Organism X Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie hopped off the bed and joined Megan by her side. A moment later, Susie and Shelby joined her as well.

"Sit down," Emily commanded.

"They don't listen to you anymore."

"Shut up, Meg. This is crazy! You're going to get us all killed, or worse!"

"We're probably screwed either way, Em. At least this way, we get to have fun."

Megan walked to the door, but Felicia got up and blocked the way.

"I can't let you leave," she said.

"Really? Of all people, you're going to stop me?"

"This has gone too far, Megan. We've all hurt people. I hurt people."

Felicia was far too big of a physical obstacle to get around. If the girl wanted to, she could easily snap Megan's neck or pound her into submission, and not in a fun way. This was the breaking point and something had to give. Megan shut her eyes and decided to take a big chance.

Megan slapped Felicia across the face. The buff girl recoiled in shock. Soon enough, that shock would turn to anger, but Megan was not going to let it get that far.

"Stop acting so ashamed of yourself! You aren't a human anymore, don't you get it? You're one of us."

"You're the one who doesn't get it. We're monsters!"

"Sure, we're monsters. So what? Has fighting it helped you at all? Every time you try to go against your urges, you just lose control and turn some poor girl who crosses paths with you. Look at Ellie."

Ellie squeezed her plump breasts together for emphasis. Felicia blushed at the display of raw femininity.

Megan continued, coming in close. She could see Felicia's eyes landing on her chest. As much as Felicia tried to fight her nature, she was a horny beast at heart. Megan decided to take advantage of that.

"Come on, stop fighting this. You'll feel so much better. Besides, you don't hurt girls. You make them better. Ellie is a perfect example."

"But--but--but," Felicia was stammering, her eyes going cloudy.

That's when Megan stuck her hand down the girl's sweatpants. The fallen RA's pussy was already slick with lusty juices. Her abdomen bulged and pulsated. Megan knew exactly what that was.

Felicia let out a husky moan as Megan began to pleasure her.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Look at you. You're perfect. So big and strong. I swear, you have bigger muscles than most guys on campus."

"Megan, stop!" Felicia begged, but she made no move to put an end to the fun.

"Our big, muscular amazon. Our queen who lays eggs. Stop fighting your nature. You are physical perfection."

"Please, you have to stop. You'll make it, ugh, ohhhhhhhh."

Megan knew what was coming, but its emergence still shocked her. It came out so quickly and with such force.

Felicia's ovipositor erupted from her crotch and pushed its way out through the hem of her sweatpants. The girl groaned and sank to her knees, her hands moving to stroke the monstrous bulk.

"Of fuck. Oh God. Ugh, so many pretty girls. I want to, uh, oh, fuck them! Fuck you Megan. Fuck you. Oh fuck!"

Slime erupted from the tip as Felicia's face contorted in a soundless scream. As her orgasm subsided, her eyes turned glassy and distant. The beast was back in control.

"That's what I thought," Megan smirked.

Suddenly, there were hands on Megan's shoulders. In the next moment, the world went blank.

"That's enough, Meg."

Megan spasmed in Emily's grasp. Jesus Christ, was this what it was like? Emily's thoughts were creeping under Megan's skin, pulsing through her bloodstream, cracking her skull and chewing on the soft mush underneath. An abundance of voices, all variations of Emily's sultry sweetness, cried out and demanded that Megan submit.

Megan fought like hell, but it was useless. Willpower wasn't useful when her very thoughts and feelings were being reshaped. The girl's sense of rebellion, which had been a raging bonfire a moment ago, dwindled to a candle flame. Soon enough, Emily would blow that flame out.

Then as soon as the sensation had come, it disappeared. Megan stumbled forward and nearly tumbled to the ground, but was stopped by a pair of strong, muscular arms.

Megan's vision returned a moment later and she saw that she was being held by Felicia. She heard a moan of pain behind her and saw Emily crumpled on the ground.

One look into Felicia's eyes told Megan she had been responsible. The girl had a feral, vicious look to her. There wasn't a trace of shame left in Felicia Owens. Perhaps the timid, sad girl would return in the future, but for now the beast was out to play.

Seeing an opportunity, Megan seized Felicia's ovipositor, which still bulged from the hem of her sweatpants.

"Look at Emily. Isn't she so fucking hot? Look at her tits. So big."

"Ugh, fuck!" Felicia grunted.

"Emily is so beautiful. So powerful. However, I think she's lost her way. Perhaps you can remind her."

That was all the invitation Felicia needed. With a lunge forward, she descended on Emily and began ripping the girl's clothes off. Being dazed from the blow, Emily couldn't fight back before Felicia had buried her throbbing member into the girl's pussy.

Felicia's groans were loud and booming. Emily's were soft and sweet, like music.

"Wuh-wait!" Emily gasped. "Stuh-stuh-stop Fuh-Felici-ah!"

Megan turned to the remaining three girls and told them to wait outside. Then she focused on Emily. Emily Bloom, the brooding, powerful, perfect sister. Megan often felt envious of her roommate. Few girls had undergone such an intense transformation. Emily's power was even more incredible. She could rewrite thoughts, forge telepathic connections, and god only knew what else. Despite all of these gifts, Emily had been cheated time and time again. Megan had been part of that process -- something she regretted now. Emily still clung to Leah as a leader.

"You're not so tough now that Felicia is balls deep inside of you," Megan whispered in the redhead's ear.

"Stop! Please! Oh God it feels so good. Fuck it's good! Ugh, need to fight it."

"Why? Why fight it? You are perfect now. So powerful and dangerous. Think of what you could do if you were unleashed, allowed to live to your fullest potential."

"Dangerous. We have to be, oh fuck, careful. Fuck!"

Megan patted Felicia's muscular back, "harder, girly."

Felicia happily obliged. The entire room shook with every thrust of her hips. The raw power Felicia exuded thrilled and terrified Megan. The girl was such a wildcard. One moment she was a depressed blob, the next an uncontrollable whirlwind of perversion.

"If we're careful, there won't be enough of us when the hammer falls. We need bodies, Emily. That's what Leah hasn't figured out. It's already too late to hide. We've killed and corrupted and people are taking notice. We need as many sisters on our side as we can if we're going to survive."

"You're, ugh, just saying that! You just want to have your fun."

"True, but I'm also right. I'm smarter than you guys give me credit for. You all have your special little powers, but I've got my brain."

"Ohhhhhh, harder Felicia! Harder!"

"That's it, Red," Megan said with a smirk. "Break for me."

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"Think of Melissa, Em. Think of her and every other girl you'll corrupt. No one will ever hold you back again. You'll be a queen. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Megan locked eyes with Emily and saw a brief moment of hungry clarity in those dazzling emeralds. She was breaking through.

"You and Ellie have a lot in common. You both have obsessions that will only be satisfied if you betray Leah."

"Buh-buh-buh Leah said--" Emily's voice trailed off into a messy string of moans and groans.

"Leah lied to you. The only way you'll get what you want is if you join up with me."

Megan watched with glee as Emily's face contorted from lust and temptation. The argument was won and the resistance was perfunctory.

"Think of Melissa and give in to your desires," Megan added.

Emily tensed up, screamed, dug her fingernails into Felicia's toned back. The muscular sister howled as her ovipositor began to pulsate. Had Emily been untainted by the worms, the scene would have been a whole lot more interesting. Megan knew how unsatisfying sex with Felicia, or any of the other sisters for that matter, could be, especially when compared to the lofty heights of transforming a girl.

Still, the sex was enough to reduce Emily to a puddle of unresolved lust. The buxom redhead heaved on the floor, her large breasts jiggling with every movement.

"That's enough, Felicia. Get off of her."

Felicia obeyed, but Megan noticed a dangerous light in her eyes. Apparently, sex hadn't scratched her itches either. It would be a real challenge keeping her under control. That was a concern for another time.

"Remember what I said, Em. We'll be waiting by the garden benches down the path."

Emily Bloom lay on the ground, her mind wandering all over the place. Despite all her power, she had been beaten -- and it felt amazing. Megan was leading them to disaster. They were already screwed, but the rogue sister was going to accelerate things like crazy. Still, Emily couldn't shake the temptation. She thought of all the beautiful girls on campus. So many ripe pussies begging for worms. So many tits ready to blossom.

Emily thought of Melissa Takizawa teetering on the edge of complete corruption. In the end, Melissa and her friends were an obstacle to Leah and Lindsay, not a goal.

I want her, Emily thought. I want all of them. Every fucking girl I can get my hands on.

The decision was simple, really. Leah and Lindsay would come back to an empty dorm room and a divided sisterhood.

4

Of all the transformations wrought by the worms, Talia Maroney's had to be the strangest. Two hours had passed since Talia's infection and already the professor had undergone massive changes.

