All Comments on 'Order of the Shattered Cross: Pt. 10'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jskin78jskin78about 1 month ago

What a great story. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I’m looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant ending to the saga! Giving Eterna, excuse me, Emily, a chance at a mortal existence was the cherry on a fabulous sundae. The way you blend background (waiting until the final chapter to show us how Gwendoline and Flauros came together) into the rest of the story is so well done. Giving each coven a personality, and keeping track of them, had to be a special challenge.

Good luck with the ACL surgery and recovery. I’m looking forward to the next Chase Kramner story, which was what I was going to ask when I saw your name in the New Story listing today.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

Well excellent story, I am going to re-read it in one go to enjoy properly the network of characters. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely fantastic.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

Very interesting!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another superb story, as always. Truly original and with great characters. Good luck with the knee surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have you just revealed your age? In Australia surgeons don't operate for ACL reconstructions once you are in your 40's. I did mine in my 50's and got told to keep exercising to strengthen the muscles, but to stop running on hard surfaces.

Looking forward to the next Chase, I think detective novellas are your forte!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationabout 1 month ago

Thank you for this series. Very unusual.

Good luck with the ACL!

Looking forward to more Chase Kramner.

GimpyguyGimpyguyabout 1 month ago

Good luck with recovery and rehab! Trashed my knee in college football, torn MCL, finished that of playing intermural football in grad school and then partialACLtear at Xmas break running an errands for my Mom. Had surgery in April of '77 and my Doc said I had a 75 yr old knee. Well now it's at least 122 and I'll be 70 in a couple months. Attack your rehab, that's the best bet.

stillnonamestillnonameabout 1 month ago

God knows how you got the inspiration and imagination. Thank god I was granted to read your story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6926 days ago

Hope you are good as your stories !!!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude18 days ago

What a fabulous story!!!

Damn!

Keep going please!

FDD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES