He had been in marginally good shape before. Now, though, every muscle in his body rippled beneath his skin. "What?"

"Oh," Sakiko breathed out a moan. She reached for his still erect member, circling her hand around it lovingly, as if it were a long lost toy from her youth. Her eyes traveled from his cock to his face as her breathing quickened in desire. When her eyes met his, her hand tightened around his shaft and she breathed out a request. "Will you take me again in the shower?"

He grinned. "Gladly," he replied. "Maybe then, you'll tell me about this 'Master' stuff."

She abruptly turned and power-walked to the bathroom. Once inside, she tossed her nightshirt into the sink and put her hands against the wall as if he was going to search her. She then stuck her ass out toward him as he followed behind her. Without preamble, he lined up behind her and rammed his cock home inside her hot channel. He wrapped his hands around her waist and slid them up to cup her breasts as he began to move against her.

"Faster," she begged. "Harder."

He obeyed her request, moving his hands up to cup her shoulders from the front as he slammed into her. The bathroom walls echoed with the sounds of their hips slapping together and soon, she was on the cusp of an orgasm. She squeaked out moans of euphoric bliss with every pump of his shaft into her core.

"Yes!!" she cried. "Just like that! Fuck me, Master! Harder!!" She spread her legs slightly to allow him better access as she cried, "DEEPER!!"

"Fuck, Kiki!" Nicky groaned, quickly rising to his own release.

"Aww," Kasumi whined from outside the closed bathroom door.

"We're missing out on even more fun!" Mayumi cried dejectedly.

"OH! NICKY!" Sakiko cried. "I'M... I'M..."

"Don't say it, bitch!" Nicky growled. "Do it!"

"YESSS!!" she cried as her body locked up around his shaft, a deluge of wetness splashing against his hips.

"FUUCK!" Nicky roared as he released inside of Sakiko, every pump into her sending static shocks throughout his body as he unleashed spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into her core. She held onto him tightly, her pussy quivering around his shaft and milking him for every drop of cum he could give her.

When they finished, Nicky held onto his pixie-haired punk rocker as they leaned against the wall of the shower. The cool tile burned against their hot skin as they panted, trying to catch their breath. They both turned when they heard the door creak open then close. Looking over their shoulders, they saw the ever timid Tamiko enter the bathroom and approach. She was looking down at the floor with a deep blush on her face as she walked, intermittently looking up to make eye contact with them. She turned on the shower for them as they watched. Placing her hand under the water, she brought it to the the desired temperature.

"Enjoy your bath," she said, before kissing her fingers and placing them on Nicky's sweat-soaked shoulder and walking back out.

Sakiko whined from the sudden vacation of Nicky's softened cock from her pussy as he pulled out of her. His sperm trickled down her leg and she giggled when he lifted her off of the floor, wrapping her arms around his. Then, she squealed when he put her under the stream of water from the shower head. He handed her the soap before backing away to watch her clean herself. She blushed but didn't turn away from his gaze.

"So," he said. "Wanna tell me what all this 'Master' stuff is about?"

She paused momentarily as she ran the soap over her perky breasts. Resuming, she collected her thoughts before replying.

"You know my father was a member of the Yakuza, right?" she asked.

"Was?"

She nodded. "I forgot to tell you that he is dead."

"Oh," was all Nicky could think to say. Her temerity made him wonder if he should comfort her or not. Since he wasn't sure, he just waited for her to continue.

"Yes," she said. "He committed Seppuku after I stopped him from killing you."

Nicky blinked. "You stopped him??" he asked, shocked.

She nodded. Her eyes reddened and though he couldn't tell because of the water from the shower, he knew that she was crying. He moved to go to her, but she stopped him with an upturned palm.

"He disgraced our family name," she explained. "He yielded the fight to you." She favored him with a sad smile that turned sour and angry. "When you bowed to show respect, he tried to kill you."

She was silent for the remainder of her shower. When she was done, she had composed herself enough to continue as Nicky moved under the water.

"In the Yakuza organization, most women are seen as wives or concubines. Rarely does a woman rise in the ranks of the organization." She absently ran her fingers over the tattoo on the inside of her left wrist as she spoke. "I was to be offered as a concubine to a high-level official in exchange for a higher position for my father."

