Ordinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her chin off my body and looked into her eyes. "What's the matter, Susan?"

Between sobs she got out "It was even better than I dreamed it would be; and now that I've been with my real life fantasy the rest of my sex life will be dull by comparison."

I started chuckling. "What are you laughing at?" she snarled, breaking out of her self-pity and punching me in the ribs.

"Whatever gave you the idea that tonight would be our only time together?" I chuckled.

"Well...because you're an Adonis and I'm just an ordinary looking woman..." she said before I interrupted her.

"Who fucks like a goddess on speed, you little fuck bunny," I playfully snickered. "Let's see how you handle this?" I rhetorically asked as I shinnied down the mattress and started feasting on her pussy."

She let out little "Oh...oh...oh" whines, then grabbed my hair when she started to convulse in orgasm. After I brought her through three hellacious orgasms I sat up, turned her on her hands and knees, and unceremoniously buried my tool in a single insertion, eliciting from Susan a groan as loud as thunder. I then proceeded to give her what I hoped was the pasting of her life while simultaneously gently twisting both of her nipples. She came like a volcano, and then was out like a light.

Once I withdrew my cock from her tight pussy I made sure that she was still breathing. Then I lifted her up and took her into the shower. I was merciful since I let the water warm up before bringing her in with me. When she woke up she innocently asked "What are you doing?"

"I want an all-nighter with you. No falling asleep or passing out on me. Now wash off my cock -- you got it all slippery -- and wash off my balls because they produce more seminal fluid when clean."

I think that we probably got at most three hours sleep that night before we seemed to wake up in sync the next morning with the bedside clock reading 9:14 a. m. We kissed for a few minutes while stroking each other's bodies, and then my hand sought out her honey pot.

"Oh no you don't, bastard," she cackled. "My poor kitty needs some rest. It seemed like you had your dick, tongue, fingers, or even nose in it the entire night. I'm sore as a tenderfoot rider after a week-long cattle drive you bastard,"

"Oh, come on Susan it will be fun," I cackled.

"No pussy for you, but I will suck your big dick even though it looks worn our too." Then with an enthusiasm no sexual partner before ever came close to she sucked my cock while manipulating my balls in the weirdest way until I came (what little jism I had left after the previous night's activities) and she swallowed.

I showered a thousand "thank yous" on her, sucked her little titties, and gave her a back rub until it was about 10:20 a. m. Then we got up, showered with no hanky-panky, put on our clothes from the night before even though portions were ripped, and walked down to breakfast. As she was putting away blueberry pancakes like a 300 pound truck driver who had been on the road for a week I chuckled "Wow you have a healthy appetite; do you always eat like this?"

"No," she grumbled with her mouth half full of food, "only when I've had the best sex of my life and my fantasy has become reality. Now that you've had a night of debauchery with an ordinary woman are you going back to beautiful girls?"

"Fuck no," I laughed. "I'm going to wait until I wear you out before looking for some other pussy.

I think I saw a smile cross her face -- but I couldn't tell for sure her mouth was so full of flapjacks.

Sunday Susan and I actually did some normal things that I liked -- and she seemed to also. I really think in her case the hiking, swimming, and bicycling really were things that she enjoyed -- not just things she pretended to like because she had an interest in me -- because she was very good at them and always had a smile on her face. There is no doubt that she thoroughly relished the sex that night at her apartment, with her roommate out of town, although we both passed out after our second copulation.

Over the next month Susan visited me every other weekend, and I her when she wasn't visiting me. Kerri thought it was great; my parents were confused; my pretentious brother and sister actually asked "Why are you wasting your time with such an ordinary looking woman?"

I wasn't able to articulate to myself why I was becoming more and more enamored with ordinary Susan until the third weekend that she visited me and she was having her period. "I'm really sorry Walter," she said when she became a gusher. "I know that you were looking for some action; but I'll do whatever I can for you.

"Whatever I can" meant giving me two outstanding blow jobs which she seemed to enjoy giving almost as much as I enjoyed getting, and a back rub where she put all 114 pounds of her skinny body into. As she lay next to me after the back rub she said "I'd also give you my ass, but I think that your cock is too big for it; but I'll try if that's what you want."

It was then that I realized why I was enamored with Susan, and becoming more so. She really tried hard to please me. She didn't rely on her good looks to expect her body to be worshipped. She wanted to give more than she got.

Once I realized that I held her chin up and stared into her eyes. "Do you really think that I'm too good for you?"

She couldn't look away because I was holding her chin. After a pause she said "Not too good for me, just too good looking for me. I know that I'll get my heart broken the next time you're intrigued by another beautiful woman."

I stared at her for the longest time, both of us unblinking. Then I said "Will you move in with me. There are plenty of nursing jobs in this city," Susan worked as a nurse in a doctor's office, not at a hospital so her hours were regular, "and then we don't have to go back-and-forth every weekend."

I didn't expect her initial reaction. "Don't tease me; that's mean," she said as she slapped my hand away.

"I'm not teasing you. I think that I'm falling in love with you and I want to find out by living with you the next year or two. You like me -- remember -- and you say that our sex is the best ever. What's the problem?"

"I don't want my heart broken...I've lusted after you forever," she choked up.

So I did what lawyers do. I got out of bed, went to my computer, and typed out a cohabitancy contract. The salient elements were that we would live together for a year in my house; that we would not have sex with anyone else during that time; we both would make an honest effort to see if we could have -- and wanted -- a long-term or even permanent relationship with each other; and after a year we could walk away if either of us was unhappy with the situation. The penalty if I broke the contract was $75,000; if she broke it $10,000. If she couldn't get a suitable job in my city I would support her financially to the equivalent of $60,000 for the year (not counting meals together or trips, which I would pay for).

She was occasionally looking over my shoulder while I was drafting it, but I shooed her away each time. After I corrected most of the typos and printed it out I made her sit topless at the kitchen table while she read it. After her second reading she said "You are serious; also you're fucking crazy. Two months ago you wouldn't have given me a second look as we walked down the street."

"Two months ago I didn't know that you fucked like a goddess, loved to please me, had a great sense of humor, that you were fun to be around, and that I really enjoy your company. Now if I'm really your fantasy then sign the fucking contract; I know damn sure I would if Norah O'Donnell gave a similar one to me."

She stared at me for a good minute, and then said "Where's a pen."

"Actually, it has to be notarized so I'll call a notary from my office to come over then give her $100 to notarize our signatures. After that I'm taking you in the shower and fucking your brains out -- I don't care how much you're gushing during your period."

************

Surprise, surprise. The fucking deal worked! Not only was she my best sex partner ever, but we really meshed outside the sack too. After a few months of sexual nirvana I didn't even look on her as ordinary anymore; she was my main joy in life and the fact that she had a slightly misshapen nose or a skinny almost flat ass were inconsequential.

After three months of living together I was quite sure that I was in love with Susan. After six months I was sure. After nine months I proposed. By then she believed me when I said that I loved her, and she still had a girl-like crush on, and fascination with, me. We got married two months after our contract expired and I've never regretted it for a second.

Six years after our marriage I have a loving loyal wife who I love just as much as she loves me, two great kids that are the apples of my eye, one annoying and one wonderful dog, a house in the suburbs, a good cadre of friends, and a job that I like and am good at. I'm completely and perfectly content. In fact, I'm so happy that even if Norah O'Donnell propositioned me tomorrow I'd turn her down!

Long live ordinary women! [At least the one that I love!]