Organism X Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Between her pepper spraying me and you smashing my dear pet, you've both been quite a pain in the ass tonight," Megan said.

The moaning behind Erin was intensifying. The sounds were almost painfully wet.

"I think you killing my pet was worse. I liked that little thing. All it wanted was to find a home," Megan continued. "You're friend has maybe a minute or two tops. Then Lily is going to cum and what happens next. Well, it's not going to be good for your little friend."

Erin struggled against her bonds, but between the duct tape and the blonde straddling her, it was a lost cause.

"However," Megan said. "I could make you a deal. I'll save your friend if you make me another pet."

This flabbergasted Erin. Make her a new pet? How the hell was she supposed to make her a new pet.

"Promise not to scream? If you do It'll be your friends life," Megan said, pulling the edge of Erin's duct tape gag.

Erin nodded. What other choice did she have?

Megan pulled away the gag and Erin gasped for breath.

"I don't understand," Erin said.

"It doesn't matter, you're running out of time! You have less than a minute. Your friend might not make it otherwise! Yes or no?"

"I don't understand. Just tell me," Erin sobbed.

"Yes or no? Save your friend or don't. Choose."

"Yes!" Erin cried. "I'll do it. Just tell me how."

"Good girl," Megan said.

She stood up and walked over to Lily and Melissa. Gripping Lily by the shoulders, Megan yanked the girl backwards, pulling her out of Melissa in the process.

"No! I need it Megan!" Lily screamed.

"Hush."

On the floor, Melissa arched her back and gasped, greenish-white slime leaking from her vagina.

"She's a little shook up, but she's going to pull through," Megan said cheerfully. "All thanks to you. You're such a good friend, Erin!"

Erin's heart sank. What the hell did she just agree to?

Megan bent over Lily and reached between the girl's legs, stroking her clitoris with her index finger. The reaction from Lily was immediate. The girl squeaked, bucked her hips into Megan's fingers, and began to babble in pleasure.

"Just focus on her. Isn't she pretty," Megan said, pointing to Melissa. "Keep going, you're almost there Lily!"

Erin watched in horror as Lily's stomach deformed, looking as if some unseen mass was shifting beneath her skin. Lily's movement's were getting more and more erratic and a steady flow of slime oozed from the girl's vagina.

Finally, Lily seemed to hit a climax. Arching her back well past what should have been natural, the girl screamed in a peak of body shaking pleasure.

Erin watched in horror as something emerged from between Lily's writhing tentacles. It was a dark green and bulbous, looking to be about two or three inches in diameter.

Then the thing pushed its way out further and Erin saw what it was. It was another worm nearly identical to the one she had crushed with her foot only moments before.

Megan snatched the worm along its slimy shaft and pulled it clear of Lily's vagina, causing the girl to gasp loudly. Holding it up in the air, Megan seemed satisfied with her new creature.

"Isn't he a beauty?" Megan said, turning to Erin.

Erin gazed at the nasty, oozing creature with mounting disgust. There was something deeply unnatural about it.

"There. You have your pet. Isn't that what you want?"

Megan giggled.

"Not exactly," she said. "You're still going to make me a new one."

The girl was absorbed in her new pet, turning it this side and that in the light. She wore a look of almost childish glee.

Megan idly walked over and knelt beside Erin, giving her an unpleasantly close look at the writhing creature curled between the girl's fingers like a snake. Erin stared in disbelief.

That thing had just come out her roommate. None of this could be real and yet it was unfolding right in front of her.

The closer the bizarre creature got to Erin, the more it seemed to fidget and squirm. As Megan leaned close to Erin, the creature practically vibrated.

It's excited by you, a voice said in Erin's head.

"Curious little guy. Doesn't look like much at first, but don't underestimate him."

Megan positioned her knees so that they pinned Erin's arms and then she commanded the blonde.

"Strip her."

Before Erin could react, the blonde was pulling the hem of her skirt and panties down. Erin felt cool air settle on her crotch, sending her into panic mode.

All of a sudden, it crashed into horrible clarity. The shape of the creature, the way it jittered around Erin, all this business about her "making a new one."

"No!" Erin screamed.

She kicked at the blonde and managed to get her on the cheek with one blow.

The blonde swore and slapped Erin hard across the face. Then she seized both of Erin's legs and pinned them with her own.

"Careful!" Megan shouted.

"That's kind of hard right now," the blonde snapped back.

