Organism Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, it was not long after Brooke left the medbay that he could hear her footsteps again. Heavy, quick strides of urgency punctuated down the corridor whereupon the automatic doors slid open.

She was sobbing, cheeks red and puffy, lip quivering. Jacob frowned at her worriedly and pressed up against the glass.

"Brooke, what's wrong? What happened?"

Without saying a word, Brooke marched right up to the quarantine unit door, entered, passed through decontamination and the inner door, before practically flinging herself at him, pressing her body as close as she could and refusing to let go.

"Hey. Hey..." He gently lowered her to the ground, holding the poor girl tight as all the strength left her body. "It's alright. I've got you."

"He...he..." She could barely even get the words out.

"I'm right here," he spoke reassuringly while stroking her hair. "Breathe. It's gonna be okay."

Brooke took a few deep shaky breaths, finding comfort in his arms. Slowly, the tension began to leave her body.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Deep slow breaths. Just like that."

She began to relax, breathing in his scent. Jacob's clothes smelled like an academy dorm room she remembered, like microwave popcorn, and an old beat-up couch. He smelled like comfort and safety, all the things she desperately needed now and had come to depend on him and him alone for.

He smelled absolutely wonderful.

"Now tell me what happened," he insisted gently.

She clutched him tighter, burying her face in the crook of his arm. "He lied. Jacob, he lied about everything. Chris is married. He has a wife."

He shook his head in appalled disbelief at that. "Un-fucking-believable. I'm so so sorry, Brooke."

"I'm such an idiot, Jacob," she quietly cried, her chest silently heaving. "I'm so dumb."

"Don't say that." He gently placed his hand on her cheek. "Brooke, look at me."

She tilted her gaze up to meet his.

"You are loved," he insisted with a smile. "Now and always. So long as I am here, in whatever capacity you may need, you are loved."

Her mouth slowly fell slack-jawed and her cheeks heated up.

"Now, what do you need? Tell me, Brooke. I'm here to make it better."

Maybe it was just how lost she felt, how helpless. Maybe it had something to do with all the sweet and wonderful things he'd said and done for her over the years. Or maybe it had something to do with that sparkly look in his eyes. Either way, it didn't change what she did.

Brooke wrapped her arms around him and glued her lips to his. He didn't hesitate in pulling her in close by the waist and returning every bit of passion she gave him. They stayed like this for what felt like an eternity until he finally pulled away, his lips finding her neck.

She moaned and sighed in arousal, the feeling of his lips on her neck sending little jolts of pleasure along her skin. They kissed again. She was swiftly becoming addicted to this. Everything about it just felt so right. This was where her comfort was. This was where her safety was. All this time, she'd denied him the one thing he truly wanted, and now after finally casting that wall aside, it just felt so fucking right and so fucking good she couldn't stop.

Brooke pulled his shirt over his head. Jacob was not Chris by any stretch of the imagination, and right now, that was perfect. Right now, that was exactly what she needed. There was so much they needed to catch up on. It wasn't fair she was seeing so much of him when he should get to see her too.

She quickly unzipped the front of her jumpsuit and pulled her arms out of the sleeves, giving him the briefest glimpse of a black lace bra before pulling him in close and kissing her lover all over again. It almost felt like she was getting washed. All the wasted years were being scrubbed away by Jacob with each new place his lips touched.

"I love you," she moaned out breathlessly, getting lost in the moment. How impulsive, she thought. How unlike her. How right it felt.

Brooke pulled away long enough to unclip her bra, freeing her perky breasts. Jacob grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up while she wrapped her arms around his neck, as giddy as a schoolgirl. They kissed while he propped her up on the bed. Whereupon she promptly sat up and stripped her jumpsuit away.

As she did so, he pulled down his pants, and her eyes bulged in surprise. All this time...

"Oh my God, Jacob." She clasped a hand over her mouth.

With a hungry look in his eyes, he ripped away her black lace panties. Their lips collided again, and his fingers slid deep into her soaking wet pussy. Surging desire turned into a battle for gratification as she gave more and more of herself to this man she so desperately craved.

Jacob's hands traveled down to her gorgeous rump, kneading it as his tongue slipped into her mouth, massaging her with a skill that was electrifying to her senses. Her fingers reached for his hair, bunching clumps of it in her hands as her body screamed its frustrated message. She needed him buried inside her.

"Well, you finally have me," she insisted seductively, all her pent-up feelings boiling into pure heated desire as she stroked his cock. "How does it feel?"

"More wonderful than I could have ever thought possible," he responded.

His words spurred her on. She pulled him in close and kissed his lips feverishly all over again. Jacob grabbed her ass and lifted her in the air, shoving her against the glass, his erection penetrating her in one motion. Joyful screams filled the room. Although he was the biggest she'd had, her body stretched to fit him, pulling his length inside her, almost demanding it. As he jiggled her a little, her nipples rubbed against his chest, causing her to groan.

"Not a day has gone by I haven't wanted to make you do this," he growled in her ear while thrusting into her with that gorgeous length of his. "Hear these exact noises come out of your mouth."

His lips were an angel and devil all at once, nibbling and kissing along her naked shoulders. She never knew. Brooke never knew her best friend could be such a passionate lover. She was completely wrong about him. This was pure bliss.

"Fuck me," Brooke whispered in his ear lustfully. He responded immediately, pulling out of her and thrusting inside again and again. Confidently she matched his rhythm, pulling him deeper inside her with every slam of his hips.

Brooke dug her nails into his back, feeling the grind of their bodies against each other. Never before had she felt such pleasure, the way he filled her up, the hairs on her arms vertical, every inch of her skin electrified.

She spun around and pressed her naked body against the glass, palms flat against its surface, her glistening sex open and offered to him. He thrust deep inside her, one hand gripping her hip while the other reached around to rub her clit. There was no loss to her rising orgasm. The position brought her more arousal as her pussy began to tighten in anticipation of her first climax.

Their pleasure filled the room; her moans, once belonging to Chris, now echoed off the walls for Jacob. Again and again, she pushed back as he thrust inside her, completely uncaring as to who might see them, his length rubbing her walls as his fingertips continued to beckon her orgasm closer. Jacob's grip on her hip tightened, digits digging into her flesh, a silent warning of his impending climax.

Her heartbeat was out of control. Sweat dripped onto her body, causing little sparkles along her skin, filling the air around her with that same gorgeous scent she craved. The smell of safety and security, the place she'd always truly belonged.

Jacob's fingertips rubbed her faster. His cock filled her like no man had ever done before. Wriggling and writhing, reaching spots no man had ever touched, and making her moan for him every single time without fail. He drove each noise home by smacking her ass, shocking her, and swiftly pushing Brooke over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm coming, Jacob!" she screamed, her body shaking, energy flowing through her into him as the nurse surrendered everything. All she had left to give belonged to him now. The man who truly deserved her heart, who truly deserved her body, everything she had to offer, she gave it joyously through her loud blissful orgasm.

In response, he filled her up, groaning in victorious pleasure as his fluid pumped deep inside her, heat filling her belly. Jacob pulled out, and Brooke collapsed, her hands sliding down the glass, unable to hold her own weight anymore. His hands gripped her, holding her in place.

Brooke took a few moments to catch her breath, come to terms with what just happened, before finally speaking up.

"What the hell are you?"

He grinned down at her wickedly, even as she struggled to breathe.

"Just what in the hell are you?" she asked pleadingly, her head hanging between her arms. "You're not my Jacob. He was never this...this..."

Brooke gasped in shock as he suddenly gripped her throat and pinned her full body up against the glass. She was breathing in short, shallow increments. Equal parts scared, overstimulated, and aroused beyond the ability to think rationally or clearly anymore. He leaned in close and spoke softly into her ear.

"See, that's where you're wrong, Brooke. I am Jacob." With a twisted grin, he added. "Or rather...I've become him."

Her eyes bulged upon hearing his final admission.

"When I assimilated this vessel, I essentially cloned his mind," the organism explained. "For all intents and purposes, Jacob is still very much alive. He lives on through me."

Slowly, she turned her gaze back towards him, lust and fear both present in her expression.

"Every single desire he had for you, every instinct of protection, all the unrequited love that man held in his heart for you, my dear Brooke, all of it can be felt in me," he explained. "In a way, you could say I'm the same Jacob you know and love, only driven by an entirely new directive."

"That still doesn't answer my question," she insisted, doing her best just to keep her thoughts lucid for as long as they still belonged to her. Already, Brooke could feel the organism tunneling into her mind, shutting off all inhibitions, destroying every trace of want or desire that did not revolve exclusively around him.

Jacob flipped her around and pinned her wrists above her head against the glass. Her lip quivered, face flushed with arousal, unable to fight him even if she desired to. Slowly, she was eroding away.

"An answer for an answer," he declared before shutting his eyes. "Before I tell you what I truly am..."

Upon opening them again, they were black as the empty void of space.

"...you're going to answer a question I possess."

Her mouth went slack-jawed.

"After all the years I've given you," he insisted, not angrily, just curious. "All the late nights I've spent letting you cry on my shoulder. The loyalty I've shown you, the promises I've made to you, answer me..."

Jacob got within a hair's breadth of her mesmerized lips.

"Why?" he whispered. "Why did you choose him over me?"

She slowly began to form the words. What once remained of the proud, stubborn-headed Elizabeth Brooke Holloway tugged furiously against the alien infecting her mind, but it was a losing battle in the end. This blissful pleasure, this euphoric simplicity that had permeated her being, was too damn good to fight against any longer.

The will to care was lost the moment she was betrayed by the love of her life.

"I almost...did...choose you..."

He slowly raised a brow at that, tilting his head to the right curiously.

"But I...I couldn't bring myself...to do it..."

"Why?" he demanded. "Tell me the exact reason you chose Chris over me. Look deep inside your mind and pull it to the surface. You know it's there. Now bring it out."

It was painful. Agonizing even. This was her greatest secret, something buried down so deep even she'd written it off as a falsehood. Tears streamed down her eyes as the words no man, especially not him, were forced out of her throat.

"Chris was the safe choice," she finally admitted. "You were my absolute best friend in the entire galaxy. And I was terrified I might lose that by opening up my heart to you in such a way."

He nodded in understanding. "You valued me as a best friend more than you valued me as a lover. That's what you're saying."

More tears poured from her eyes. Painful as this was, it was also liberating in a way. With this final confession, this last agonizing truth, she would be free. All her concerns, all her doubts, all her fears would be gone.

"I needed your friendship more than I desired your love, Jacob," Brooke confessed, her whole body quivering. "I needed you to be my shoulder to cry on. I needed you to be the one to pick up the pieces of my broken heart. You were there when no one else was in my life and...I was...comfortable with you. More comfortable than I've ever been with any other man."

A vicious grin sprouted over his lips again. "And there it is. To think all this time it would be something so basic, so rudimentary."

She quietly broke down weeping, her eyes still fixed on his black marble orbs. "I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry, Jacob. Please, please forgive me. Please."

Slowly, his grin softened into a loving smile. Rather than respond, he kissed her. Brooke was lost, her mind going blissfully blank as all the pain washed away. She would question nothing. All that was left was to simply surrender.

Finally, Jacob pulled away and whispered in her ear. "Call me Master."

"Master..." she quietly whispered back.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you," she wept. "I love you so much."

His grip on her wrists tightened. "Tell me that baby is mine."

"This baby is yours," she assured, a massive smile forming on her face as he licked her tears away. "Now and always. This baby belongs to you, as do I. Please, Master, please take us both into your loving embrace."

His face turned ghostly white as black veins crisscrossed along his flesh. Fangs protruded from his lips as his victorious grin stretched from ear to ear.

"Very well. You wish to know what I am?"

Two thick, black tentacles slithered from his groin and twined themselves several times around her leg. Brooke looked down, and her eyes bulged in shock. They were powerful and inescapable, a physical manifestation of the hold he now possessed over her being. Seconds later, two more tentacles rose from his back, hovering in the air as if searching for something before grabbing at her wrists, yanking them violently down to her sides.

She was left trembling in place, her lip quivering as she stared in apprehension up at the creature threatening to swallow her whole. Jacob gently caressed her cheek, and a shudder of pleasure jolted through her being.

"I am your king. And you...my sweetest desire...will be my queen."

A fifth tentacle, similar to the others, rose from beneath the organism, slithering up between her legs. She went limp, surrendering entirely as a sudden warm flush enveloped her body, infected with euphoric lassitude. Her skin was tingling, as if every nerve ending in her body was on edge, sending frantic, urgent messages to her brain. Her nipples had become erect again, and she suddenly felt the throbbing return to her clitoris with an absolute vengeance. She felt empty, yearning to be filled, begging to be stretched. Her mind swirled, trying to understand what was happening to her. The monster's venom was working through her system.

She was ready.

The tentacle between her spread legs, the one as thick as her arm, formed a flared bulbous head and an opening at the tip. It was throbbing and swelling, dripping hideously with glowing blue-green slime, which oozed from the opening at the tip like precum. It took its time, slowly approaching the cleft of her nakedly exposed pussy before easing between the parted, wet folds and slowly forcing its way inside.

Her mouth fell agape as a low, guttural grunt of pleasure escaped her diaphragm. It was huge, stretching her beyond anything she'd ever known, swelling further once it was deep inside her. Brooke tilted her head back and gave in to this alien euphoria as it throbbed and pulsed deep in her quivering heat, savoring the taste of her body. Slowly, it began to move inside her, pulsating up and down in a steady rhythm that set the tone for his complete domination over her mind.

The appendage thrust in and out of her, increasing the tempo as she moaned and gasped in reckless abandon. He relished in her sweet cries of euphoria, the true prize at last caught in the spider's web. A second appendage appeared, then a third, both of which slowly and purposefully explored, slithering along her bare skin, pulsing excitedly with bioluminescent energy.

One of them slid down between the cheeks of her shapely rear, and soon Brooke felt its slippery head pressing wetly against her tight ass. It forced its way inside her, lubricating and stretching the tight ring of muscle inexorably until it gave way and allowed the obscene penetration of her asshole. The pain was intense as it stretched her beyond anything she'd ever endured in her life. And yet this was what her body now craved. Soon it was embedded deep inside her, and the twin appendages began to slowly thrust simultaneously in and out of her pussy and asshole. Her screams ebbed, and she began to moan again as her arousal soared.

God and humanity forgive her. It felt too fucking good!

Her face was frozen in a blissful smile as the third appendage swirled around her neck before preparing to enter her mouth, the one hole that had yet to be filled by her Master's embrace. She opened her lips eagerly, and it thrust down her throat. Brooke sucked on the thick phallus in her mouth, swirling her tongue along the taste of midnight brownies made at three in the morning with the best man in the entire world. The perfect remedy for a broken heart.

After today, there would be no more broken hearts ever again.

Lesser tentacles appeared from his body and slithered over her naked skin. One of them immediately fastened itself to her clit like a suction cup while two more captured her nipples. Tongues emerged beneath the suction cups and lapped at her sensitive flesh, causing Brooke's arousal to surge ever higher. He was taking his time with this one, savoring the slow transformation. The organism wanted to be gentle with her, to let her feel and fully process the metamorphosis.

Until, at last, it began to devour her. Relentlessly, the creature fucked in and out of her holes, and she crested completely out of control. Her first orgasm slammed through her body without warning, causing the nurse to convulse violently off the wall and spray for him. Were it not for the appendage stuck in her throat, she'd be screaming, begging to be fucked harder, faster.

The organism seemed to read her thoughts, her needs, their minds connected at long last. His tentacles continued to glow vividly, an almost iridescent green and blue, their own excitement mounting. The tentacles holding her wrists and ankles suddenly pulled her from the wall, and she was suspended in the air by their powerful grip. The obscene phallic appendages swelled inside her, stretching Brooke until she was certain that they'd tear her apart. Yet the slippery appendages simply continued to piston in and out of her with ease. The alien fucked her like a rag doll, skewering the nurse in midair.

Brooke's first orgasm was followed by a second, even more powerful climax. And then a third, and a fourth. Soon it was as if they were crashing continuously into one another, her body wrenching again and again, coming and coming, spraying and spraying. She couldn't stop the intense waves of pleasure as they smashed through her like waves, nor did she want them to, not ever! Her mind was screaming. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" And soon Brooke felt the answering throb of the creature's other-worldly thoughts. It was as if its thoughts were tendrils wrapping around her brain, penetrating it, massaging it, fucking it with its alien mind.