Organizing a Gangbang

Story Info
Story of setting up a gangbang for the first time.
1.5k words
4.26
19.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to push limits. My girlfriend and I had already had a few swinging adventures and it was sexy as hell watching her reach levels of pleasure that she had never conceived of while enjoying fucking one random playmate or another as I did. She was a quick learner and we had already done a soft swap, orgy and a full swap. We played separate from time to time and she didn't appreciate that so I had to make sure she knew I was worth putting up with. I wanted to show her that I was worth sticking around with and give her a taste of adventures I knew she would love. She doubted me so I decided to show her just how great a time I could orchestrate.

It started when I brought up the idea of doing an MFM, and how the idea of hands running up and down her body as she stood glowingly in the center of attention turned me on... The first time I suggested a gang bang, she resisted strongly, complaining that it was too much. How could she handle all those men? She was worried about being overwhelmed or of something going wrong but I pressed on, encouraging her with tastes of my ideas. The more I talked about a large raunchy gang bang the more an MFM appealed to her and slowly but surely I brought up the idea of an extra hand.

I was away on business and had invited her down for the weekend. That's when I brought up the idea of an MFMM and she reluctantly agreed.

"So... how do you feel if there are more than 3 of us?"

"How many more?"

"Well, the thing is that people cancel a lot on these sorts of adventures, so I invited a few in case someone doesn't show up."

"Um... how many"

"How many did I invite or how many said they were coming?"

"How many"

"I invited about 8 but I'm seriously talking to 4."

"4? that's...a lot...I dunno"

"I believe in you, besides they probably won't all show up."

I had been involved in this sort of thing before and I knew that things rarely go as planned. Guys flake out or they show up not looking like their photo or failing basic perimeters of human decency. I had put a hot date ad on SLS and also contacted several men directly. It is a lot more work than one would assume to orchestrate good sex. I had to read profiles and check the guys out, have conversations and then deal with the background nonsense. Jen thought one guy looked cute but he was a bit of a prima donna since he wanted a threesome and was nervous about the gang bang. It's a strange thing when you are trying to convince strange men to come fuck your girlfriend. Another guy wanted to have sex the next day and just couldn't comprehend that we were only in that town for one night and one night only. When the smoke cleared I had 2 guys coming initially with a third that would be there about 40 minutes after the first two.

Jen arrived first, tired, and anxious but also nervous, excited. Between the three hour drive and the unknown that was going to unfold I started to ease her into the moment with the help of alcohol and reassurance that I thought what was about to happen was going to so sexy and that she was going to like it so much. The alcohol probably helped more than I did in getting her ready as she dressed in some lingerie her ex-husband had bought her years ago and sexy stiletto heels.

She looked ravishing and nervous... The first guy showed up and I met him in the parking lot and looked him over than brought him inside. Jen gave me a nervous look so I took him with me as the second guy showed up. Soon there we were three guys and my Jen sitting in a hotel room... Jen joked and made small talk between gulps of liquor. She sat on my lap as I ran my hands down her arms lovingly as her comfortableness and courage grew. I could feel her becoming more relaxed as the horniness of the moment started to seethe through her and she looked back at me with a wicked smile and then sat on the bed, announcing that it was time. I knelt on one side of her, kissing her and opening up her legs and body. I played with one nipple and summoned one of the guys to start on the other. Soon she was engulfed with hands and tongues. I dropped my pants and the other guys followed suit. Quickly she had my cock in her pussy thrusting away as her hand wrapped eagerly around one cock and another slipped into her mouth. Her inhibitions gone, she thrashed with pleasure and lust. I moved out from between her legs and invited the next guy to shove his cock inside her as I held her leg for him, worshipping her feet as another man drove his cock into her soaking wet pussy. She squirted again as he thrusted, briefly taking the cock out of her mouth to moan in ecstasy. The men switched positions again and a new cock enjoyed her tight hole as she lost herself in pleasure.

My phone rang, the next guy, named Jay had arrived. I went out to meet them and everyone took a break. Jen drank more and by the time I got back with him she was a bit drunker from the alcohol and the ecstasy. The new guy didn't hesitate at all to introducing himself and praising her body as he smacked her ass. I could tell immediately that she liked him. Soon she was back in the center of the bed, spread eagle with cocks in each hand and mouth. The last guy Jay was playing with her clitoris like a fiddle, from underneath her cunt as she sprayed his face with squirt. We moved her off him and she shifted up to take his cock eagerly in her mouth. He was well endowed and she lustily told him with her eyes that she wanted him inside as other hands and mouths probed her body. He shifted between her legs and she started cumin again, squirting in anticipation of his cock. He filled her, slamming into her while the other guys enjoyed the attention of her hands while playing with her breasts. She was lost in the four of us and the pleasure we were bringing her, cumin again and again, fucking one cock then another than another.

I tapped the man on top and placed my lubricated cock against her backdoor. Slowly I entered as the men watched. I felt her loosen as i readied her back hole then directed her atop another cock and slid back inside. The feeling of her insides stretched by 2 cocks was overwhelming for all of us. We moved slow and first and then progressed in speed and force as she eagerly took us in. I slipped out and the next guy slipped into her ass. Soon she filled with cock. Cock in her pussy, cock in her ass, cock in her mouth, cock in her hand. Any reservations she may have had at the beginning of the night were gone, all that remained in her at that moment was lust and pleasure. She grabbed at Jay's big black cock and pulled him into her ass for a few minutes of one on one pounding before I spun her around so that I could fuck her vagina as he filled her ass, making her squirt all over the sheets again and again.

I sat back for a few minutes and enjoyed the scene. I'd given her to these men who were having their way with her as I watched and she had given into her own lust and released herself. All her emotions had turned to hunger and lust and she was powerless in her ecstasy. I was the ring leader, I was in charge and this was my doing. She glanced at me between moans as I began to suck her feet while all three of her holes were pounded before I rotated back in to slam my own cock hungrily inside her

We continued to rotate, feeding her now insatiable desire for cock deep into the night. Jay had a long drive so he left with a kiss and a thank you. We almost took a break until she grabbed one of the other guys cocks and slipped it back into her ass and the fun started again. She suggested the other 2 cum on her face and she laid on her back, still writhing from her vagina's powerful throb. One load came then the other as I sat back and watched my cream covered girlfriend looking sexy with her royally fucked hair. I wanted to make her wear their cum for longer but she whipped off her face and we thanked the guys who showed up and kicked them out. I would be the last to cum, she was back to being mine now.