All Comments on 'Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 05'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
raavan090raavan09012 months ago

Great story...loved it...keep it coming please...

RivenousRivenous12 months ago

This story is incredible I read the whole thing in like 3 hours couldn't put it down!!

raavan090raavan09012 months ago

Excellent story... please keep it coming...

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster10 months ago

Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ghosted....it's been a while...can you post the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please tell me you are coming back to this story! This is by far my favorite!!!

Ghosted1974Ghosted19749 months agoAuthor

Yes. I will come back to this one. In the meantime, here is an addendum from a chapter in another book that explains why I haven’t posted as regularly as I have in the past:

*Author’s note*

I just wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support and the incredible feedback you've given me. Your presence in my writing journey has been nothing short of amazing, and I am truly humbled by the overwhelming response since I started publishing regularly a few months ago. You guys rock!

I also wanted reassure you all that I have not, nor will ever, abandon any of my stories. EVER! (My ADHD & OCD will never let me! LOL) I write these stories in my spare time more as a hobby because it’s something I enjoy immensely! That being said, my day job takes up most of my time so I usually have very little time to write, week to week. The only reason I was able to publish as regularly as I have been is because everything I’ve published up to this point was already completed, barring editing. I realize it’s slow-going, so for that, I am truly sorry. I hope you all can understand.

So, if you’re frustrated that I haven’t published subsequent chapters to your favorite story in a while, fear not. They’re coming. It’s just going to take time.

Once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being the incredible readers you are! I sincerely appreciate your love, support, and above all, your remarkable patience!!

Now, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Ghost Dream

desertratazdesertrataz8 months ago

This by far my favorite story you have written to date. I am so stoked to hear whats going to happen next to the Samurai and his clan.

GhazghkullGhazghkull7 months ago

This is a great start of a story, can't wait for more of.. This one and the others

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

It was great, but there is more to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES