Ordinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Gina Stanton was a ball-busting take no prisoners attorney. She was smart and wily and had been a tough adversary leading up to trial. She also rocked a female business suit very well, with a firm round ass, sleek thighs, and impressive chest -- not that I noticed (although John certainly did).

In a courthouse conference room Mrs. Gina Stanton essentially accepted the last settlement offer we had made. We tried to get an explanation from her -- she refused to give one. John and I called the CEO of our client (he wasn't in the courtroom only a VP of our client's) and discussed the situation with him. He agreed to settle with one additional non-monetary accommodation on their part. When we brought it back to Gina she accepted immediately.

"Don't you need to call your client?" John asked.

"No, I have been given power of attorney to agree," she smiled, handing over a real power of attorney signed by the defendant's CEO.

We quickly did up an email of understanding and settlement, sent it to a secretary for our local counsel, and had it back by email within twenty minutes. Gina signed it, the VP of our client who was in the courtroom had been given authority to sign by the CEO and she signed it, and we had it in the judge's hands within the hour grace period.

Everyone seemed happy, especially our client since for most practical purposes it was as good as we would have gotten if we went through the trial and won completely.

John decided to stay in Austin to supervise the paralegals in getting all of the documents etc. collected and returned. John is single and I thought that he had another reason for staying which I hoped that he would tell me about later.

I called Cynthia and despite the fact that she said to call her anytime and I had talked to her briefly Saturday and Sunday it went to voicemail. Because I was hurrying to catch the next plane out that would get me home before dinner I just said "Hi darling; some good news; please call me as soon as you get this for me to explain. Love you, see you soon." I just did make the plane in time only because I was booked in first class because coach was full.

When I got home about 4:30 p. m. there was no Cynthia. There was also some of her favorite clothes missing, and one of her monogrammed pieces of leather luggage. I called Reginald but couldn't get him. I waited until about 6:00 p. m. when Cynthia would definitely have to be home and when she wasn't I called Rose. "Say Rose," I said, calling her by her first name since that is what she required "I'm too young to be called anything else" forty eight year old Rose always maintained, "I was wondering where Cynthia is. I can't get ahold of her."

Rose was obviously at her club with her "girlfriends." They were actually quite a rowdy bunch for extremely wealthy women. "You should be able to Walter," she giggled, something that she never does unless she has had more than her limit of wine, "I know that her phone works in France."

That virtually floored me. "Fucking France" caromed through my muddled mind. I snapped out of it and calmly replied "OK I'll try her again. By the way, I can't remember when she's due back."

"Tomorrow about 7:00 p. m. I do believe. Reginald is sending one of the corporate Leer Jets to pick her up; he should know."

"Thanks, Rose," I said hiding my irritation.

Cynthia called about five minutes later (I guess that she didn't realize that I knew it was early morning in France at that time), apparently having just gotten my message. "Hi darling, what's up? What's your good news?"

Now it was my turn to lie. "John let me do the opening statement and it really went well. I'm sure that I connected with the jury. Since I left my message the rest of the first day progressed and our entire presentation went well. I bet that we finish a couple of days early."

After some more conversation where I pinned her down on lies about where she was and what she was doing I said "Darling it's wonderful talking to you. I have to go now to get ready for trial tomorrow. Can't wait to see you and lick your delicious pussy."

"Oh Walter," she laughed, "I can't wait either." Then we mutually terminated the call.

Since Reginald's assistant Gloria had always liked me since I called her about the $89.54 first date with Cynthia (she thought that was hilarious) I called her early the next morning. After some pleasant chit chat I said "Gloria I can't remember when the company Leer Jet is returning from France tomorrow. Can you tell me?"

"I have the records on my computer, Walter, let me click a few keys." Ever efficient Gloria returned in less than thirty seconds. "It's due at the corporate airport at 6:30 p. m. today, but you know that private schedules are subject to change, so I would guess anywhere between 5:30 and 8:00 p. m."

"That's what I thought; thanks, Gloria, you're a dear."

As I was fuming -- having decided not to go into the office but to get some things done with my personal matters and at the house -- about noon I got a humorous call from John Tipton. It took the edge off my anger for a half hour or so.

John started off the call "You'll never believe this, Walter."

"What won't I believe, John?" I deadpanned.

"I found out why the defendant caved."

"What was it?"

"One of their key witnesses was lying to them. When Gina" (not "Mrs. Stanton" but "Gina" was not lost on me) reviewed some documents she hadn't seen before and confronted him he came clean. With the change in testimony they felt their chances were reduced 50%, and they were also afraid of sanctions from the Court if we found out about it, which we might have when then never called him to the witness stand. That's why they caved," he chuckled.

"How did you ever find that out, John?" I cackled.

"Well, it turns out that when you get a few bourbons into her, lick Gina's pussy, and then deposit a load of cum in it, she'll tell you anything," he cackled.

"What!" I exclaimed more than asked.

"Plus she's got the longest nipples I've ever seen and she loves having them worshipped," he literally cackled. Then he continued "This is not to be repeated, but I thought that you had to know. That is one hot over-sexed MILF my boy. If I get another chance to tap that keg I'll run over hot coals to do so. Did you know that she has two differently sized tits, and both are awesome with those long nipples; and that her cunt is like a fucking milking machine?"

Since I didn't know Mr. Stanton or anything about his marriage to Gina, I could laugh at it. I wasn't laughing at my own situation, however, which I obviously told no one about even happy-go-lucky John.

*************

I got to the private corporate airport at 5:30 with a good book. I saw a Bentley in the parking lot that I thought that I recognized. Two or three planes came in then at 6:45 the Leer Jet with the corporate markings I knew well landed. Since it was summer it was still light out. I went out to the tarmac -- only possible in a small private airport like this -- to be sure that I saw everyone coming off the plane. As I had unfortunately expected off walked Cynthia and Wilton Sneed (yeah, that really is his name) a pompous ass in Reginald and Rose's circle of friends who thought that his shit didn't stink and who always had the hots for Cynthia even though he was ten years older than her. No one else exited.

Wilton and Cynthia walked arm-in-arm chuckling until they saw me standing there with my arms crossed and an evil grin on my face, at which point they broke contact and furrowed their brows.

"Why...why...Walter, what a pleasant surprise," Cynthia said trying to act calm.

"Really, it's pleasant to have me find you walking with this pompous piece of shit after having spent the last three days fucking him in Paris, bitch?" I snarled.

Wilton was taken aback; Cynthia started to cry. Wilton decided to be a man and said "You can't talk to us like that you boor."

"Let's get something straight, asshole," I sneered, although with a smile on my face. "I don't give a flying fuck whether you think I should talk to you and the cheating bitch that way. If you don't like it shut me up," I glared.

Wilton is slightly bigger than I am, but he couldn't fight a child who was in a straight jacket. "You get the first swing or kick, Wilton you poor excuse for a human being." When nothing happened for about thirty seconds and Cynthia continued to cry while he looked like he might too I said "Didn't think so wimp. Now you take the cunt someplace else for the night so that I have time to remove the rest of my stuff from our marital home without having to look at her cheating puss, then I don't care what the fuck you do with her."

I turned and walked away, pleased with the increased volume of Cynthia's sobs as I did so.

I had Cynthia served the next day, with a copy of the prenup attached. The prenup had no morality or adultery clauses, so I was getting just what was mine -- nothing from her. I couldn't have cared less. Two days later Reginald came to see me at my office. "Can you spare me twenty minutes, Walter?" he asked, almost hat-in-hand. I always liked Reginald so I said "Sure -- we can go to the isolated conference room on the 47th floor."

When we got into the room Reginald slumped into a chair and said "First of all, I want to assure you of one thing. I knew nothing about Wilton going with Cynthia to France. She told me on at least two occasions that you knew about her trip with two girlfriends to go shopping in Paris. She said that she would be lonely without you and you had even suggested the trip."

"How did she not know that such a bald-faced lie would be exposed?" I sighed.

"I don't know -- she would have finessed it somehow, lied that she had told you and gotten two of her girlfriends to lie. Anyway I hope that you know that I never would have allowed her to use the plane had I known, and I would have prevented her from cheating on you. And I'm sure that Rose didn't know the truth either."