Erin could not rip her eyes from the creature in Megan's hand. The slime ridden monster that was her destiny. There was no coherent thought for that. Words failed Erin and all she could do was whimper and cry out.

"Should I gag her?" The blonde asked Megan.

"No. I want to hear her. Now switch with me."

The blonde started to shift her weight.

Fight, Erin thought. This is your only chance.

The second Erin's right leg came free, she kicked the blonde with all her might, driving her heel hard into the girl's ribs. The girl snarled and fell backwards, freeing Erin's other leg.

Erin felt her courage pour into her heart. She was going to make it.

Swinging her legs, Erin managed to twist her body around so that her belly was on the ground.

"Fuck," Megan shouted. "What are you doing?"

The blonde charged forward and grabbed ahold of Erin's right heel. Erin kicked at her again, clipping her on the jaw. The hit must have landed hard, because the girl cried out in pain.

"Lily, get over here and help!"

Erin couldn't help but glance over. Lily was bent over Melissa's catatonic form, gently caressing the girl's breasts and kissing her here and there.

"Damnit Lily, not now!" Megan cried again.

The girl snapped out of it and began to stumble over.

Erin ripped her bound hands away from Megan and scrambled to her knees. She just needed to get to her feet. If she could get to her feet, everything else would fall into place.

Planting one foot, Erin readied herself to leap up. She felt a swell of energy and purpose, the drive for survival, and a readiness for action.

That's when Lily slammed into her.

No, Erin thought. That's just not fair.

She slammed into the ground. The back of her skull hit the tile hard enough that she saw stars and felt numb in her arms and legs.

A moment later, all three girls were on her. The blonde held her arms, Lily secured her legs, and Megan descended, a sickening grin on her face.

"No, please," Erin whimpered. "I can give you money for your pet. We won't tell anyone. Please just let us go."

Megan tittered and ran a finger down Erin's cheek.

"This is so cute. I'm glad I picked you. You're more fun than her," Megan said, pointing to Melissa.

Erin followed Megan's finger and looked to Melissa. For a moment, her heart swelled. Melissa was unbound!

Then her heart plummeted. Looking into Melissa's eyes, Erin knew it was hopeless. The girl was clearly in some kind of stupor. She looked on at the four of them through vacant eyes, idly pawing at her crotch.

"She just would not appreciate what was happening to her. She's completely out of it. That's all thanks to your roommate."

"Please," Erin begged.

Megan pulled in close and kissed Erin's cheek. The girl smelled so sweet, her body seeming to exude an odor of pure attraction. It made Erin's head swim.

"For a goodie-two-shoes, you put up one hell of a fight," Megan said. "I'm impressed. You're pretty cute too."

Then the girl unceremoniously yanked Erin's skirt down again, this time to around her knees. Caressing Erin's supple dark thigh flesh, Megan sighed deeply and seemed to prepare herself.

One more time, Erin thought. Just try one more time. You have to!

Erin jammed her hips to the side and tried to free a foot from Lily's grasp. She almost got it before her roommate grabbed hold of the inside of her calf and slammed her leg back down.

"Can you put it in already?" The blonde asked frantically. "She keeps fighting."

Put it in? Erin's eyes bulged out of their sockets on hearing this. It was obvious with her skirt pulled down and the wiggling thing in Megan's hand being shaped the way it was, but hearing it all put into words. Hearing it made real brought a new level of surreal horror to the situation.

"Fine," Megan said. "You guys are no fun."

She turned to Erin and smiled gently.

"Such a prim and proper little girl. Always following the rules and going by the book. I had you pegged the day I met you."

"She wants to be an RA," Lily chimed in.

"That follows. Well Erin, let's see how long you stay a good girl with this crawling between your legs."

Megan lifted the worm up for Erin to see. Droplets of slime oozed from it's wriggling body. That was her future, her destiny.

"No! Get it away! Get it away!" Erin screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Are you sure you don't want to gag her?" The blonde asked again.

"Not on your life."

"Melissa, help!" Erin screamed desperately craning her neck to see her friend. "Help me please God. You have to help me."

Melissa looked up at her and for a moment, the fever seemed to break. A single drop of clarity filled the girl and her eyes widened as she looked at the scene in front of her.

Then it all collapsed. Melissa, overwhelmed by whatever drug or freak substance Lily had put in her, fell back into her stupor, her fingers running over her crotch.

