All Comments on 'Order of the Shattered Cross: Pt. 07'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan3 months ago

Cool, you defintely need to ensure you finish this :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wait so long for installments, then realize, a true art takes time.

Bernini didn't hammer a marble masterpiece in a day, but a year.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As always, superb.

ArtemisjbArtemisjb3 months ago

Ok. Maybe I’m reading this wrong but I had always assumed that Timothy and Sister Frost were working for the Catholic Church. If that is correct then you wrote the Our Father wrong. Only Protestants say “For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever” as a part of the Our Father. Catholics say “ For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours now and for ever” but we don’t say it immediately after the Our Father. That comes a little bit later after the priest says a prayer called the embolism. I know this may seem like I’m nitpicking but it’s a true pet peeve of some Catholics when our prayers are substituted for another church community’s prayer.

That being said your story is AWESOME and I’m enjoying it very much. I just got twitchy when I read a Catholic praying in a way that she never would. Ok. Rant over. Please continue with your wonderful writing. You are much appreciated!!!!!!!

1Sam20231Sam20233 months ago

A great chapter in this series. Thank you. Is it possible for the chapters to be published a wee bit faster? ;p

Bluesea00Bluesea003 months ago

so short and so loong I wil re-read all together , the final is arriving! Good story

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

So eager for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm so, so, very glad I stumbled across your writing! It's always a pleasure and I anxious await your next installments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This work combined with its parent story are really really good. Great characters with consistent and different voices, exciting and unpredictable plot. Gritty and real. Good stuff

SexySenior56SexySenior5610 days ago

Wow! Great job! I'd lost track of this series and just stumbled back on it. I still think it is one of the best I've read on this site. From not on, I'm following you so I don't miss another installment. I'm going to read chapter 8 right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...