Nicky ground his teeth as he washed himself, wanting to comment on how much of a dickhead her dad was, but he kept his mouth shut.

"I was six years old when my mother suddenly disappeared one day," she said. "I didn't know what happened to her. From that point on, my father began training me as a future concubine. When I became a bit older, I told him I wanted to learn how to fight. For six months we argued. We finally came to a mutual resolution; I would continue my concubine training and he would teach me to fight."

"You know how to fight?" Nicky asked.

She nodded. "Yes. He taught me from the age of twelve. That's how I was able to stop him from killing you. I knew I would never surpass him in skill; he was too conniving for that. But, he taught me enough to defend myself and others. I surprised him in the arena. That's the only reason I was able to stop him when I did." She lowered her head as Nicky finished rinsing off. "I will never forget the look of betrayal on his face. I also will never forget the pride in his eyes when he saw how I had snuck up on him before stopping him."

Nicky dried off before wrapping the towel around his waist. "So you were forced into training to be a submissive?"

"Yes," she replied. "That's why I keep calling you Master. I'm sorry. I will make every effort to stop. I don't want you to think I'm going to be that for you."

He smiled at her as he went to the sink and scooped up her nightshirt. He walked to her and pulled it over her head to help her dress. "I'm not saying I didn't like it," he said with a warm smile. "If you don't mind continuing to address me as such, then I don't mind being called 'Master'."

Her smile was infectious as her eyes sparkled with her happiness.

"If you two are done fawning over each other like a couple of love-birds," Kasumi said from the doorway.

"Dr. Nguyen is angrily pacing outside the door," Mayumi finished.

"I just realized something you said last night, Kiki," Nicky said as he looked at the sisters. "Twins??"

"Duh," Mayumi said with a roll of her eyes.

"Can't you tell?" Kasumi asked with a playful grin.

"No, actually," Nicky replied.

"Mr. Devore," Dr. Nguyen interrupted as he bustled his way to the bathroom doorway. "I insist on examining you this inst—by the gods!"

"You can say that again, doc," Nicky said with a chuckle.

"You're walking!?" the doctor asked incredulously.

"I realize we Americans aren't all that technologically advanced as the Japanese," Nicky said with a smile. "But we are capable of ambling around on two legs, even if we look like hairless gorillas doing it."

The girls giggled while Dr. Nguyen stood slack-jawed as he stared at Nicky.

"Speaking of which," Nicky said as he looked at Sakiko. "How long was I out before waking up yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" Tamiko said, squeezing her way into the room between the twins. "That was two days ago, husband."

"Two days!?" Nicky exclaimed.

"Four days," Sakiko answered Nicky's first question.

"FOUR DAYS!?" Nicky cried.

Sakiko reached up and smacked him lightly on the back of his head. "Cut it out, Master," she said.

Nicky blinked. Almost a week had gone by since the fight and he hadn't even seen the tapes yet. He shook his head to clear away the cobwebs that suddenly formed in the corners of his mind from that revelation.

"Aww," Kasumi said adorably. "You were right, Kiki."

"A smack to the back of the head really does hit the reset button in the male brain," Mayumi said with a laugh.

"Ha-ha," Nicky said dryly. "Seriously, though. A week? And you four have been here the whole time?"

"Well, we have," the sisters said in unison.

"I am the only one that hasn't," Tamiko replied. She seemed embarrassed.

"I don't blame, you Miko," he said. "Can I call you Miko??"

"Please do, husband, if you like," she replied with a shy smile. "Everyone else has a pet name, it seems. It's only fair, right?"

"I guess so. But, yeah, I don't blame you. You have your own life to live and you didn't know me from Adam. So, it's no big deal that you weren't here with the rest of them. Not to me anyway."

"Who is Adam?" Mayumi asked.

"Duh," Kasumi replied. "The first man?"

"Oh!" Mayumi said. "That Adam."

Kasumi rolled her eyes.

"Well, um," the doctor stammered. "I-if you please, Mr. Devore. I'd like to examine you properly. Would you mind coming back and sitting on the bed?"