Erin burned with a suffocating mixture of anger, frenzy, and sorrow. Melissa was right there and all she could do was touch herself while her friend's life ended.

"Help me for God's sake. Don't just sit there! Please, oh god, please!"

Erin sobbed now, feeling her voice go hoarse.

Then Megan cupped Erin's cheek and pulled her into a forceful, wet kiss. As she pulled away, their lips connected by a slight rope of saliva, she whispered to Erin.

"Welcome to the sisterhood."

Suddenly, Erin felt something hot and wet push against her nether lips. She screamed in horror and once again tried to break free, but her hands and arms were held too tight for escape.

The thing between her legs was pushing against her, trying desperately to get in. It was so big. Too big.

"It hurts! You're ripping me apart!" Erin screamed.

Megan threw her head back and moaned gleefully.

"Goddamn you're tight. There's virgins, but this is next level."

The creature was pushing harder against Erin, it's slime coating her labia and clitoris. Where it touched, it seemed to light up her nerves. Erin felt her crotch beginning to throb as the creature continued its assault.

It's too big, Erin panicked. It's going to tear me in half.

At that moment, she felt the creature slam into her vagina, aided by Megan, who was pushing it forward. Mind bending pain exploded between Erin's legs as she felt her vagina slowly but surely stretch apart to accommodate the throbbing hot bulk of the creature. The head of the repulsive thing steadily nudged its way into Erin's tight, virgin slit.

Erin screamed. She screamed until her lungs emptied of air and then she screamed again. Her throat burned from screaming, but she did not care. The pain and trauma of what was happening between her legs was too great.

With a wrenching agony, Erin felt the entire bulbous head of the creature enter her. Something hot was trickling from her ruined crotch.

The feeling of the thing inside of her was pure agony. It was so big and it stretched her tight slit well beyond capacity.

"Yes!" Megan cheered. "I was beginning to worry."

"Pull it out!" Erin whimpered. "Pull it out of me. I can't take it."

Megan stroked Erin's face and smiled.

Now that the head was firmly lodged inside of Erin, the rest of the body was following suit. The creature moved slowly, inch-by-inch. Powerful muscles in the body of the creature allowed it wriggle its way deeper. Meanwhile, the slime lit up every surface it touched with pleasure.

The tingling warmth Erin felt from the creature's fluids only made the experience even more humiliating. Her own body was betraying her. The unwanted arousal stimulated her vaginal muscles and Erin could feel her body welcoming the invader deeper even as she desperately tried to resist it.

"I can't wait to see what you become," Megan said. "Baby sister."

So much of the unholy creature was inside of Erin already. Nearly half of its length was now planted within her and its entry was only getting easier. A stream of juices flowed from Erin's crotch, a mixture of blood, slime, and, with the ever increasing pleasure, girl cum.

"I don't want this," Erin bawled. "Get it out. Get it out!"

Megan ran fingers along Erin's pussy lips and laughed.

"Your body is saying something different."

"Please!"

Instead, Megan touched her index finger to Erin's clit and began to massage it. A fresh flood of unwanted stimulation shot through Erin's body and she felt the worm quicken its pace. Most of it was already in her, with only a few inches of tail still flicking from her pussy.

"Once it's all the way in," Megan said, addressing the blonde. "I want you to remove the duct tape and let her go."

"What? What if she runs?"

Megan nodded, looking down at the sobbing, whimpering girl below her.

"Oh, I'm counting on it."

"Fine," the blonde said.

The last few inches of tail flicked once, twice, and disappeared completely within Erin's vagina. The girl could sense it entering her completely and could feel it getting closer and closer to her center. She screamed and her body seized up, her vagina spasming in a strange blend of pain and pleasure.

"Cut her loose," Megan said.

The blonde stood up and grabbed her backpack. Rummaging through it, she found the ornate switchblade from Hades room and flicked it open.

Suddenly, a loud groan emanated from the back of the room. All the girls except for Erin turned to see Melissa struggling to her feet. The girl looked like shit, her hair a frizzy mess and her eyes sunken, but she was clearly awake.

"You fuggin' bitch," she said to Megan.

Then she began to stumble towards the girls on the floor with arms outstretched. Megan stared blankly at the girl, seeming unable to process what was happening.

Melissa grabbed Megan by the throat and began to choke her. Megan gagged and struggled against the girl, but found her to be a lot stronger than expected.

