Organism X Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa opened her eyes, but it didn't help. The mental images were gone, but they were replaced by the very real figures of her friends. Melissa locked her eyes on Bethany, her roommate and closest friend at Bailey college. At six feet tall, Bethany towered over all of her friends and most other people. She was slim and willowy with a cute, somewhat boyish face. Melissa wondered what she would look like transformed into a sister. She imagined that tall, slender body filling out. It made her want to scream.

Mercifully, Jessie Vitelli opened her big mouth a moment later, drawing everyone's attention. Melissa breathed a sigh of relief. Talk was good. It would take her mind off darker subjects.

"I'm just going to say it," Jessie said. "We need to leave campus."

There was a murmur in the lab. No one seemed to know what to make of what Jessie said. Haley and Penny kept their eyes firmly fixed on the floor. Eliza seemed almost relieved. Bethany pursed her lips. It was Professor Pierce, however, that had the biggest reaction.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I'm not. We almost got turned last night, again! With each passing second, there are more of those freaks roaming campus. Just getting food or good sleep is going to become a logistical nightmare. We should leave while we still have the chance."

"But my research is well underway. I could find a cure any day now!"

"And what if you don't? All you've managed to do is create more of those parasites. Have you thought for one second about what might happen if one of those things got out?"

Pierce rolled her eyes.

"You're exaggerating. Even if, god forbid, there is a mishap, I'm sure we can handle it."

"And I'm sure we won't. Trust me, I've had to deal with these freakazoids from the very beginning. They are dangerous. We've all been lucky, but what happens when our luck runs out?"

"You have a point," Eliza said.

Haley nodded in agreement. Penny looked uncertain. For her own part, Melissa felt deflated. Leaving campus was the obvious choice. Staying here only meant greater danger. They would all be safe if they left. It was the best thing to do, so why did the prospect of it disappoint her so much?

Because you want to be one of us, Emily whispered.

Melissa tried to shake away the intruder and focus on the conversation at hand. Jessie and Pierce were sparring back and forth. It was obvious the professor did not take the threat posed by the sisters very seriously. This was a science project for her and nothing more. Meanwhile, Jessie seemed on the verge of cracking from paranoia. Her curly blonde hair was a mess and there were deep rings under eyes. Her clothes, which she clearly hadn't changed in days, were stained with mud and sweat. It was a shambolic look, but strangely, it seemed to work in her favor. She seemed like the balanced, serious one. Eliza was already breaking and Haley and Penny seemed ready to join her.

Then there was Bethany. She didn't seem to be paying any attention to the argument. She had her phone out and was staring blankly at it. Looking closer, Melissa noticed a single tear running down her roommate's cheek.

"She keeps texting me," Bethany said finally. "She's sending me pictures."

Everyone stared at her. Bethany dropped her phone on the table, a tacit invitation for everyone to look and see. Melissa, not knowing why, jumped to her feet and moved over to look.

The picture captured a raw display of sexuality. The girl in the photo was topless, baring a pair of tits that seemed to defy gravity. Melissa tried to connect this otherworldly beauty with the scrawny blonde mouse she had seen crumpled on the ground the night before. The transformation was unbelievable.

Marked on Ellie Thomas's face was the same look of arrogance that Melissa had seen on herself in her fantasy. That was the face of a sister, signaling to the world that she was a superior being.

That could be you.

Bethany flicked to another picture. Ellie Thomas locked lips with another girl, a brunette with similar proportions.

Another picture. A side profile of Ellie, her back arched, her globular breasts in the process of bouncing upwards. Melissa grew light-headed as she stared at it.

The next picture nearly stopped Melissa's heart. Ellie posed with another girl, one that Melissa recognized immediately. How could she forget that flash of red hair, those big green eyes, proportions that would make Aphrodite blush.

Like what you see?

It struck Melissa then and there just how dangerous she was to her friends. Emily was in her head, seeing through her eyes. In a way, Melissa had already betrayed her friends to the sisterhood. Emily was toying with her now, but how long would play time last? Eventually, the sisters would move in.

And yet you stay, Emily said. I'm beginning to think you want all your friends to fall.

That's not true.

Then leave. Walk off campus and never look back. The longer you stay, the more of your thoughts I can drink up. Right now, I only get bits and pieces, but each passing moment you give me more and more.

Emily was right. God only knew how much she had learned. Doubtless, she had learned about Professor Pierce and the lab. She knew about all of Melissa's friends. Why didn't she act on that information? Maybe it was all a game, but something about that explanation seemed off.

By now, the entire group huddled around the phone. Pierce, who had never before seen one of the infected, was as pale as a ghost.

"Jesus, their eyes," she muttered.

Seeing an opening, Jessie pounced.

"This is what those parasites do. They take normal people and turn them into these hypersexual freaks. Don't you get it? We all could end up like this."

Even Pierce seemed to be ready to agree. For the first time since they came to her, the woman seemed to be taking what they said seriously.

"I'm so sorry, Bethany," Haley said. "We had no idea she was tormenting you like this."

"The more people get turned, the more vulnerable we are," Jessie said. "Today, it's Bethany's friend. Tomorrow it could be one of yours. It could be one of us. We have to leave."

It was the perfect closing statement. Without question, Jessie had won the debate. Eliza and Penny and Haley were clear converts and Pierce was crumbling. All that remained was to do the deed.

Melissa knew it was the right call, but her heart sank. She watched as the sister version of herself in her mind's eye faded into dust. Beauty and power were so close and yet so far away. Her temples throbbed, her heart pounded in her chest. Temptation lashed out at her like the jaws of a hungry beast.

Then Bethany spoke.

"I'm not leaving."

Silence. Jessie Vitelli's left eye twitched. Her body tensed.

"Your friend is gone. If you stay, she'll drag you down with her."

"I don't care."

The other girls looked at each other and then to Bethany.

"She might be right," Haley said. "Ellie may be your friend, but she's also one of them. She's going to do anything to turn you."

"I failed her once. I'm not failing her again. You can leave if you want to, but I'm staying." Bethany turned to Professor Pierce. "You are going to find that cure. I'm here to help any way I can."

This seemed to reinvigorate Pierce. The woman nodded and flashed a weak smile.

Eliza spoke up.

"This situation is only going to get worse."

"Yup."

"You'll be in danger."

A grim smile spread across Bethany's face. "I welcome it."

Once more, Eliza, Haley, and Penny stared at each other.

"Come on guys," Jessie begged. "She's talking nonsense! She's still in shock over her friends and not thinking clearly."

"You are free to leave. I'm staying. I care about my friends."

With that, the other girls fell.

"We'll stay," Haley said.

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief. It was bitter, frightening relief. Her soul recoiled in terror even as her body yearned for its corruption. The longer she stayed here, the closer she moved towards total debauchery.

Bethany had shown herself to be fiercely loyal. Haley, Penny, and Eliza were supportive to a fault. Even Jessie, with all her bristles, cared about this ragtag group. In the end, she was still right. Leaving was the best decision. All of these girls wanted to do the right thing.

But do I? Melissa wondered.

She eyed the specimens from across the room and felt a twinge in her nether regions. The longer she spent around those creatures, the more the temptation grew. It was a black, wicked urge she felt, one that compelled her to not only corrupt herself, but turn that corruption on her closest companions. Melissa glanced from one friend to the next, imagining each as a sister. By the time she was finished, her panties were soaked. A thin wall of self-control separated her from complete and utter debauchery and that wall was rapidly crumbling.

"I'll stay too," Melissa said. She felt disgusting speaking the words.

Jessie stared at the other girls in disbelief. In the end, she was an outsider, brought into their group through bizarre circumstances. For the first time since they had all joined up, she seemed to realize she was on the outside. She sat down and muttered something under her breath.

Bethany, ignoring Jessie's grumbling, turned to her friends and smiled.

"Thank you guys."

They all went in for a group hug. Melissa placed her hands against the backs of Eliza and Haley and shivered as she felt their warmth and softness.

"This is a mistake," Jessie muttered.

Melissa gave Jessie a sympathetic glance that went unnoticed. In the end, Jessie was right. Staying was a mistake, especially for Melissa.

3

The tiny dorm room was packed to the brim. They had been stuck there for hours while Leah and Lindsay transformed that pathetic English teacher. The air was hot and thick, filled with the pungent odor of horny, sexually frustrated sisters. Megan could feel the tension growing minute by minute, building like a pressure cooker. She sat and waited.

Megan looked around the room, taking inventory of her fellow sisters. Emily lay in her bed, mumbling to herself and twitching every few seconds. She was clearly toying with her little slave. What was her name? Melinda? Melissa? Something like that. Megan couldn't understand it. She loved having fun as much as the next sister, but it seemed like an awful lot of effort on Emily's part for no return.

Felicia huddled in a corner, away from the other girls. She wore a baggy hoodie and sweatpants that only partially obscured her amazonian figure. Most of the time, she kept her head down and her eyes shut, as if to block out her current reality.

There were two others that Megan didn't know very well. One, named Susie, had a mess of tangled chestnut curls that tumbled down her back. The worm had filled her body out exquisitely; her tits were on the smaller side as far as sisters went, but they were perfectly round and unbelievably perky. Susie spent most of her time babbling to Shelby, a purple haired RA whose rather butch, alternative fashion sense clashed with her playboy centerfold body. The girls had been talking for hours -- apparently they shared several of the same fandoms. When they weren't talking, they were fucking. At first, Megan enjoyed the site. After the fifth or sixth time, however, it got boring and the girls' constant bantering was insufferable.

Finally, there was the newest sister. The little sister.

Ellie Thomas sat next to Megan on her bed. She was topless, bearing a mind-numbingly lovely rack to the world. She was like a horny ray of sunshine. Perfect and radiant. Like the sun, she could warm and comfort one minute and burn the next.

Megan found the perky little blonde's presence intoxicating. Ellie was so sweet, so pretty, so wicked to her core. Megan saw in her an opportunity to sculpt a sister that shared her sensibilities. The irony was that Ellie was Leah's doing. Perhaps she could also be Leah's undoing.

"Taking another picture, Ellie?"

Ellie nodded and snapped the picture.

"Has she responded at all?"

Ellie shook her head, her blonde curls bouncing all over the place.

"Nah, but I know she sees them and that's enough."

"So what's the end goal?"

Ellie slapped on an evil grin. Megan was amazed at how quickly the girl fluctuated between everyone's sweetheart to a being of pure malice. God, the things this girl would do if she were let loose on the general population. The thought soaked Megan's panties.

"It's psychological warfare. If I wear Bethany down, she'll eventually break. That's when I'll swoop in and turn her."

"You're obsessed with this chick."

"That's because she's perfect! Well, she will be perfect once I get my hands on her. You should see her. She's so tall. Taller than a lot of boys! Plus, she's my best friend. Well, she's my best friend. I don't think I'm hers, but that'll change," Ellie's expression darkened. "I'll make it happen."

What a perfect little sister, Megan thought to herself.

"She sounds yummy. Do you have a picture of her?"

Ellie pulled one up. Bethany Eastwood was indeed tall, with a willowy, somewhat awkward body and a narrow, angular face rescued from being plain by her twinkling, crystal blue eyes.

"You're tempting me now," Megan said, wondering what would happen if she pushed a button.

Ellie's eyes blazed with green light. She threw the phone down and grabbed Megan by the shoulders, hard. For such a little thing, she sure was strong.

"She's mine," Ellie's voice was huskier now. Full of rage. "Don't you dare go after her, do you understand?"

Everyone turned to look at them. Even Emily looked up, breaking her trance. The tension in the room grew even stronger.

Megan smiled and kissed Ellie on the cheek.

"Of course. I was teasing, sis. I wouldn't dare take Bethany from you. She's yours."

Ellie let go and backed away. Her cheeks were beet red. Ellie was even more adorable when she looked embarrassed.

"You promise?" She said sheepishly.

Megan moved on the girl. She kissed her and fondled her, relishing the sweet smell of her skin and the softness of her lips. As they embraced, Ellie made these tiny little gasps and moans and squeals. Megan wondered how far she could push the girl.

The kiss was more than a fun time. It was a sign to the other sisters. This one belonged to Megan. She loved Ellie's fire and fully intended to use it against every untainted girl on campus.

All the girls watched. Susie and Shelby sat there looking awkward and confused. Megan wondered if they still experienced moments of delirium at what they had become. They were newer sisters and not fully adjusted to this new way of life. Meanwhile, Emily simply rolled her eyes. She was used to Megan's theatrics by now.

Felicia watched with a brooding mixture of jealousy and despair. Ellie had been hers, but she couldn't bring herself to continue that bond. That had Megan worried. The girl was backsliding into shame and guilt. Something needed to give.

That would come later, however. Right now, Ellie came first.

Megan broke the kiss just enough that her lips were still gently brushing Ellie's. She spoke quietly, in a husky voice.

"I promise, Ellie."

Ellie kissed her in response and then said softly, "I want her so bad."

Megan smiled. Now was the time to stick the knife in and twist it.

"I know, Ellie. She's beautiful and she's yours. It's too bad you won't get to have her."

Ellie paled. Her big blue eyes nearly bulged out of her sockets.

"You promised."

"I did, and I intend to keep that promise. The only problem is that Leah has different plans."

Emily sat up and regarded Megan carefully. She was going to be a real challenge to convince. She was swirling with lust and resentment, but she was still loyal to Leah. It was clear that Emily didn't want to rock the boat even if she desperately wanted to be let loose.

"What plans?" Ellie asked.

"All this slinking around, only turning high-profile targets. Most of us are going to be forced to sit around and wait while she has all the fun. By the time they've turned enough women on campus to fulfill their little plan, Bethany will probably be long gone. Even if she stays on campus, she'll probably be turned by someone else."

This sent Ellie spiraling. It couldn't be true. Bethany was hers! A world where someone else got to claim Ellie's best friend was simply wrong. It was practically a crime against nature, like water flowing up a waterfall or cats and dogs getting along.

"You better get used to the idea. I doubt Bethany will be yours, Ellie. Don't worry, there are plenty of pretty girls on campus. Plenty of hunky men, too. That reminds me, have you fed? Have any of you newbies fed recently?" Megan opened the conversation to Susie and Shelby.

They shook their heads no.

"I didn't think so. Leah's turned us into prisoners. No, worse than prisoners. Even in jail you get three meals a day."

Emily spoke up.

"We have to be careful. The campus is already on high alert over the boys we've taken so far."

For the first time, Megan truly felt annoyed at the girl.

"Why are you so loyal to Leah? I know you're pissed over what happened yesterday. You haven't even gotten to turn another girl yet. Not really. You keep toying with that girl Melissa, but you never act. You, of all people, should understand my point."

Emily glowered at her, but the blush in her cheeks proved that Megan's words cut deep.

"Sure, it sucks, but Leah is still right. If we lose control completely, we're signing our own death warrant. People are already noticing us and if it gets any worse, the cops will get involved. I'm fine with waiting."

"You're pathetic," Megan said. "You're nothing but a lapdog. It's a shame, too. You're so powerful, yet your abilities are wasted."

"You're asking for me to use my powers on you, Meg."

"Ooo, I'm so afraid."

"You should be. I can rewrite your brain and make you an obedient little servant. A lapdog."

Megan looked around the room, seeing the mingled fear and lust. The pressure cooker was about to blow. Leah was gone. Lindsay was gone. With the queens gone, the kingdom was going mad. Megan knew that their absence would be an opportunity. She had waited patiently, placing her chess pieces on the board. Now came the gamble.

"Fair enough. You are very powerful," Megan said. "But I'm stronger."

"Please, your power is turning girls into freaks like her," Emily pointed at Felicia, whose expression darkened.

"I have another power you aren't considering."

"Oh really?" Emily let out a sharp, mirthless laugh. "Prove it."

Megan turned directly to Ellie and said, "the only way you'll have Bethany is if you follow me."

The girl transformed into a whirlwind of inner conflict. Her big blue eyes bulged in their sockets, her body shivered and twitched, causing all the right things to jiggle. Then, as soon as the emotional storm came, it disappeared. A look of placid determination fell over Ellie and Megan knew she had her.

Not giving Emily a chance to respond, Megan turned to Susie and Shelby.

"You two must be horny as hell. You've been fucking each other for hours, but it just doesn't seem to scratch the itch. Admit it, you want something more."

It was Shelby, the purple haired RA that spoke.

"I'm hornier than I've ever been in my life. I have an entire hall full of residents that I can't stop thinking about!"

"Technically, I'm still a virgin," Susie said. "Well, besides the worm. But that doesn't count."

Megan grinned. "Let's change that."

"What are you doing?" Emily demanded.

"I'm leaving," Megan said.

"You can't leave."

"Watch me," she turned to the rest of the girls. "If anyone wants to follow, feel free."