"I know that for sure, Reginald. You are blameless -- she's the only one to blame." I knew that Reginald was incapable of assisting Cynthia and from my conversation with Rose that she was clueless too.

"Is there any way that I can talk you into withdrawing the petition for divorce and giving her another chance. I believe that she really does love you and she's told me that she'll do anything to get you to forgive her."

"You can tell her that I forgive her. I should have realized when we were dating that something like this was possible, but went blindly ahead." What I didn't say was "because she looks so much like Norah O'Donnell I could easily fantasize that I was fucking her." What I did conclude with, however, wiping the smile off of Reginald's face in response to my first statement "However, I will not be withdrawing the petition. There is nothing in the world that would make me stay married to her, absolutely nothing. You know me well enough to believe that, Reginald. I'm sorry that it turned out like this since I love both you and Rose."

Reginald sighed; he knew what I was telling him was the way it was going to be. He shook my hand with a tear in his eye when he said "I hope that we can stay friends, and I assure you that this has nothing to do with me keeping my business at Grimley Pettis. I loved having you as a son-in-law." Our handshake turned into a hug, and then he left. I stayed behind, rubbed my temples with my hands, and after twenty minutes of contemplation returned to work.

***********

I was surprised that Cynthia actually tried to throw roadblocks in the divorce, offering to pay for marriage counselling and anything else that she could think of. It had no effect on me. A friend of mine was handling the case gratis in return for me helping him with a litigation he wasn't comfortable with.

I went to visit my parents one weekend when the divorce had been pending for about two months, and had a way to go. They were very supportive. My pretentious brother and sister couldn't believe that I gave up the life style of a billionaire, but my sister Kerri in a humorous and loving way said "I told you so," and then planted a big kiss on my cheek.

Kerri and I went out to a crowded club on Saturday night. We got the last table, a table for four. After we danced a couple of dances when we returned to our table a couple of women about our age came up to us and sheepishly asked "Would you mind if we joined you at your table -- there seems to be no place left."

"No problem," I said when standing and pulling out the chair next to mine for the woman closest to me. When she smiled at me and then started to sit down I stopped her. As first I said to myself "It's not possible," but then I realized that someone had just won the multistate lottery two days ago with odds of about 100 million to one, so it was possible. "You're not Susan Clarke, are you?" I almost gasped. She did a double take staring into my eyes.

"Technically I'm Susan Higgins, but soon will be Susan Clarke again Walter," she smiled.

She introduced me to her friend, I introduced her to Kerri although at one time long ago they knew who each other were, and the four of us had an interesting conversation. Both Susan and her friend Wilma were very smart -- as is Kerri. After about fifteen minutes of intelligent conversation and one mixed drink Kerri said "Enough of this bullshit -- Walter why don't you ask Susan to dance and once Wilma and I get on the dance floor we'll get hit on by dozens of guys."

So that's what we did. Susan and I stayed out there for five fast dances -- she was a very good dancer -- before a slow one came up. I immediately took her in my arms; she seemed slightly hesitant, but then got with the program. We were dancing and exchanging small talk when she almost stopped on the floor and asked "Walter; could I ask you something that I've been waiting for eons to ask you?"

"Sure, Susan," I smiled.

"Why did you give up your assembly presentation in fourth grade and give it to me?"

I was slightly puzzled, and amused that she would still have something that happened fifteen years ago in her mind. "Because it was the right thing to do, that's why. Your poem was clearly better than mine."

She slightly nodded her head and then stared into my soul. "Did you have a crush on me despite that fact that you're handsome and I'm ordinary?"

I was shocked by the question. "No; I mean I liked your personality, but the only reason I did it was because you deserved it."

"What's your marital situation now?" she continued.

"I filed for divorce two months ago, and it's winding its way through the system. What's your situation?"

"My divorce will come through in about a month, along with my change back to my maiden name. Tell me, have you been laid since you filed?"

I was gobsmacked, chuckled, and then looked her in the eye. "You're much more direct than you were in elementary and High School," I chuckled.

