All Comments on 'Orgasm by Added Anal Stimulation'

by littlemissjen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
littlemissjenlittlemissjenalmost 15 years agoAuthor
my own little kind of critique

i of course like the story (of course!), but i wanted to let readers and fans know i am sorry for allowing the one &

obvious spelling error. 'soaking' is an easy enough word, and i am usually much more careful. it must have just slipped by me- (typing into the wee hours can maybe cause that). wanted to take ownership of my minor mistake, and to let everyone know that i really appreciate all of the great comments, compliments, and other feedback. thanks & keep on reading!

Ton8tyTon8tyalmost 15 years ago
While we're on the subject of spelling...

Typos happen. Take, for instance, the spelling of "gurlging". In your case, the prose is so picturesque that the minor spelling errors do not significantly detract from the beauty of your descriptions.

One trick that I learned from a 'How to' article on Lit was to have someone read the text aloud. Microsoft Reader can be configured to do just that and that's what I use to proof my lovely wife's writings.

Keep up the good work.

littlemissjenlittlemissjenalmost 15 years agoAuthor
thank you for a more in-depth critique. . .

even though i am now feeling even more self-conscious about this piece, i am glad for an intelligent assessment. good advice can be put into practice, and shall be helpful. thank you.

lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
I always love your writing

Every time I read a story or poem of yours, I get hard just imagining a dirty little ass slut like you doing those things. I find your writing so inciteful into your lifestyle, that I want a subbie like you for myself. Luv ya' LMJ. Lance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous