Organism Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The organism's cock-like appendages thrust harder, pulsating relentlessly, its tentacles sucking and licking at her nipples and clit, until the nurse's body was nearing exhaustion from endless, continuous orgasms. She'd lost track of time, lost track of everything, conscious of nothing except the ecstatic convulsions of her body. It was impossible to know how long the implacable, obscene fucking went on. Maybe for hours. She didn't care anymore. Brooke wanted it to continue until her death.

Life used to be so difficult for her. So complicated. Brooke was always questioning herself and second-guessing everything. Yet now? Now it was all so obvious. And this, more than any other pleasure he gave her, was what she latched onto the most. The one thing she'd always craved most in life yet never had.

Clarity.

Why was she overcomplicating things? Life was really quite simple if she just thought about it. Find who and what makes you happy, makes you feel valid, gives you pleasure and bliss, and hold onto it. Hold onto that decadent euphoria and never let go. Ever since she was a little girl, Brooke longed to give her heart to another, to hold one in return, to breed love, connection, and a bond strong enough to stand against the cold uncaring universe that composed her reality.

At long last, she'd found her heart's one true destination. Brooke belonged to the hive, the collective. She would shelter and kindle this burning love, this true euphoria she felt, until the end of her days. And as the finale reached its crescendo, she wept joyful tears as all the dark, scary, and complicated thoughts tipped away into oblivion. Replaced with pure, sublime instinct.

"Give it to me! Master, give it to me! I'm ready, my love! Make me yours! Mark me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The phallic appendages heaved, burying themselves deep in her thoroughly used pussy, ass, and throat, swelling and throbbing. Brooke felt an eruption of fluid from all three as they pumped her full of thick, gooey fluid, like water from a hydrant surging through a firehose. It pulsed into her in hot, thick spurts, flooding her pussy and ass to overflowing. As it filled her throat, she swallowed, again and again, to keep from drowning, even as her body continued to steadily convulse from her own ongoing, never-ending climax.

The organism flooded her to the point that it came pouring out. He gently lowered her down into the puddle before completely coating her body with it. The puddle collected under her ass, across her skin, and into her mouth as the hot pulses continued. Her tongue dangled languidly from the side of her mouth as she panted in exhausted satisfaction. Ropes of thick, syrupy fluid filled her body, taking over her DNA...

...infecting the developing embryo within her womb.

"You will not be like the others," the entity declared. "With the child in your body, you will become something so much more than a simple hive mother. Through you, we will carry on the gene to new flesh, to new hosts."

She gazed up at him through half-glazed lids, lost to all but this beautiful creature standing before her.

"Together, we shall spread our hive across the stars."

--

When Chris next opened his eyes, he found himself confined to a small dark space. His vision was swimming and he couldn't move his arms or legs. A foul, fetid stench hung in the air, and the sound of a young woman crying filled his ears.

"Wake up..."

A familiar voice called out to him.

"Wake up, Darlinnnng," the voice called out to him in a sing-song tone. "Your beloved has a surprise for you."

Slowly, he raised his head, and his vision began to clear. Standing in front of him was Brooke, only she looked different. Her skin was sparkling, her hair now a blood-red crimson, eyes glowing a deep yellow. She was covered in some sort of black latex-like material, forming gloves, thigh-high boots, and a tight corset that failed to cover her breasts and vulva. It was difficult to tell if she was wearing some sort of BDSM gear or if that was, in fact, a part of her skin.

Her segmented tail swished dangerously back and forth as she smiled, bearing her sparkly, phosphorescent fangs at him. "Well, good morning, sleepyhead."

The captain looked around. They appeared to be in one of the central air circulation chambers that composed the ship's ventilatory system. Only something was wrong. The small chamber was now completely covered in a strange, black, plantlike material with glowing, green bioluminescent veins running through it. Was that where that horrible smell was coming from?

"Do you like what we've done with the place?" Brooke asked, a noticeably sanguine quality to her voice that wasn't there before. "I know it isn't much. But we only had a single body to work with. That's about to change quite soon, however."

He tried to move but found he couldn't. Chris was bound up in the fleshy, plantlike material. Suspended on the wall like a trophy. He started fighting against his bonds, but it was no use. Brooke slowly sauntered up to him and gently caressed his cheek.

"Don't struggle, Darling. You'll only hurt yourself," she insisted gently.

"Brooke, what's going on?" he asked frantically. "Why did you..."

"Shhh..." She placed a finger over his lips. "Relax. It's over now. We're all going home. Together as a family."

"A...a family?"

She smiled at him and nodded before stepping aside. Chris's eyes grew wide in abject horror over what lay before him. On his left were Jess and Samantha, naked and huddled in each other's arms. Jess appeared to be sobbing while Samantha was consoling her. Though something about her voice sounded off, distorted.

"He...he was my firstborn..." she wept. "His flesh was meant to serve the hive even in death, and they...they obliterated him!"

"It's okay," Samantha cooed soothingly while holding her close. "It's all gonna be okay."

To his right, Chris could see Rebecca. Like him, she was embedded in the fleshy wall, only with her arms and legs pulled taught and spread eagle. She was getting it rough. Three tentacles protruding from the walls had filled her holes, covered in thick mucus that made invading those helpless cavities all the easier. A small portion of the tentacle plowing her pussy had broken away and was violently flicking at her exposed, stiff clitoris, causing Rebecca to shriek and then spray, whereupon they pumped her full of some sort of sticky goo.

As her sex and ass got worked over, two small tentacles worked on her breasts, which had swollen and ballooned out to three times their original size. Her swollen tits bounced up and down in time to the thick rods slamming into her from below. Her nipples were being pumped by two suction cups, milking her breasts, pulling and pushing on the tender flesh, making her boobs stretch and squish with each motion.

Rebecca's eyes were rolled back into her head as her body continued to spasm and spray in orgasmic bliss, watering the fleshy material and helping it grow. Her belly, much like her breasts, was swollen and heavy with child as she was endlessly bred and milked simultaneously. The nourishment her breasts produced was being deposited into some sort of clear bladder on the wall that three small white creatures were suckling upon under the careful gaze of a lithe, alien creature that looked harrowingly similar to the alien he remembered encountering on the engineering deck. Only this one possessed purple markings on its chitinous hide instead of red and moved on all fours like a panther.

"What do you think?" Brooke asked him while he stared in silent fear. "Doesn't Rebecca make such a good little breeding cow? She's fully come to embrace her role in the hive. The milk she produces will feed our growing babies, and the worker drones she gives birth to will help us expand the hive's total biomass." With a giggle, she pointed to the alien creature seemingly watching over them. "Samantha's daughter has really come into her own. She'll lead these eager little drones and keep them safe as they work. Beautiful, is it not?"

"Beautiful?!" Chris shouted, terror leaking into his voice. "Brooke, this is...this is sick. A perversion! Just look at you. Look at what you've become!"

She sighed at him in disappointment and shook her head from side to side. "I wouldn't expect a manthing to understand. But don't worry. Soon, you'll come to embrace the hive just as she has. And your DNA will become a part of our collective." Brooke caressed his cheek again. "A piece of you will live on forever in our collective hearts, my love."

"Brooke, listen to me; you don't have to do this," the captain insisted desperately. "We can still escape. We can get you all help. I promise."

She snickered at him sadistically, finally lowering her hand. "You're right, Chris. I don't have to do this. I want to do it."

He gawked at her distraughtly as she sauntered away, rejoining the two girls and kneeling in front of Jess.

"Before our rebirths, our lives were ruled by a vicious cycle of love and hatred. Our master has come along and removed that second part of the equation." She placed a hand against Jess's cheek and gently tilted the crying girl's gaze up to meet hers. "Now we only feel love for one another. A deep burning love that makes us so unbelievably happy."

Slowly, Jess's smile returned. She kissed Brooke passionately on the lips, swirling their prehensile tongues together. The two moaned erotically through the kiss, getting lost in a moment of passion. Samantha soon joined in, and the three were passionately making out with one another, really making it nasty.

Over on the right, the tentacle embedded in Rebecca's pussy pulled out, and her belly contracted. She shrieked and sprayed as a slime-coated baby drone pushed out her belly, only for the tentacle to be replaced, and the breeding process started all over again. The alien creature watching over the younglings quickly cleaned the freshly born drone with her prehensile tongue whereupon it stood on four small stubby legs. They seemed to communicate telepathically, as the drone instinctively knew to climb up the wall and suckle on the milk-filled bladder alongside its siblings.

"See?" Brooke insisted, finally pulling away from Jess and Samantha. "We all get along so much better now, Darling. Even Jess and I are like sisters." As she spoke, Jess got nice and comfy in her arms, relaxing against her shoulder and moaning in heat as Brooke fondled her breast. "All that nasty hate is gone. Replaced with nothing but love and devotion to one another and the hive."

"Brooke, just listen to yourself. You're not well," Chris insisted. "That thing has gotten into your head. None of this is natural."

"You keep saying that, and yet this is the happiest I've ever been," she declared before standing up while Samantha and Jess amused themselves by lapping at each other's pussies. "This isn't suffering, Chris. It's an evolution." Brooke approached the center of the hive and caressed her belly. "You may not understand it, my love. But I am grateful to you. I'm grateful because, with your help, my life will now be so much more important and so much more wonderful than I ever thought possible."

"Wh...what do you mean?"

As she spoke, she continued to caress her belly lovingly. "When Master entered me, he did not simply fill my body with his love. Thanks to the embryo you so thoughtfully provided us, I've become so much more than a humble hive mother like my sisters. I am now blessed with the responsibility of raising the next generation of our growing family."

His skin turned deathly pale. "Our...our child?"

"Well, no. Not anymore," she admitted frankly. "This baby belongs to Master now. His genes have completely taken over its growth." A wicked grin sprouted over her lips. "As its mother...that makes me the queen of this hive."

Chris's horror slowly morphed into a burning anger. He glared hatefully at her, rage over what she had done burning through his being.

"And let me guess..." he spoke bitterly. "...Jacobs the king, isn't he?"

She laughed at him before shaking her head from side to side, a hand on her hip. "Oh, no, no, no. You misunderstand, my love. Jacob isn't the king of the hive."

From the wall opposite the captain, a large bulbous knot began to form. This knot split into four fleshy petals, from which a massive black trunk slithered forth, stunning Chris into horrified silence all over again. On the end of this long, snakelike trunk was a face. One that he almost immediately recognized.

"Jacob...is the hive."

Upon coming face to face with the former science officer of the ship, Chris finally screamed in terror, his mind effectively cracking as he fought against the fleshy prison holding him in place. Jacob's eyes were like two black marbles, his face protruding from a rather vulvic-looking orifice on the end of the black trunk. While the Captain lost his mind, Brooke peered up at her Master, smiling lovingly at him as she reached out to place a hand against his cheek.

"It's all coming together, just as you planned," she assured him while resting her forehead against his. The queen breathed in his scent and sighed in euphoric bliss. "Oh, my Master, you have made me the happiest woman in the whole world."

She kissed him lovingly on the lips while Chris screamed and shook violently in his bonds. This was hell, an absolute hell come to life. A nightmare from which there was no hope of escape. Finally, Brooke pulled away and turned back towards the hysterical captain.

"Why do you resist so?" the queen asked him gently, all while Jacob rested his cheek against hers, hovering above her shoulder as she ran her hand up down the side of his face. "Don't you see, Chris? This way, I don't have to choose."

Finally, the Captain's flailing slowly died down.

"This way, you get to be a part of my life forever, too," she explained. "This baby forming in my belly will become a mighty hive seed, just like Jacob was. He will grow and form, becoming just as strong, just as powerful. He will breed new hive mothers and a new queen, and they will repeat the process. Together, we will spread our genes throughout the stars, becoming one giant loving family. A family you shall soon belong to."

"I...I'll be part of the family?" he asked tremblingly, not quite understanding.

She nodded, nuzzling her cheek lovingly against her Master's. "At least your DNA will be. By offering your biomass to the hive, you, in essence, will...become a part of our Master."

His heart stopped dead, and his blood turned frigid. A wicked, predatory grin sprouted over her lips.

"I'll get to have both of you in my life again. Only now you will be playing second fiddle to him. You helped make this family into what it is now, Chris. It's only fair that I let you play a small part in its growth."

He began to hyperventilate, panic overwhelming his senses. At that moment, Jess stood up and sauntered over to him, a playful, almost sultry look in her gaze.

"But before we can let you assimilate with the hive, my Darling, there is something we need from you first. Poor Jess here lost her firstborn bringing you into the fold."

The blonde predator got down on all fours and crawled towards him like a panther.

"Which is why before we let you join with our Master, you're going to give her a child."

As his final fate was at last revealed, Chris started struggling and fighting all over again. Jess giggled at him sadistically.

"Come on, handsome," she encouraged in a flirty voice. "Let's you and me make a baby together."

She turned around and began backing up, crawling backward up his body, her sex splitting open as eight boney fingers protruded from the gaping hole between her hips.

"Brooke, don't do this!" he pleaded desperately, absolute horror in his eyes as the fingers approached him. "Brooke, please!"

"I'm sorry, Darling," she insisted apologetically, smiling at him alongside her Master. "But...Jacob was there...and you weren't."

"Broooooke!"

Chris screamed at the top of his lungs as the alien being grabbed hold of his face, plunging him into darkness.