"Sure," Nicky said as he made his way back into the room proper. "After that, you can get my discharge papers typed up."

"D-discharge papers??" Dr. Nguyen stuttered. "What for?"

"Uh, I'm healed, doc," Nicky said as he motioned to his body. "I don't need to be here anymore."

"B-but, we have to examine you," the doctor protested.

"You already said that," Nicky said as he sat down on the bed. Sakiko had shadowed him and sat down next to him.

"Yes, but, we need to draw blood; run tests; see if we can figure out what happened! This is a medical miracle and must be explored!"

"No can do, doc," Nicky said as he put his arm lazily around Sakiko's shoulders. "I'm not gonna be poked and prodded like a guinea pig for your scientific curiosity. I'm leaving today, whether you agree or not. I don't mind signing a waiver."

"Yay!" the twins exulted in unison. "We're going home!!"

"Mr. Devore. Surely you understand the importance of such a... phenomenal... event," the doctor trailed off as he stared wide-eyed at Nicky.

As the doctor spoke, Nicky reached over with one hand and broke off a sizable chuck from the corner of the bedside table. He took a bite of the broken piece of table and chewed lazily, all while keeping eye contact with the protesting doctor.

"Ew," Sakiko commented with a disgusted expression. "That can't taste good."

Nicky swallowed and grimaced. "Tastes like sawdust and hay," he said, before pointing at the doctor. "But I think I'm getting my point across." He grabbed a pitcher of water from the broken table and took a drink.

Sakiko looked up at Dr. Nguyen. His face had gone pale and he gulped. "Indeed it is," she said with a grin.

"Here," Kasumi said, offering Nicky a rice ball.

"That will taste much better," Mayumi said.

"What all did you get?" Sakiko asked.

"Rice balls, miso soup, and bananas," Kasumi replied.

"They were out of apples," Mayumi grumbled.

Nicky scarfed down the rice ball and looked at Kasumi, hoping for more. She handed him a banana and he had the fruit peeled and half eaten before she could get the carton of soup out of the bag she held. He slid the table over to her so she and her sister could set the food on it. They ate in silence, with Nicky all but inhaling anything they handed to him. He hadn't eaten anything in almost a week and he was starving.

"Do I happen to have any clothes here?" Nicky asked after swallowing the last bite of food. He still felt hungry but he also wanted to get out of the hospital, so he figured he could wait to eat more.

"I have some!" an excitable female voice bellowed into the room. Sally Devore rushed in with a small duffel bag over one shoulder. "I figured my baby boy might like some of his things for when he wakes up. Oh! You're healed!?!?" she squealed excitedly. "Doctor, you are a miracle worker!!"

"Jeezus, Ma!" Nicky exclaimed as he closed his legs and put his hands over his crotch. "I'm naked here!"

"Pshh," Sally protested, waving a dismissive hand in his direction. "It ain't nothin' I ain't seen before. Besides, you're wearin' a towel."

"Yeah, but I don't have any clothes on underneath!"

"And?" she said with a cocked eyebrow. "You're point?" Then, she looked at the girls in the room. "Girls," she said as she kissed the twins' cheeks and put her hand on Tamiko's shoulder. With her other hand, she reached out to Sakiko. The punk rocker took Sally's hand as Mama Devore said, "Thank you so much for looking after my baby boy. I'm so glad to know that you'll be around to keep him in line."

"Ma," Nicky groaned as he put his face in his hands in embarrassment.

Sally looked at the doctor who barred her way from getting to her son. "Excuse me, Dr. Nguyen. I'd like to get to my son."

"Oh, yes," the doctor said as he moved out of the way. "So sorry."

Sally hugged Nicky, to his immense reluctance, and handed him a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"I, uh, don't suppose you thought to bring any underwear?" Nicky asked his mom with a blush.

"OH!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you wore underwear!"

The four girls giggled as Nicky groaned. "Come on, Ma." He sighed. "Fine. Let me get dressed."

His mother stood there staring at him. "Oh!" she said with a start. "Sorry. I'll be right outside. Come along, doctor. You and I need to have a talk."

12