All Comments on 'Order of the Shattered Cross: Pt. 02'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very interesting!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn but this story get better with every chapter. You've got a gift for storytelling, very strong imagery and word choice as well as strong character and world building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to submit this to one of the major science fiction/fantasy publishing houses when you finish. It is as good as the Dresden Files.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I can understand having things that get in the way of writing, but hope we don't have a long wait before the next chapter. Thanks for a great story.

mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

Loving the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this excellent story with us. 5*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Feels like it’s building up to something big. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree that you should publish one, but with two different forms. One with the sex

and without. I think this would appeal greatly to Dresden fans and immortal bones fans.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

So very glad i found your storys and hope for many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fascinating storyline that needs an ending

1Sam20231Sam20238 months ago

Absolutely loving this. These type of stories are top of my list! Well done!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

Another reader here that’s really enjoying this, I really hope you have the story arc with an ending planned and are just writing towards that, it’d be very sad if this were left to wither away unfinished.

Really appreciate you writing and posting this here on Lit, even though other things fight for your time, best wishes, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...