"Sorry to embarrass you but I have a good reason for asking. You see, I always had a crush on you, especially after you gave up your presentation so that I could do it. I knew that I wasn't pretty enough for you to date, but that didn't mean that I couldn't dream, and I promised myself that if I ever had the chance I wouldn't chicken out," she said, not showing any signs of nervousness except for a slight shiver.

I suddenly realized that I was her Norah O'Donnell. That really set me back on my heels. After a pregnant pause she continued "If you're really horny and I'm not too gross for you, can you take me out of here and fuck me. I promise that I'll give it my all."

The strangest feeling came over me. I looked at Susan as a sexual creature, not just an ordinary looking woman, for the first time. As we moved to and fro even after the slow song ended and everyone else was gyrating to a fast song we simply stared at each other. Finally I asked "Did you drive, or did Wilma?"

"Wilma did."

"Will she give Kerri a ride home?"

"Yes."

I took Susan's hand and walked over to Kerri and Wilma, who had been joined by two non-slimy looking guys at our table. "You tell Wilma to give Kerri a ride," I mumbled to Susan. She mumbled back "OK."

I went over to Kerri and excused myself to the guy sitting next to her and whispered into her ear "I'm leaving with Susan; Wilma will give you a ride home."

Kerri chuckled and then whispered back to me "I'll have my choice of rides. Are you going to fuck her?"

"I am," I grinned.

"Don't give her false hope."

"I won't."

I grabbed Susan's hand and led her to my car. We had a very practical discussion. I opined that the Four Seasons would be the most luxurious; she responded that Motel 6 was closer. After a rational discussion as I drove out of the club parking lot we decided on the Marriott on Grand since it was nicer than Motel 6 and closer than the Four Seasons.

When we got into room 1428 I immediately discarded my clothes. She did the same -- we both stared at each other as we did so. As I knew she would Susan had a body as ordinary as her face. She had B cup east-west boobs with a slight sag, a skinny torso with her ribs partially showing, an ass a little rounder than flat, sparse hair on her pussy which seemed to be defined by a small slit, thighs a little more shapely than the rest of her with a pleasant gap between them at her crotch, and lower legs that were definitely too skinny.

"How about we shower first?" I smiled.

"If you carry me," she replied and then put her arms around my neck and jumped into my arms. We soaped each other up in the shower, paying special attention to each other's private parts. I was surprised at how sensitive her nipples were; she literally spasmed when I touched them. We kissed occasionally and I was pleased with how good her kisses were, and how much feeling she put into them.

Once we rinsed and dried off I carried her to the very comfortable king size bed. I bounced her on it and then went after her honey pot. With strength I didn't think that a skinny little woman could have she moved me around so that we were in a sixty nine with me on top and she sucked my cock, and massaged my balls, with alacrity.

To say that she was charged up was the understatement of the year. She came really quickly, twice in succession, both times having to interrupt her excellent cock sucking to accommodate her orgasmic spasms. After she came down from the second climax she mumbled "Can I be on top to fuck you?"

On top was a position that Cynthia never wanted or asked for; I guess it was too much work for her. I quickly got on my back, lifted her up over me, and she held my cock with one hand, opened up her pussy with the other hand, and slowly lowered herself onto my upright flagpole. She was so tight that penetration was slow, but it felt great. At that point in time the fact that she had an ordinary face and body were the furthest things from my mind. She finally bottomed out with a groan and then mumbled "Please let me control the action."

Control the action she did. She gyrated, bounced, squeezed her pc muscles, and moved in ways that I didn't think were possible. Every time I lightly pinched or twisted one of her nipples a ripple went through her entire body and her pussy instantly clamped harder on, and then released, my cock. I know that she had at least two legitimate orgasms before my balls started boiling. I pulled her chest onto mine, bucked up with as much intensity as I could generate, and then unloaded a tsunami of cum into her pulsating pussy.

I grunted like a cave man as spurt after spurt exited my cock, while she screamed, then whimpered, and then lost awareness for a few seconds. After we survived four or five extreme asynchronous aftershocks, she slowly disengaged and then lay next to me with her face buried in my side. I felt fantastic; I don't remember ever feeling better, even after the first times with Cynthia. I was luxuriating in my serenity when I heard quiet sobs coming from Susan.