"Help!" she gasped.

The blonde surged forward and with her nondominant hand socked Melissa in the stomach, but the girl would not let go. She tried again with the same result.

It was Lily that finally got her. The girl pounced on Melissa, taking her out by the knees and sending her to the ground.

"You fugging bitches," Melissa drunkenly screamed. "I'm going to kill you."

Megan stroked her throat and looked back at Erin. The girl was blubbering on the ground, kicking her legs. Clearly, the creature was settling in for the long run.

"You're too late," she said. "Lindsay, cut her free."

Lindsay cut away Erin's bonds and stepped back from the girl. Erin did not react immediately. She still whimpered quietly, arching her back and kicking her legs every few seconds as the parasite within moved deeper.

Megan commanded her two underlings then.

"Hold this one down and make her watch. Something tells me we're about to be in for a show."

The blonde, Lindsay, and Lily each took an arm and lifted Melissa to her feet. The girl struggled, but with both sides secured, she wasn't going anywhere. Horrified, she gazed down at her friend.

"What did you do to her?"

"I think you saw pretty clearly," Megan said.

"Well what's going to happen to her?"

"Oh, you'll see."

Suddenly, Erin let out an ear piercing scream that put all her others to shame. In that scream was pure agony as if something was tearing her apart from the inside. The girl clutched at her belly and started to babble incessantly.

"Oh God, it's inside me. It's inside me. I feel it. Oh god it's inside of me."

She repeated variations of this over and over. Tears streamed down her face.

Within Erin, a sharp pain had erupted in her core. For a moment, the sensation burned like a hot iron, running from deep inside of her belly to her spine. Then it ceased, replaced by something new. Something alien.

She could feel it crawling up her spine, worming its way into her tissue. Something hot pumped through her, saturating everything it touched.

All the pain died in an instant. The ache of Erin's torn hymen and stretched vaginal canal, her the stinging that etched its way from her womb, all of it. It simply was there one moment and gone the next.

Erin flopped onto her belly and gasped for breath. Something was tearing through her body, molding and reforming little things here and there. It should have been pure agony, but Erin felt no pain. Just movement.

At that moment, a flood of pleasure hit Erin hard, causing her to gasp and writhe. She felt a gush of fluid blast from her vagina as the first of many orgasms rolled over her.

Then came the voices. Little whispers, erupting from deep within her mind, began to speak to her. Erin could hear words and phrases exploding like fireworks in her brain. It was all alien, stemming from something other than her own mind.

Welcome us, Erin.

Let us in.

"No!" Erin whimpered.

She grasped at her crotch in vain, trying desperately to reach in and dislodge the thing inside of her.

In! Let us in! Join us!

"Get out of my head. Get out!"

"Having a little trouble, Erin?" Megan teased.

Erin struggled to her feet only to be hit by another mind numbing orgasm. As the pleasure washed over her brain, she crumpled to her knees. Slime and juices trickled down her slim brown legs.

Let us in! You know you want us in you!

"Erin, fight it!" Melissa cheered.

Erin jolted up and stared at Melissa. She was on her feet now and staring at her in horror.

Now she could move? Well it was too damn late.

Good. Screw her. Let us in.

"I can't," Erin said, cradling her head.

You need us.

"No!" She screamed.

"Erin. This isn't you!" Melissa called. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Shut up!" Erin snapped up.

She scrambled to her feet and pulled up her skirt. Her legs were soaked with her own filth, the fluid cooling her legs in the air of the dorm room.

Erin felt like an alien in her own body. It was as if her insides were all mixed up and warped, and the changes seemed to only be accelerating.

What is happening to me?

Joining. Letting us in.

"But I can't," she whispered. "It's wrong. This is wrong."

Another wave of pleasure caused Erin's legs to buckle. The voices were multiplying, swimming deeper into her mind. Her head throbbed as new, bizarre thoughts filled it.

Megan slinked begins Erin and wrapped her arms around the girl's midsection.

"It's okay, just give in. You'll feel a lot better if you do."

"No," Erin cried. "Get away from me."

Erin pulled away from Megan and cradled her head in her hands, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"It's in my head. It's in my fucking head."

"Just let it take you," Megan said.

"No! Fight it!" Melissa screamed.

"Shut up," Erin growled bitterly. "Both of you. Stay away from me."

Melissa stared horrified at Erin. Seeing her like that made Erin burn with shame.