Ordinary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Mark! You scared me!"

He folded his arms across his chest. His very powerful chest. "How do you know my name?" He demanded.

"Oh. Oh, dear. Well, I, umm. Well, I was going to call you in the morning. I'm sorry I didn't call you right away. I was a little scared. I didn't know how you would react to seeing me like this. I know you told me to go out and find that spark that would set my whole world on fire. I always assumed you meant that I should find something to be passionate about, but I didn't think you would believe that I had actually found it. I figured out a few things and I found a miracle up in the mountains. I'm sorry." Jamie rambled, finally stumbling to a stop.

Mark looked at her, his eyes sharp and intense. "Oh, my God. James? Is that you?"

Jamie nodded. "It's actually Jamie now, but yes. It's me. Hi, Mark." She gave him a little wave. She realized that she had moved her hand away from covering her breasts and clapped it back into place with a little smack. "Could you maybe give me a moment to put my shirt back on? Then we can sit and talk?"

Mark's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. He gave himself a little shake. "Umm, yeah. Of course." He turned and walked out of Jamie's bedroom, leaving the door untouched.

Jamie snatched her shirt up and threw it on over her head, quickly tugging it down over her breasts. She hurried out to find Mark sitting at the dining room table, looking at the clothes that had spilled out when she had tossed them down.

He looked up at her. "So, you found something to be passionate about, then?"

Jamie sat down in the chair next to him, tucking her skirt underneath her when she sat and folding her hands in her lap, her knees pressed together. "Sort of," she explained. "You see, I have always felt like I was out of place in my own body. Like, what I was seeing with my eyes wasn't what I was seeing with my mind. I never did any transgender stuff, because I knew that I would always feel like I was playing pretend. It wasn't enough for me. While I was driving out into the mountains, there was something inside of me that said I was supposed to go this way or that. I followed that feeling and found a mirror where my reflection was the woman you see now. We were able to talk to each other, and found out that we both wanted to swap places. She wanted to be male, I wanted to be female. It seemed like it was meant to be. I know there are a lot of things that will change that I haven't considered yet, but I finally feel like I am at home in my own body. So, did I find something to be passionate about? No, but I feel like I'm not standing in my own way anymore. Does that make sense?"

Mark nodded slowly, having sat quietly through her speech. "It has never come up between us, but my brother, you met him a couple of times when he came to the office. Anyway, he is transgender. He tried to explain it to me several times in several different ways. I get the idea behind it, but I could never put myself in those shoes. I know he is happier now than he ever was before, and that makes me very happy. He had some dark times before he began his transition. He nearly committed suicide. I was able to be there for him. So, you finding out that you were transgender and then finding a miracle shortcut? I am so happy for you." Mark reached out and placed his much larger hand on Jamie's small wrist and gave a gentle squeeze. "I am here for you, whatever you need. I'm not sure how we'll get your identification changed, but we'll figure something out. Whenever you are ready, you are more than welcome to come back to work. If there's anyone left in the office that has an issue with trans people, there won't be for long. I'll fire them on the spot for any derogatory statements. Although, to be honest, you don't look like you're trans."

Jamie turned her wrist over and grabbed what she could of Mark's large hand. "That's because I'm not, Mark. I am biologically female. Like I was born this way."

"Wow, so...no male genitals?"

Jamie laughed and gave his hand a squeeze. "No, no penis for this lady. Well, not one that's attached anyway." She gave him her best attempt at a sultry look. "Wanna check?"

Mark looked at the tiny redhead sitting in the chair next to him. "Would it be bad if I said that I wanted to do more than just look?" He blushed at his own boldness.

Jamie smiled a soft smile and scooted to the edge of her seat. "You know, I've never really had a relationship before, right? I mean, I've had sex, but I had never really been interested before. Now, I really want to feel your hands on me." She picked up his hand and brought it down to her lap.

Mark searched for any sign that his touch was not welcome, the heat of Jamie's skin burning through the thin fabric of her skirt. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he pulled his hand back to her knee, and slid his hand slowly up her inner thigh.

Jamie's breath caught at the rough feel of his hand on her soft skin. On instinct, she opened her legs, making room for his questing hand to move further. She leaned back, pushing her hips forward, growing more and more hungry for his touch. The tip of his finger made gentle contact with her panties and the feeling rushed through her like lightning that was on fire. Her breath left her in a single rushing sigh, her body melting against the back of the chair.

She closed her eyes, and rolled her hips against the slowly increasing pressure of his fingers. She felt him move, his hand staying where it was, but suddenly Mark was beside her. The pads of his fingers pressed against her clit through the thin material of her panties, and she bucked her hips forcing her wet sex against his hand.

Mark pulled his hand up, dragging the material of her skirt with it, and snuck his fingers under the waistband of her panties. Snaking his hand back down, he paused.

His breath was loud in her ear, and burned hot against her neck. "Is this okay?" he whispered.

Struck dumb with desire, all she could do was nod. She let out another shuddering sigh as his fingertips made direct contact with her clit. Rolling her hips in time with his fingers, she rode the building pressure in her lower abdomen, willing it to continue to grow. Her walls opened to accept his invading finger as waves of pleasure crashed through her. Lost in bliss, Jamie kept her eyes closed as Mark fingered her soaking wet pussy. With a come hither motion, Mark coaxed Jamie ever closer to an orgasm.

Feeling the crest of the approaching orgasm coming, Jamie gripped Mark's forearm and ground her pelvis into his palm, forcing his finger deeper inside her. Then all at once she came, wave after wave of pleasure overwhelming her senses, her legs shaking uncontrollably, her head swimming. It spread through her body far more than any orgasm she had ever had, even before her transformation.

Suddenly, she came to herself, lying on the floor, with Mark's hand cradling the back of her neck. His eyes shone with concern from only a few inches away. "Are you alright, James?"

Jamie blinked up at him owlishly. "My name is Jamie, now. James is on the other side of the mirror." She tried to sit up, but Mark laid his large hand on her shoulder holding her effortlessly in place. She subsided, letting this man who had believed in her when she was a lost and lonely man take care of her. "What happened?"

Mark smiled down at her, a mischievous glint in his eye. "You came so hard that you passed out. You're welcome, by the way."

Jamie smiled up at him, laughing with him. She reached up with one hand and cupped the back of his neck, pulling him down to her for a kiss. His rough stubble was prickly against her soft lips, sending a shock of sensation racing through her body. She parted her lips and let Mark's tongue enter her mouth. She played with his tongue with her own, swirling it round and sucking gently on it, sensually. She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and bit it sharply, but not too much, she hoped.

Mark sucked in a startled breath and jerked his head back in surprise at the unexpected sensation. Searching Jamie's eyes for continuing consent, he dove back into another kiss. His lips were hard and hungry, the stubble scratching her delicate lips.

I wonder what that would feel like against my pussy, the stray thought flitted across her mind. She felt his rapidly stiffening penis grind against her hip. Suddenly, she wanted to touch it, to taste it, to feel it buried inside her more than she had ever wanted anything before. She pushed back lightly on Mark's chest, causing him to break off his almost frenzied kisses.

"Are you okay? Is this too much? I'm so sorry," he blurted, his eyes wide and panicked. He quickly jumped to his feet, his erection visibly pushing out against the front of his pants. He grabbed it and pushed it into a more comfortable position. He reached out a hand hesitantly. "May I help you up? Or should I just go? I should probably just go."

Jamie laid on the floor looking up at him, clearly uncomfortable but not wanting to leave her lying on the floor. "Mark," she said, trying to get him to slow down. "You're doing just fine. I know that I can tell you to stop at any time and you will. You've been a perfect gentleman." She sat up and swiveled her legs under her so that she was kneeling in front of him. "I want this. I want you." She reached up to him and slowly unfastened his belt. "Do you want me, too?"

Mark looked down at the beautiful woman kneeling in front of him with her hands at his waist, and his dick twitched. "I want you, too," he said, breathlessly, his eyes still a little wild.

Jamie unbuttoned his pants, and slowly lowered the zipper. She pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees, releasing his hard penis to flop against her face. She breathed deeply, enjoying the musk of his arousal. Taking his throbbing member in both her small hands, she stroked it slowly, gently, building his awareness of what she could do. She breathed out, her hot breath washing over Mark's engorged cock, causing it to twitch in her hands.

Looking up into his eyes, Jamie stuck out her tongue and licked him from the base of his cock slowly up to the bulbous head. She savored the taste of him, salty and with an earthy musk. It was ambrosia. She swirled her tongue around his head, playing with the ridge of it. She looked up at him again, making sure he was looking back. She winked and slowly sank his throbbing penis into her mouth. She held eye contact as long as she could, only giving up when she had to change the angle of her neck to push her head down further on his long, thick shaft.

Bobbing back up slowly, she started her blow job at an agonizing pace. Slowly, inch by inch, she pushed his cock into her throat, and just as slowly brought it back out again. Feeling his hips start to thrust into her mouth, she backed off sucking the head of his cock like a lollipop. She pulled all the way off of his dick with a loud popping sound. His moan of pleasure was music to her ears.

"Holy shit, Jamie," he said, breathless. "You're really good at that."

She smiled. "Thank you. I do my best."

She opened her mouth again and dove back onto his eager member, bobbing up and down quickly, with short strokes. Her tongue was never still, constantly changing pressure, she licked him while sucking. His hips thrust in time with her head bobs, pushing forward more and more, insistently trying to get more cock into her mouth.

Finally, he had had enough and grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock deep into her throat. She relaxed, loving the knowledge that she was his play thing. Sitting on her knees, his cock buried in her throat, she found something she could be passionate about. She moaned her pleasure as he pulled back and thrust deep again. Thrusting hard and fast, Mark fucked her face, making her pussy more and more wet.

"Oh, god. Jamie, I'm going to cum!" he called out to her.

She felt his cock start to swell, and pulled back off his dick just in time to take his first spurt of cum right to her forehead. Jamie reached up with both hands and rapidly stroked his spurting cock, taking shot after shot to her face. Three, four, five huge loads hit her face as she grinned up at his shocked face. At last, he was finished, and a single dollop of cum hung from the tip of his beautiful cock.

Jamie reached out with her tongue and scooped the last drop off and savored the salty taste. "Mmmm, you taste good, Mark."

"Wow, Jamie," he said, his hips still pushed forward, keeping his dick in her face. "I can't believe you did that." He looked a little shell shocked.

Jamie scooped up some of the spunk on her chin and fed it into her still open mouth. "Was it bad? Did you not like it?" She rolled the drop of cum around her mouth, trying to memorize the taste. "I certainly liked it."

He nodded emphatically. "Oh, yes. I liked it very much. Can I get you something to clean up with?" He looked around for a towel or something.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "I like the feeling of your cum on my face. I hope you're not done? I really want to feel that nice, big dick inside of me."

His cock, which had been slowly deflating, twitched. He gave her a feverish look. "I want to be inside of you," he said, his voice husky with need. His cock throbbed again. He reached down, and scooped her up in a princess carry. "May I take you to bed?" He kicked off his pants as he walked with her to her bedroom. Mark laid her gently on the bed and quickly stepped back, peeling his shirt off as he did.

His body was well muscled, but not like a bodybuilder. His body was more like someone who had spent his life doing hard work. His waist was a little bit thicker than she had thought, but it was not soft. She could see the outline of his abdominal muscles. Mark had a thick chest, and his shoulders were gorgeous. He had the classic dad bod. Hard muscles cushioned by just the right amount of softness. His body hair was fine and well groomed. He was beautiful, she thought.

Jamie sat up and, careful to not wipe any of the cum off onto her shirt, peeled it off. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She loved how he stared hungrily at her body. She knew how reserved Mark usually was, and this side of him surprised, and excited her. She looked down at his rapidly hardening cock and licked her lips, the taste of cum making her pussy twitch.

Mark reached down, grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. She cried out in dismay when she face planted onto her comforter. She wasn't worried about the blanket, rather she was disappointed that she didn't get to wear his cum on her face any longer. He quickly unzipped her skirt with sure fingers and deftly pulled it off along with her panties. Her disappointment disappeared when she felt his thick shaft press between her ass cheeks. He held her hips tightly, and ground his dick in her crack, his breath heavy and quick.

Feeling the warm length of his sex so close to one of her holes was intoxicating. Her anus felt the length of him pass over it like it was the first thing she had ever felt. It captivated her whole attention. She wriggled her hips, pushing back into him as best she could from her very vulnerable position. She grinned when she heard him gasp.