The years were melting off of the woman. Her wrinkles smoothed out. Her hair seemed thicker and more voluminous than ever. Skin that had been worn down over four decades grew supple and smooth.

It was Lindsay's turn to play. Her tongue, glowing green and pulsating with lustful energy, was buried in the professor's leaking snatch. The sounds of Talia Maroney's unrestrained lust filled the air, becoming a symphony of debauchery and corruption.

Even the woman's voice was younger. Softer and sweeter and just a bit higher in pitch.

Leah was curious. Just how old was the professor? She grabbed the woman's purse and found her driver's license. Based on the date of birth, Talia Maroney was forty six years old. Forty seven in December. Leah held up the plastic card, comparing the picture of an aging, eccentric professor with the jiggling, nubile girl on the floor. It was hard to believe that this girl was older than twenty five, let alone in her mid-forties!

The current performance was reaching a crescendo. Lindsay used her tongue like a conductor's baton, eliciting all kinds of strange and lovely sounds from the lips of the professor. Leah closed her eyes and enjoyed the music.

If Leah was being honest with herself, it was hard to consider the woman on the floor to be a professor. That moniker was too stuffy, formal, and adult for the perky nymph squirming on the floor. It was better to think of the woman as Talia. After all, she was one of them now.

Talia screamed and thrust her hips in the air. A moment later, a jet of translucent green slime exploded from her pussy, splattering Lindsay's face. Lindsay cursed to herself and backed away.

"You did your job too well," Leah giggled.

"Yeah, no kidding." Lindsay eyed Talia Maroney. "She's getting pretty. Hard to believe she was a crusty old lady a few hours ago."

Leah descended on her new sister. She could feel the softness of the woman's skin, her body heat. Talia smelled like sweat and honey. The worm had granted the aging professor a youthful glow she had never before possessed. Leah cupped the woman's breasts, relishing the way the soft flesh quivered between her fingers. Talia's tits, like the rest of her body, had rocketed backwards in time. The deflated little mounds had grown pert and firm and now were steadily swelling in size. Talia's bosom was far from its full potential, but it was already lovely.

"What have you done to me?" Talia moaned.

Leah kissed her. She tasted so, so sweet.

"Doesn't it feel good?"

Talia bit her lower lip -- a lip that was fuller and redder than it had ever been. She blushed like a little girl and broke eye contact. She looked startlingly young now. Leah had thought she looked no older than twenty five, but on closer inspection even that seemed too old. If someone had told her this soft-skinned, bright-eyed, bosomy girl was another freshman student, Leah wouldn't have batted an eye. Talia's metamorphosis was one of many testaments to the incredible power of the worm.

"It feels amazing," Talia said. "But so wrong."

"Why wrong?"

"I can't stop thinking about Brandon. His muscles, his scent, his--cock. And not just Brandon. So many students. So many pretty girls and hunky guys. Oh God, I want them, but I shouldn't. It's so bad. I'm their teacher! So wrong. I need it!"

"It's not wrong to have what you want, Talia, especially now that you're one of us."

"What are you? What am I?"

"We're sisters. You, me, Lindsay, and so many others. You've been given a gift and because of that, Brandon won't be able to resist you."

"But that's wrong! I'm an old woman. A professor! He's my student. It's an ethical breach. A betrayal of trust! Oh god I want it so bad, but I can't!"

Talia Maroney struggled with herself. The last vestiges of the aging professor held on for dear life within her psyche. Something had to give. Leah had an idea.

She helped Talia Maroney to her feet and took her down the hall towards the bathrooms. The professor followed her like an obedient child. As they went, Leah's eyes flicked here and there. The last thing she needed was to be seen by some late-night student or maintenance worker. Luckily, it was getting late and the building was abandoned.

When they reached the bathroom, Leah forced Talia in front of a mirror. Lindsay lingered behind them, her face still marked by the professor's juices.

Talia's eyes became as big as saucers as she stared at her reflection. She patted her face, pursed her lips, hiked up her sweater and marveled at her growing breasts. Her hands slithered down her figure, taking in the growing curves.

"How is this possible?"

"Like I said: You've been given a gift."

"I look young!" Talia posed in front of the mirror, soaking in every angle. "I'm pretty! I've never been pretty before."

Lindsay grabbed Talia and kissed her hard on the lips. "You aren't pretty. You're hot."

"I look like one of my students!" Talia gasped.

"You've been given a second chance Talia. This time, you get to be a hot, sexy, powerful goddess. You'll pull any guy you want. Girls too," Leah said.

"I'm a professor," Talia said, her expression darkening.

"You can be so much more."

Talia turned back to her reflection. Her eyes moved from her face down to her chest, down to her toned midriff. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, took several deep breaths. Some undefinable emotion passed over her face, making her quiver. Then she smiled and opened her eyes once more. They blazed with an unholy green light.

5

Melissa had her things packed and ready to go. It would be so easy to slip out the door and disappear into the night, leaving her friends behind forever. She knew it was the right decision. It was the only way to keep them all safe. Still, bringing herself to do the deed was proving difficult.

For one thing, Bethany stayed up late. Even as Penny fell into a heavy, snoring slumber on the floor, Bethany kept a vigil at her desk. Her phone was out and she was scrolling between the pictures Ellie Thomas had sent her. Her guilt had transformed her almost as much as the worms had transformed the sisters. She seemed frailer and less substantial, like a leaf in the wind.

Hours passed and Melissa's resolve waivered. It was getting late and her body, having been wracked with lust and frenzy all day, crumbled into exhaustion. Her bed enveloped her, swaddling her in its cozy sheets and blankets. Under the covers, Melissa felt concealed, protected, free. Freedom brought temptation.

Fight it, Mel. You just have to wait a few more hours and you'll be able to leave.

Melissa tried to distract herself by focusing on the plan ahead, which proved to be a mistake. As soon as she thought further than a few hours ahead, all kinds of questions buzzed at her like angry wasps.

Where would she go? How long would she stay away? What would happen if her friends came after her?

Melissa supposed she could go home, though she doubted that would go over well with her parents. They would probably ship her right back to school. If she found somewhere else, she would likely never come back. Would her parents put out a missing persons request? She was eighteen, but they controlled every aspect of her life.

Even if everything worked out, her leaving might cause more harm than good. Bethany was already on the edge of complete breakdown. If another of her friends went missing, she would go ballistic, pulling out all stops to find Melissa. They had gotten lucky the first time, but how much luck did they have left?

Even so, I have to leave, she thought. If I leave, there's a chance the others can hold Bethany back. If I stay, I'm terrified of what I'll do.

A shiver ran through Melissa's body as that last thought hit her. What would she do? There were so many dark possibilities.

Her clit seemed to whisper to her, begging her for a touch. She could feel it throbbing down there, rubbing against the fabric of her panties. All those nerves were on fire.

Focus. If you give up now, you'll never leave.

Suddenly, Melissa felt angry. They had all folded like a cheap suitcase when Bethany made her lunatic decision to stay on campus. Her friend was gone. Corrupted. Inhuman. Nothing could save Ellie Thomas. Jessie was right, staying on campus was going to get them all turned. How could they have been so stupid? If they had listened to Jessie, it would all be so much easier for Melissa.

Melissa tossed and turned, brushing her fingers against the skin of her inner thighs, on the lower part of her belly, around the edges of her breasts. God, she wanted jill herself off so fucking bad, but she couldn't. She had to stay strong. She had to leave.

But that's not what you want.

The voice was smooth and sultry and oddly familiar. At first, Melissa thought it was Emily, but the more she thought about it, the more she was sure it belonged to someone else. Emily had been quiet for several hours now, but Melissa still recognized the way she talked. This was different. That was bad news.

With the voice came an overwhelming heat. Melissa's head swam, making her feel as if she were tumbling through empty space. Her crotch burned, screaming for a pinch, a rub, anything. Her nipples could cut diamonds.

You don't want to leave. You want to stay and watch everything go wrong.

The voice was definitely not Emily. Whatever it was, it was bad news. The sisters had found a new way to fuck with Melissa's head and this made leaving even more imperative. Melissa had considered leaving a note or something to let the others know what was going on, but there was no time.

Sitting up, Melissa saw that the room was empty. That was a little odd, but not unheard of. Maybe they went to the bathroom. There was a buddy system in place, after all. Whatever the cause, there was no time to think. This was likely the only opportunity Melissa was going to get.

She hopped to her feet, grabbed her bag, and made for the door. Nothing felt real. The world was dark and caught in the grip of dreams. Moonlight streamed in through the window, giving everything an ethereal pallor. As Melissa walked, she noticed her feet made no sound. It was all so strange.