Turning her head, she said, "Put it in me, Mark. I want to feel your cock inside me. Fuck me, Mark. Please."

Obliging the request, Mark positioned the head of his thoroughly recovered penis against her opening, and slowly pushed forward. She felt her walls opening for him as he slowly filled her up, taking up the space that was meant for his cock. This was the first time she had felt a penis inside of her vagina. She was surprised that it didn't hurt. It was a fullness and a pressure that she absolutely adored.

Jamie ground her hips against his, as he pushed his way forward. Their hips finally met as he was buried inside her as deep as he could go. She felt him bump into something deep inside of her, and her eyes flew open. "Oh, my God, Mark. Yes, I love the way your dick feels so deep inside of me."

He smiled and grunted, as he started to piston his cock in and out of her willing fuck hole. "Good. I'm glad you like it."

He pushed into her hard, forcing her face into the bed, dragging her tits forward. His pounding cock pushed all thought out of her head until the only thing she knew was that she loved having Mark's cock fucking her pussy. Over and over, he pumped into her, his balls slapping into her clit, sending little shocks running through her body.

Abruptly, he yanked his dick out of her and flipped her over. Her red hair a wild mess around her still cum covered face, she looked up at him. His eyes were burning with desire, as he came back down on top of her. She opened her legs for him as he came down. He pushed the head of his cock back inside of her and she wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him in tight.

Looking through her hair, she looked up into his eyes. "I'm not ready to be a mom yet, Mark. I want you to cum again, but don't do it in my pussy. Okay? You can put it anywhere else, you'd like. Just not there. Okay?"

He grunted, nodding. "I can do that." He pulled his dick back and slammed it into her pussy again and again. He played with one of her nipples, pinching it hard. Jamie felt an orgasm building, like his thrusting cock was pushing it deeper inside her with every stroke. Mark pulled his head back and looked her deep in the eye. "Anywhere?"

Not knowing what he had in mind, Jamie just nodded. "Anywhere," she panted.

Mark pulled his torso upright, not pausing his rhythm at all, and hiked up Jamie's hips, changing the angle of his thrusting. Suddenly, her whole body felt like it was lit up from the inside, her orgasm tearing through her mercilessly. Her eyes closed involuntarily, as she cried out, riding wave after wave of pleasure.

When it had passed, Jamie opened her eyes to see Mark looking at her with a look of pure concentration on his face. He nodded as if to himself, and smiled. Slamming his cock into her hard once, twice, three times, he pulled back out of her pussy and stroked his cock hard.

Jamie felt his first spurt of cum hit her sphincter, and then his cock was there, pushing into her anus. She clenched for a moment, but then relaxed as she felt him spurt into her ass hole, lubricating it with his cum. After a brief moment, his head passed through and his cock unloaded into her bowels. She smiled up at him, thinking he was done.

Mark smiled back, and started pumping his still spurting cock into her ass. His smile turned into a grin as she gasped. She gripped his arms, looking for something to ground her in reality as he pleasured her anus. He pumped into her mercilessly, stroking long and hard into her tight ass. She lost herself for a moment, passing into oblivion. His gentle hand patting her cheek brought her back, and she noted that he had never paused fucking her ass hole.

His pumping took on a more frantic pace, and his breathing quickened. A vein on his neck throbbed in time with his pumping cock. "Anywhere," he growled.

Jamie nodded, her mind long since numb. "Yes, please, Mark. Give me your cum, anywhere you want it."

He nodded and yanked his cock out of her ass, gripped it tightly in his hand and stroked it long and hard over her body. He shot rope after rope of his cum onto her chest and belly. Feeling his hot cum hit her body, her body spasmed again in another orgasm.

Jamie's whole body shuddered in thrall to the pleasure she felt. Her breath came in harsh gasps, her heart pounded, her limbs shook with the intensity of her release. Her mind was blank, as she let the waves wash through her.

Slowly, she came back to herself, her pussy and anus throbbing pleasantly. She dragged a finger through his cum, and brought it to her lips, tasting his salty musk. "Mmm, I needed that. Thank you, Mark."